Chapter 3

If It Didn't Rain, Will The Stars Not Love?

Chapter 3

 

After a couple of days, you got a text from Jeongmin, you smiled like an idiot. After watching Boyfriend's PV, and listening to their songs, you just couldn't help but like them.

 

From: Jeongmin-oppa

 

To:~~~~~~

 

Annyeong ~~~~~~! How are you doing?

I wanted to ask if you would like to come

watch us on Music Core tomorrow? >o<

Mizuki and Erina have been invited already!

 

You smiled at the message *He really wants me to come? Uwaah I'm so happy right now* You typed your message and sent it.

 

From: ~~~~~~

To: Jeongmin-oppa

 

I'm doing great! How about you? ^^

Of course I'll come!

I think that Infinite-oppa's are

going as well!

Do well in practice >w<

 

For about an hour, you texted with Jeongmin, then Sungkyu came into your room.

 

~~~~~~ we're eating now!” It was Saturday, the day off you liked so much.

 

Coming~” You hurried downstairs to eat dinner.

 

A bit later on the day, you went over to Erina's place. When she opened the door, she was shining like an angel.

Did something good happen?” You asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

HE ASKED ME OUT~~” Your eyes widened, and you gaped at her.

 

Really? He asked you out already?” Erina nodded, Mizuki came a bit later, she had more homework than you had.

 

Did you guys also get the invitation to Music Core?” You and Erina nodded. Then the talk about what to wear came up. You always talked about stuff like that.

 

-The next day-

 

You arrived early and walked around a bit, when you saw Jeongmin sitting on a bench nearby.

 

Jeongmin-oppa!” He looked at you and stood up immideatly. You waved as you ran over to him.

 

~~~~~~, you're here early” he smiled at you. You nodded and became a bit shy.

 

Yeah, I always worry about time and stuff like that.” You laughed a bit, he looked at you and his face was serious.

 

I might be a bit fast, but... Do you want to be my girlfriend ~~~~~~?” Your eyes widened *Did he just ask me out? Like for real?*

 

E-Eh???” You couldn't really get an answer out, you wanted to say yes, but the word just wouldn't come out.

 

It's okay if you don't want to, I'll just try and hold my feelings back then.” You grabbed his arm when he was about to walk away.

 

N-No, I do want to be your girlfriend!” He looked at you with a blank expression, then he slowly started smiling.

 

Really?” You nodded, he hugged you and twirled around. You laughed *I wonder if my oppa's will be okay with this?*.

 

He put you down and took your hand, the two of you walked to the dressing room and when you came in all of them cheered.

 

YEAAAH, you asked her out!!!”Minwoo yelled, you wouldn't let him off that easily.

 

And you asked Erina out!” You fired back. He blushed and regretted that he had yelled that out.

 

Eh? Really? You did?” Kwangmin asked, Minwoo slowly nodded. Thats when you decided to just spill the beans.

 

But you did too Kwangmin-oppa” He froze in his movement. You just blurted it out, you had seen the text on Mizuki's phone.

 

H-How do you even know all of this? Are you a spy or something?” He asked, you and Jeongmin laughed.

 

Well I have experience in it?” You laughed when he gaped at you, they were funny guys.

 

I'm just kidding, of course I'm not a spy, I just saw the text on Mizuki's phone” About 5 minutes afterwards Mizuki and Erina came in. The recording went good and you clapped and cheered with all your might. After a tiring day with cheering, screaming and clapping, you went to sleep, it had probably been the best day in a while. *I got a boyfriend! A nice one* You thought before you fell asleep. 

 

A/N: I have the 4th chapter on my laptop, but it isn't finished yet! I'll try and finish it today, but since I've already uploaded 3 chapters, I think you should be happy with that xD