Chapter 8

The Teen C.E.O

many things happened in the first week of school of sooyoung,sunny and hyo.sooyoung,hyo,sunny,chanmi,cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and 

sungmin are close in the school,the girls are now considered as the NEW Queenka of Shinhwa High.the group are also very close to the boys and girls of Cafe de Paris.every after dismissal the group went to cafe de paris to hang out.

 

saturday

 

it's saturday already sooyoung has an appointment with Mr.Park.she went to dinner with everybody,after she's done eating she bid her farewell to everybody and left the mansion.sooyoung decides to visit Summer Hotel and  C recording before going to Mr.Park's office.

*******************************************************************************************

Summer 5-star hotel 

sooyoung arrived at the Summer Hotel.she went to the lobby.

frontdesk girl:*bow*good morning Miss.how may i help you?

sy:good morning too miss.is Ms. Seohyun available?

frontdesk girl:yes she is.she's at her office.may i get your name so that i will tell her.

sy:no it's ok.i'll just roam around the hotel first.

frontdesk girl:but,you are not allowed to-

before the front desk personel finished her sentence sooyoung already walked away from the lobby.the front desk girl then called Ms.Seohyun about the problem.Ms.Seohyun walked towards the lobby area and saw sooyoung being dragged infront of her.

guard1:sorry Ms.Seohyun.we didn't know that she will cause a problem here in the hotel.

Ms.Seo:will you please let her go!

sy:it's ok Ms.Seo,he didn't mean to dragged me.it's my fault*smile*

guard1:but she's causing us trouble here Ms.Seohyun.

Ms.Seo:i told you to let her go.do you still want to work here Ryeo?

guard1*let go of sooyoung*.yes Ms.Seohyun.i'm sorry*bow*

sy:i told you Ms.seo,it's ok.don't get mad at him.sorry mr.ryeo and ms.receptionist*90 degree bow,3 times*

the guard and the receptionist was stunned when they saw the girl bowing to them 3 times.

Ms.Seo:don't do that Little Miss Sooyoung.Amber please call Ms. Jessica,tell her that Sooyoung,Madame's daughter is here.

amber quickly run beside ryeo,they both bowed 90 degree to sooyoung.sooyoung quickly patted their shoulder.

sy:please stop that. it's my fault.i should be the one doing that.

amber:please forgive us.

sooyoung smile to amber and ryeo.she then followed Ms.Seo making her rounds to the hotel.after making their rounds and introducing her to the workers they see they went to one of the hotels restaurant.Ms.Seohyun told the chef to prepare a food for sooyoung.

the waiters served the food to their table.

 

while waiting fro Ms.jessica,sooyoung ate tha pasta and some dessert.when she was finished eating 2 kind of dessert,Ms.Jessica arrive at the table.

Ms.Jessica:good morning little miss.our pleasure you visited the hotel.

sy:sorry if i visited the hotel without notice.i don't want to burden you in your work.

Ms.Seo:it's not a burden to us little miss.

Ms.jessica,so why are you here little miss?

sy:i just wanna check the hotel and i also wanna meet some of our employees.

Ms.seo:you really are the daughter of madame choi.always have a heart to their employees.that's why we love your mom.

sy:i know.some people already told me that*smile*.o yeah.can i see the events hall.

Ms.Jessica:sure little miss sooyoung.i will you in the hall.

Ms.Seo:i will go back to the ofice little miss.thank you for your visit*bow*

sy:thank you Ms.Seo*bow*

 

Ms.Seo left Ms.jessica and sooyoung.the two ladies went to the first event hall.

the polo summer hall

sy:wow.nice how many capacity?

Ms.Jessica:up to 600 little miss.let's go to the other hall

 

little miss summer hall

Ms.Jessica:this hall can accomodate up to 800.for what little miss?

sy:for my birthday.2nd week from now.

Ms.jessica:ok little miss.just inform me so that i know when's the exact date of your party.so we can reserved it for you.

sy:ok Ms.jessica.i have to go now.i will also visit the C recording company.

Ms.Jessica:ok the little miss.i'll see you soon.

 

sooyoung went to the lobby,she gave amber one of the dessert from the restaurant.she once again apologize for what she did.she bid her sweet farewell to amber and left the hotel.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

sooyoung arrived at the crecording company.she went inside the building and proceed to the lobby.she was greeted by the receptionist there.

receptionist:good day miss.what can i do for you miss?

sy:good day also*bow*uhhm.is Mr.Siwon available today?

receptionist:sorry miss.but mr.siwon is on a business trip.but her secretary ms.tifanny is available.

sy:uhm.ok.can you please tell her that sooyoung is here.thank you*smile*

the receptionist called Ms.Tiffany.Ms.Tiffany went to the lobby to talk to sooyoung.

