chapter 24(before the party...*the bad guy vs the good guys* pt 2)

The Teen C.E.O

at the mansion (7:40pm)

sooyoung change into a comfortable dress,she want to get some food in the kitchen.little did she know that someone was waiting for her outside her room.when she was about to close her door,a hand grabbed sooyoung around . she tried to scream but no sound came out.sooyoung realized that even if she could scream, no one was there to hear her.The person had one hand around sooyoungs mouth and the other around her waist lifting her body off the ground.sooyoung started to kick her feet but nothing happened.she tried to get loose from the hands and she almost did, but she only fell to the ground.she was dragged to the farthest hallway of the 2nd floor.

sooyoung p.o.v

sy: I remember screaming silently. Screams that came from the inside. Ones that no one could ever or would ever hear. I laid on the hallway trying to comprehend what was happening. At this point i saw the man who was on top of me,it was chansung.chansung was drunk,you could smell his breath,I tried pushing him off but he was too heavy. My hands were free so I started punching him in the chest but nothing happened. I remember getting one good punch in but he hit me right back, Hard. So hard it felt like it went through my whole body. I could feel my lip bleeding. He hit me again and started cursing at me.

chansung: That will teach you to hit me, *growled*

sy: I had no response. He ripped my shirt open and I could feel his cold hands going across my skin. I don't think he cared one bit what he was doing to me. He pulled my pants down and spread my legs with his hands. I tried to stop him but he was too strong. The next thing I knew he was inside of me. I felt the pain each time he pushed himself in harder and harder, not once easing up. I wanted to cry so badly but no tears would form in my eyes. My body became completely numb. I couldn't fight anymore. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that this wasn't happening.

chansung: Your stupid sooyoung,i already gave you time to be with me again,but you didn't come back.and now someones taking you away from me.i won't let that happen sooyoung, you know how much i love you,but you broke my heart.and now you're nothin but a to me, and I'm giving you exactly what you deserve.

sy: At one point I looked right in his face and saw him smiling. A smile of accomplishment. It was as if he was proud of himself. I looked right in his eyes. They were dark brown and they looked so cold. Something came over me as I watched him do this to me with such a look of satisfaction on his face. I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to take control of the situation, to fight back for my life. I decided that my only chance to get him was to wait until he was finished. I would try to knock him out while he was overcome with emotion on his job well done. When he was finally finished, he slowly pushed himself off of me.

chansung:Damn, sooyoung, you're the best. Was it good for you too, ?this is also my gift to you,i hope you like it*evil smirk* 

sy: I looked at him and waited to make my move. As he went to stand up, he lost his balance, and fell to the ground. This was my moment. I got up as fast as I could and, standing before him, I kicked him in his balls. He fell over and started screaming and cursing.

chansung:you . Now I'm gonna get ya!*screamed as he got up to come after sooyoung*.

end of p.o.v

jaehyo and jiho arrived at the mansion,they opened the door,when they are in the foyer they heard a loud "THUD" in the hallway of the second floor,they just shrugged it off.but they were shock to see sooyoung running down stairs,her dress are ripped,half .sooyoung bumped jiho and she fell down,when she looked up,she was glad that they already arrived,she hugged both of them.chansung saw the duo,he stopped running and started to walk smoothly downstairs.the trio heard his footsteps,jaehyo and jiho covered sooyoung from chansung.

chansung:well well well...what do we have here?

jiho:WHAT.DID.YOU.DO.TO.HER!

chansung:can't you see it.it's my gift to her.

jaehyo:the hell is wrong with you chansung.

chansung:she's just paying what she did to me.

jiho:she did nothing wrong to you!

chansung:YES.SHE.DID!that broke my heart.

jiho couldn't control himself,he started to attack chansung with punches,chansung also gave jiho a punch.they are throwing punches at each other,jaehyo pushed sooyoung slightly to back away.he also attacked chansung,now both jaehyo and jiho are giving chansung a beat up.when chansung can't fight back anymore,he pushed the two away from him and started to run to the door.chansung left the mansion.

