Chapter 2

If It Didn't Rain, Will The Stars Not Love?

When you saw Mizuki's back you quickly ran over to her.

 

Mizuki~ I was looking for you!.... Where's Erina?” You quickly became confused as to why Erina wasn't with Mizuki.

 

Oh, she's talking with that guy over there” Mizuki pointed at two people talking, you realized right away that the girl was Erina, the boy looked really cute and you could see that Erina was blushing.

 

Waaah~ they're really cute together, I think we should leave them alone” You said, Mizuki looked at you with a smug smile.

 

Or spy on them?” You both started laughing in an evil way. You loved spying on Erina when she was talking to guys, she was always so shy in front of everyone.

 

Totally agreed!” You had forgot everything about the accident with the boy a bit earlier. The two of you slowly made your way to Erina and the boy.

 

Hehehe, this is so much fun!” Mizuki said, she might look cute and innocent, but she really liked playing pranks on people.

 

Erina-sshi, can I have your number? I gotta go now, but I'd like to talk to you again!” The boy said, you looked at Mizuki.

 

They're gonna go out!!!” You squealed like little girls that just got they christmas present.

 

O-Of course!” Erina said, after they exchanged number's, the two of you ran over to her.

 

Who is he? How did you meet him? Is he nice? Do you like him?” You and Mizuki bombarded Erina with questions.

 

He's Boyfriend's maknae Minwoo, I just wanted walk around for a bit, he's really really nice! You bet I do” You all made a group hug and jumped around in happiness.

 

I'm so happy for you!” You yelled, people were looking at you, but they were probably newbies, the three of you were quite well known in the entertainment industry.

 

~~~~~~ let's go back to your oppa's dressing room” Mizuki said, they all laughed and started walking back.

 

When you arrived, there were other voices inside the dressing room as well. You slowly opened the door to find 13 people inside. Seven of them were your oppa's.

 

Oppa.....?” You slowly asked, they all looked at you, Erina and Mizuki who were with you.

 

~~~~~~! Where have you been?” Myungsoo asked and hugged you.

 

I wanted water, but on the way back, a certain someone was talking with a boy” You smirked, Erina just blushed.

 

You girls never change do you?” The three of you shook your heads.

 

Ah, you're the girl I bumped into earlier! I'm really really sorry!” He bowed again. Your eyes widened.

 

It's okay! It's not like I broke anything” You chuckled a bit. *Maybe it isn't him? Afterall he's dead* You decided to try and become friends with him.

 

Uhmm, I'm ~~~~~~ nice to meet you” You smiled at him, you could feel how your eyes became half moons, sometimes you just hated it.

 

I'm Lee Jeongmin, nice to meet you” He put his hand out and you shook it. When you looked over at Erina and Mizuki, you saw Erina with the same boy from earlier.

 

AAAHHHH! YOU'RE THAT BOY!” You yelled, everyone looked at you, Mizuki looked at where you were looking.

 

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT” You both gaped at him. The boy just stood there clueless.

 

E-Eh?” You realized what you just did and bowed down.

 

Sorry, it's nothing.” You dragged Erina into a corner of the room.

 

Damn, this is fate Erina, grab the chance, he totally likes you, got it?” You and Mizuki said, Erina nodded, the three of you discussed it a bit more and stood back up.

 

Sorry... Girl talk” The others laughed, and you laughed along. *I thought I forgot him completely, but I think this is a good chance to really forget him!* You thought.

 

Eventually, all of you exchanged numbers. You remembered all of their names and Mizuki had taken a liking to the guy named Kwangmin. When going home, you asked your oppa's to stop at the CD shop, you hurried inside and asked for Boyfriend's album, you wanted to support them a bit.

 

When coming home you took the CD out of the bag. Sungjong looked at you while you were watching the PV on your computer.

 

You liked them?” He asked with a smile, you nodded and smiled back.

 

They have really good voices!” Sungjong pouted.

 

Better than you oppa's?” You looked at him with wide eyes.

 

NO!!! Of course not! No one can have better voices than oppa's!” He laughed and hugged you.

And no one can be cuter than you!” Both of you started laughing, you were always like this.

 

~~~~~~ let's go to the practice room, I wanna learn you a new dance move” Hoya yelled from downstairs. You hurried to your closet and took out a t-shirt and a pair of pants.

 

Coming!” You ran downstairs and over to Hoya.