Ms.Tiffany:hi there.how may i help you miss sooyoung?

sy:i was looking for mr.siwon,but he is not here.anyways.good day to you Ms.Tiffany.Choi Sooyoung imnida,daughter of Madame Choi.

Ms.Tiffany and the receptionist bowed to sooyoung when she mentioned that she was the daughter of the late madame choi.

Ms.Tiffany:nice to finally meet the daughter of Madame Choi.it's an honor to see you miss sooyoung.

sy:my pleasure also so meet the executive secretary of Mr.Siwon.can i call you fany unnie instead?to much formality*smile*

Ms.Tiffany:oh noh miss.Mr.siwon might get mad at me.

sy:don't worry fany unnie.i got your back*wide smile*

Ms.Tiffany:what brings you here miss sooyoung?

sy:i want mr.siwon's help.but since he is not here,you could maybe help me.

Ms.Tiffany:sure miss sooyoung.what do you want me to do?

sy:can you look for a nice apartment or even a house with 5 or more rooms

Ms.Tiffany:ok miss sooyoung,i'll look for it now.anything else?

sy:i want you to meet me after an hour in the cafe de paris,near Shinhwa High.can you change your dress.so that when we meet at the cafe they won't know that your a secretary*smile*.we will visit the apartment and house that you find

Ms.Tiffany:ok miss sooyoung.i'll meet you after an hour.

 

sooyoung left the C recording company.she will now go to Mr.park's office

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

sooyoung arrive at Mr.Park's building.at the entrance,Ms.Yoona was waiting for her.when she met Ms.yoona,she escorted her to Mr.Park's office.

Mr.Park:ah sooyoungie*hug*

sy:appa*hug*

Mr.Park:seat down sooyoungie.so.why did you schedule a meeting for me.

sy:appa,i have many concerns with my new found friends.

Mr.Park:oh really.what's your concerns.

sy:1st concern.your school doesn't have a scholarship.i think you should give some talented high school students a chance to study in your school.especially the not so rich students.for example.i met this friendly junior high student.she wants to stop studying,she's having a hard time with her tuition fee.and i met her friends who are working at a nice cafe a few blocks from school.i want you to give them also a scholarships to enter Shinhwa high.they are a very hard working people appa.i hope you give them a chance.

Mr.Park:hmmm...what else?

sy:my other concern is their place.

Mr.Park:what about their place.

sy:appa i want them to move in a new and nice place to live in.

Mr.Park:uhuh.

sy:if only you could see their apartment.16 people are living in a 2 room apartment.

Mr.Park:and what makes you sure that i will approve at your concerns?

sy:coz i'm like umma.always looking after her employees.i am worried about them.they are like a family to me.i hope you understand.,my 3rd concern is,i want them to work in the hotel as waiter and waitresses every saturday and sunday's only  and lastly they need 2 vans.

Mr.Park:just sit for a while.let me think about all what you said to me.

Mr.Park kept silent for almost 15min.he is thinking of what sooyoung told him.

Mr.Park:ok here is my answer to your concerns.listen carefully ok.

sy:ok appa.

Mr.Park:concern 1.ok.your friends will have a scholarship to Shinhwa High.they will be the first dance scholar of the school.concern 2,i will let them move out from that aparment.you should look for a nice place to rent or buy.here is the thing,if you will buy a house or apartment for them.you will be sleeping there every friday until monday morning,monday evening until thursday evening you will sleep at the mansion.concern 3,sure they can work in the hotel as waiters and waitresses on saturday and sundays.and ok 2 vans for them.

sy:wahhhh...chincha?are you really really sure that you approve my concerns?

Mr.Park:yes.we will help your friends.

sy:thank you thank you appa.your such a really really nice appa in the whole world*hugged Mr.Park tightly*

Mr.Park:you really have madame choi's genes.always have a nice heart for other people.so go.find a new house.i will ask yoona to look for their information,so that we will give it to the principal in Shinhwa High.and i will call Ms.jessica about the new waiter and waitresses.

sy:you will not be dissappointed in me appa.i know they can be a really good students*smile*.oh one last thing.

Mr.Park:another one?

sy:no appa.this should be a secret.they should not know that i helped them in their scholarship and work in the hotel.

Mr.Park:ok.it will be a secret.i will ask Yoona to visit your friends in the cafe now.

sy:ok appa.i will go to the cafe now.me and Ms.Tiffany will meet there.thanks again appa,your THE BEST!!!

Mr.Park:no problem sooyoungie.you know how much appa love you right.so it's fine with me.take care ok.see you soon.

sy:see you soon to appa.bye!

