Chapter 1

If It Didn't Rain, Will The Stars Not Love?

Chapter 1:

 

OPPA!!!” You screamed with all your might, soon enough seven boys were gathered in your room.

 

~~~~~~ What's wrong?” All of them asked, you pointed down at the floor, there was a huge spider walking around, they looked at it and smiled, you had always hated spiders, but you didn't want to kill them.

 

I'll take it, so don't worry!” Myungsoo said, he went over to the spider and took it up, he quickly opened the window and threw it out. You let out a sigh of relief.

 

Better?” You smiled and nodded. Since it was getting late, you hurried to the kitchen to help Woohyun make the breakfeast.

 

Breakfeast's ready!” Woohyun yelled to the other members. Everyone gathered in the kitchen and started eating right away, all of you loved food.

 

~~~~~~ can you pass me the juice?” Sungkyu asked, his mouth was full of food and you couldn't help but giggle at this. You quickly handed him the juice and finished your food.

 

After washing your face, you went to find your school uniform, it was your most hated day, Tuesday, you hated it because you had P.E, you weren't that good at it.

 

Oppa! What are you doing in my room?” You asked suprised, Sungjong was in your room, sitting on your bed.

 

I just wanted to help you with your hair, I know you hate to do it yourself” You smiled widely, Sungjong always understood you no matter what it was you needed help in.

 

Thank you, but I'll call you back in, I still need to change” you said as you pointed at your clothes, Sungjong made an 'o' shape with his mouth and giggled, he then ran out of your room.

 

Tell me when you're done okay?” He yelled, you found your uniform and yelled back.

 

Of course!!!” After you changed you went to find some ribbons and other hair accesories.

 

Sungjong-appa! I'm done changing now~” Before you knew it, Sungjong was in your room again, he was really fast when he wanted to.

 

Okay, now what should we do today?” He asked cutely, you giggled at his actions, he was always cute.

 

Something simple, I have P.E...” Your smile faded, he understood immideatly.

 

Is it Tuesday already? Wow, that was fast. Why don't you just ditch P.E?” You giggled at his answer, it wasn't really normal for a parent to tell their children to ditch class, but for ~~~~~~ it was.

 

Sungjong-ah I heard that!” Myungsoo yelled from the hallway, Sungjong's eyes widened, Myungsoo came walking into the room, his perfect poker face on.

 

How can you tell her to ditch class?... And not tell her to come to our practice room?” You laughed when you saw Sungjong's expression, he looked like he had just survived a war. Myungsoo was special to you, he suggested that you'd stay with them, and he always helped you with homework, since he was the smartest among them all.

 

Oppa~ Is that really what you should be saying?” You pouted, Myungsoo just smiled and kissed your forehead.

 

Of course you can't ditch class, just do your best okay?” You smiled and nodded. Soon enough, it was time for you to go to school.

 

Dongwoo-oppa, please drive me to school?” You asked cutely, or at least trying to, he smiled at you.

 

Then let's go, we wouldn't want you to be late would we?” You nodded and went to the car.

 

-At school-

 

~~~~~~!!! You're here~” Erina came running towards you, Mizuki was right behind her.

 

Erina! Mizuki! I missed you two~” Dongwoo just sat in the car staring at them.

 

Didn't you see them yesterday?” He asked, you puffed up your cheeks and pouted.

 

It's a girls thing” Dongwoo nodded, and said goodbye, he had to go to practice.

 

Let's go to class, we can't be late, it's history class. Mrs Jang will kill us if we're late!” You all nodded and ran to the classroom. Erina and Mizuki were the only people outside of the entertainment business who knew you were an orphan taken in by Infinite.

 

You barely made to class before mrs Jang came to the class, she was always early.

 

Good morning class, did you do your homework on the 2nd world war?” All of the class nodded, mrs Jang looked at you.

 

~~~~~~ why don't you say what happened, you must have learnt alot about it back in Europe right?” You looked at her, your eyes full of sadness *Did she have to remind me about Europe? * You stood up and talked about it, your korean wasn't perfect so there were some words that you had trouble with.

 

Good, if you keep this up, I'll give you an A” Mrs Jang smiled, you were glad that she was positive about your explanation, even if half of the class didn't know what you were talking about since most of your words were unclear.

 

Soon it was P.E, you just literally hated P.E, the teacher favorited a girl who didn't like you for some reason, and so, when choosing partners for the games they'd play, she always choose you so you would look bad in front of everyone.

 

Today were going to practice balance, it's important to have a good balance, the best reason would be so that you wouldn't fall” You smiled *Finally something that I'm good at!*

 

Okay, ~~~~~~ why don't you start? Your partner can be Hyomin” Your smile faded, it was always her.

 

Ne~” You both said. You climbed onto the piece of tree that was put in front of everyone, you quickly got your balance right, it had always been your strong point. You looked over at Hyomin who had some problems with balancing her weight properly.

 

Hyomin-sshi, just put your arms to the sides and you'll get your balance right!” You said while smiling, she glared at you *Okay, I was just trying to be nice*.

 

After P.E was over, you smiled to yourself, it had definetely been the best P.E class of the year, still, you hated the class, it was always the same.

 

~~~~~~!” You looked to your right and saw Erina walking closer to you.

 

You were so awesome at the balance thing, how did you do it?” Erina asked, she was always hyper, it confused you a bit *how can she be so hyper all the time?* You smiled at her.

 

It's my speciality!” You laughed a bit, Erina laughed along. You and Erina hurried to the showers, Mizuki was a year older, so she didn't have classes with you.

 

After school, you met up with Erina and Mizuki, Infinite was going to have their comeback on Inkigayo with 'Be Mine' and the three of you had been invited.

 

You arrived at Infinite's dorm and started discussing what clothes you should wear. The three of you started fooling around, when you looked at the time you realized you only had two hours before the recording started.

 

Let's hurry! It's only two hours” All of you hurried, the reason you liked to arrive early was because you could spend more time with your oppa's.

 

When you arrived, the security guard recognized you right away and let you in.

 

Oppa!!!” You yelled when you stepped into the dressing room. Infinite looked at you and jumped up to hug you.

 

~~~~~~” You smiled, it was always fun to be backstage.

 

The rehearsal had started and you got thirsty so you went to find something to drink. Erina and Mizuki stayed behind.

 

When walking to the cafeteria in the building, you bumped into to someone, you fell on your . *I guess my balance wasn't that good?* You looked up and saw a familiar face. *No... It can't be, he's dead*

 

Are you okay? I'm so sorry for bumping into you!” You were on the verge of crying *Even his voice is the same*.

 

Yeah I'm okay! It's my fault, I didn't watch where I was going” You said with a forced smile. You quickly stood up and rushed out of the place, you forgot about your water and went back to Erina and Mizuki.