 

sooyoung left Mr.Park's office and went to the Cafe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

sooyoung arrived at the cafe.she texted hyo and sunny to meet her in the cafe.she asked sunny if she could cook them a nice meal.

baro:oh sooyoung-sshi your here.

sy:yup.i'm waiting for hyo and sunny.and i have a friend who will meet me here.

baro:oh.the girls are out of town for a week,while chanmi is still in the apartment.cleaning it.

sy:ah.where are the other boys?

baro:inside the kitchen,cleaning also.for a while i'll get them.

baro went to the kitchen,he told the others that sooyoung is waiting at the table outside.

gongchan:preeeeetty nooooona~~!!!your here.i miss you noooona*smile*

jinyoung:ya gongchan!we saw her last night with the others.

gongchan:but i still miss her*pout*

sy:it's ok jinyoung.hi guys*smile*

jinyoung,sandeul,CAP,Ljoe:hi!*bow*

sandeul:are you waiting for someone?

sy:uhuh.hyo and sunny.is it ok if sunny will cook for us?

Ljoe:it's ok.

sy:i'm also waiting for someone.uhhmm guys.can you please take a sit for a while.i need to tell you something important.

the guys took their sits.waiting for sooyoung to tell them the important news.

CAP:so...what are you gonna tell us?

gongchan:noona,are we gonna like it or not?your making us nervous.

sy:you will like it don't worry.

Ljoe:so...tell us now,please.

sy:you all will leave your apartment.pack your belongings tonight!!!

all:mwoh?!?!!

sy:you all will move in with me.not actually move move.coz i will only be sleeping with you all from friday until before the class will start on monday.and you all will have a van of your own.who knows how to drive?

the boys are speechless when they heard sooyoung.they can't believe that they will actually leave their apartment in move in with her.sooyoung snap her hand to gain their attention.

jinyoung:s-sorry.

sy:it's ok.i know you are all shocked.i'm doing this coz your all my friend.i don't wanna see all of you suffering in that small apartment of yours.

gongchan:are we gonna move in with you noona?

sy:yes you all are.so you guys better tell the evening boys and chanmi to pac their belongings.tomorrow you will all move to your new house*smile*.hyo and sunny doesn't know my plan.please don't tell them yet!

CAP:uhhm ok.but is it really ok with you?

sy:why you don't like?

CAP:no i mean.your rich and your helping us.we are just a nobody.

Ljoe:and your dad might get mad at you.i don't... i mean we don't want your dad to get angry at you.

sy:i already told him,and he approve.hey don't say your a nobody.all of you are my friends,so nobody will mess with you all!!so happy that you will leave that apartment*bright smile*

Ljoe: +she really is happy.i love that smile.+

hyo and sunny arrived at the cafe.

hyo and sun:hi guys!

all:hi!

CAP:sooyoung told us that you will gonna cook today?

sunny:uhuh.where are the girls?

sandeul:out of town.they went to hyewon's grandparents house.

hyo:oh.ok.

while they are talking,Ms.Tiffany arrive at the Cafe

all:good morning!welcome to Cafe de Paris!

Ms.Tiffany:good morning too.hello again Ms.sooyoung*bow 90degree*

sy:uh unnie.come sit here.

Ms.Tiffany:are we going now?

sy:uhuh.guys we will leave now.we need to go somewhere.sunny don't forget to pack my food huh.

sunny:ok.bye soo!

all:bye sooyoung!

 

sooyoung and tiffany went inside the car.they drove off to the location of the houses and apartments that tiffany found.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

after 4 aparments and 4 houses they visited,sooyoung needs to choose which apartment or house she like.she's choosing between 2 fully furnished aparment and 2 fully furnished houses.before she choose,they went back to the cafe.

************************************************

at Cafe de Paris

chanmi and the evening shift guys arrived at the cafe.the morning shift guys told chanmi what sooyoung told them.they were so excited to move out in the apartment.

Ljoe:your pasta is the best sunny!

jinyoung:it's so delicious!

gongchan:you need to cook more sunny noona!

sunny:sure i will cook again for all of you

solid sungmin:hyo noona and sunny noona.can i ask you something?

hyo:what's that?

solid sungmin:how rich is sooyoung noona?

sun:super rich

CAP:how super rich?

hyo:one of the richest in korea

hyaeng:woooo...but...but...

sun:but what?

hyaeng:why is she so nice to poor people like us?

hyo:she's not like the other rich people who just make friends to rich people like them.she don't care if your rich or poor.

sun:as long as your not a ahole!she will treat you nice as long as you treat her nice.she's the richest person i know that who doesn't look down to poor people.

noori:is she popular in your school in america?

hyo:yes she is.

sun:actually hyo and sooyoung are very popular in our school.so many boys sworm over them and so many girls envy them.they just gave me a make over that's why i became their friend.

sanseul:we are happy to meet you girls*smile*

hyo:we are also happy to meet you.

 

hyo and sunny are surprise to see Ms.Yoona arrive at the Cafe.

chanmi:welcome to Cafe de Paris!can i take your order please.

Ms.Yoona:hello,are you incharge in this cafe?

chanmi:yes Miss I am.how may I help you?

Ms.Yoona:the owner of Shinhwa High sent me here.

chanmi:weyo?am i not allowed to go to school anymore?i will pay for my tuition when i have the money.please don't make me quit.

Ms.Yoona:oh no Miss.i am here to tell you that you and your friends who are working here in the cafe are now a scholar in Shinhwa High.your friends will study in Shinhwa High starting monday.

Chanmi started to scream.everybody went to the counter to see what is happening to chanmi.

hyo and sun:what happened chanmi?why are you screaming?

Chanmi just pointed her finger to Ms.Yoona,she can't say a word.

sun:what have you done to her Ms.Yoona?

yoosung:do you know her?

hyo:yes.she's the executive secretary of the owner of Shinhwa High.

Ms.Yoona:i didn't do anything to her Ms.Sunny,she's just excited in my news to her.

sun:what's your news then.do you mind telling us?

ms.Yoona:certainly ms.the owner sent me here to tell these people that starting monday they will attend Shinhwa High,my boss approved their scholarship.

all:chincha?

Ms.Yoona:yes*smile*.

sun:wahh!!!!so happy for you guys!

hyo:wow!!!you all are stuck with us now.hehehe

Ms.Yoona:you all have a Dance Scholarship.and i also have one more thing to tell you guys.

all:what?

ms.Yoona:starting tomorrow all of you will no longer work here in the Cafe.you will now work in Summer Hotel.all of you will only work on saturdays and sundays,no working days for all of you when there's school.

all:YEHEY!!!!!

 

while celebrating sooyoung and ms.tiffany arrive at the Cafe.Ms.Tiffany and Ms.Yoona bowed at each other.

Ms.Tiffany:your here.what a surprise Ms.Yoona.

Ms.Yoona:yes it is.boss told me to visit the cafe and deliver a very important message to them.

Ms.Tiffany:oh i see.

Ms.Yoona:and your also here with little miss.

everybody are curious at the two ladies talking and they are also curious as to who is little miss.but they just shrugged the thought because they are happy that all of them are going to study at Shinhwa High.

 

hyo:did you do all of this huh?*whisper*

sy:yes i did.i told appa that i will help them*whisper*

sun:i knew you will help them*whisper*.

sy: i also have an announcement to make*whisper*

 

sooyoung told everybody that she has an announcement to make.

sy:i already chose a new house,and it is fully furnished.the owner of the house needs to go to america that's why they are selling the house.tomorrow all of you will move to your new house.

all:YEHEY!!!!!

hyo and sunny:mwoh?!

hyo:are you leaving the house?

sy:nope.i will still stay there.it's just that he told me that i need to sleep in the new house every friday until before the school start on monday.

sun:oh ok.

chanmi:thank you very much sooyoung unnie!

chanmi and the guys kneeled and bowed at sooyoung.they are really thankful at what she did.

sy:guys guys!it's nothing.what are friends for*smile*

 

everybody celebrated with ms.Tiffany and Ms.Yoona.they ate almost all the food in the cafe.after celebrating chanmi and the guys went home to pack their belongings.while Ms.Tiffany went back to the house to pay,Ms.Yoona went to Mr.Park's house to tell him what happened.sooyoung,hyo and sunny went home to the mansion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the mansion

chansung,junho and wooyoung are talking to each other.

wooyoung:it's already sunday tomorrow chansung.

chansung:so what?!

wooyoung:aren't we going back to america tomorrow?

chansung:not yet wooyoung,not yet.

junho:are you planning something?

chansung:yes i am*smirk*

wooyoung:i know that smirk chansung.i know something bad will happen.

chansung:relax wooyoung.nothing will ever happen.and what makes you think that something bad will happen huh?

wooyoung:i can tell.i can't pin point at that something.

junho:what ever you are planning chansung don't do it.don't make a decision that you will regret.

chansung:as if bro.i assure you that nothing bad will going to happen.i'm just excited,coz 2 weeks from now it's sooyoungs birthday.

wooyoung:so we are going  to stay here for 2 more weeks?

chansung:yes.we will go back to america the day after her birthday.

 

wooyoung and junho is right.chansung is planning something,and it is not a good plan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________