sooyoungs body went numb,and before they know it she out.jiho carried sooyoung in the living room,while jaehyo took off his jacket to cover sooyoung.jaehyo called the other block b and gikwang,he told them what just happened.block b went to their cars immediately,they drove as fast as they can so that they can reach the mansion quickly.gikwang told s what happened they run towards the van when the driver parked the van outside the building,gikwang told the driver that they will just meet him in the hotel,doojoon drove the van to the mansion.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

jaehyo and jiho just keeps on looking at sooyoungs fragile state,they are very worried for her.sooyoungs still unconcious,she was laying in the couch with just jaehyo's jacket covering her.jiho went to the foyer to wait for the other block b members,when he was in the foyer his friends opened the door hard.jiho escorted them in the living room,when they reached the living room,they saw jaehyo standing his head hang low.they walked towards him,when they are beside him,they saw sooyoung laying on the bed.block b's face can't be painted,they were furious at what chansung did to her.minhyuk kneeled in front of sooyoung,he run his fingers through her hair,while kyung and P.O also took off their jacket to cover her lower body.

u-kwon:that bastard didn't let her go.she even her*shook his head*

P.O:what a coward.look at her now,she looks like a mess.

taeil:guys,be prepared for what will happen to her for the coming days.

P.O:jaehyo hyung,aren't we going to call the police.

jaehyo:maybe when she woke up.

beast arrived at the mansion,they quickly run towards the living room.beast saw jaehyo and jiho with their friends.they made their way to where sooyoung is laying unconcius.beast eyes widened and their jaw dropped open,gikwang covered his mouth with his hands when he saw sooyoung.yoseob and dongwoon are fighting back their tears that are building up in their eyes.doojoon clenched his fist he was about to hit the wall,when junhyung stopped him.hyunseung was not moving where he is standing and he was also speechless.the atmostphere in the living room was silent.gikwang was the first one to talk from the group.

gk:what really happened when you arrive?

jiho:we saw her running downstairs,she bumped into me and she fell to the ground.when she was on the ground,that's the only time we clearly saw her ripped clothes.

jaehyo:chansung followed her downstairs.you can see anger in his eyes.

jiho:i lost contol of myself and i started to punch him.

minhyuk:what do we do now?

gk:we need to wait for now.let's hear what she have to say.

30min passed and still sooyoung was unconcious.gikwang called ms.yuri,he told her that sooyoung will be late for 1 more hour.

**************************************************************************************************************************** 

minhyuk and P.O was beside sooyoung,while the others are at the bar.sooyoungs fingers started to move,P.O saw it,he called the other to gather around her.sooyoung slowly opened her eyes,when her view was clear she saw block b and beast standing around her.P.O helped sooyoung to sit properly.

gk:sooyoung-ah,how are you feeling?does your head hurt?what part of your body hurts?tell me sooyoung so that i can help you.

sooyoung didn't answer gikwang,she can't speak,as if her voice left her body.she was still traumatized in what happened to her.yoseob rubs sooyoungs back,while gikwang hold sooyoungs hands.jiho and jaehyo was looking at her sadly,they can't believe that sooyoung was ,and to think that the person did this to her is her best friends cousin.taeil saw how sad jiho was,he went to him and patted his shoulder,while kyung patted jaehyos shoulder.

sooyoung began to scream in pain,her lower body was aching.when she look at her lower body there was a dry blood in her thighs,her scream was even more louder.she began to cry nonstop,tears rolling in her cheeks.gikwang hugged her tightly,she buried her head in his chest,his suit was getting wet from her tears.doojoon,dongwoon,jaehyo,jiho and P.O just looked away,they don't want to see sooyoung in that state.

once she was calmed down,gikwang and yoseob helped her get up.they escorted her to her room to get dress.gikwang sat sooyoung in her bed,yoseob went to her walk in closet to find a nice dress,for her party.yoseob saw a perfect party dress,he also got her a bra and undie that she will wear,he picked up the items and layed it in her bed.gikwang escorted her to her bathroom to take a bath,he the shower and he placed sooyoung inside the shower room.while crying she started to clean her body over and over.when she was done,gikwang pulled her out of the shower room,he wrapped her body with a towel.gikwang and yoseob went inside the walk in closet so that sooyoung can change her bra and undies.after a minute they went out of the closet and helped her in dressing for the party.

everybody waited beside their cars.the trio appeared in the door,they are now walking towards them.all of them left the mansion,they are now headed to the hotel.sooyoung went inside beast van,gikwang was now driving while doojoon sat beside sooyoung.doojoon puts sooyoung head in his shoulder,hyunseung rubs sooyoung back,they all comforted sooyoung.

yoseob:sooyoung-ah i know this is hard for you.but when you are infront of the visitors just give them a slight smile. 

dongwoon:yeah sooyoung,give them a smile

junhyung:be strong sooyoung-ah.we are here for you.we won't leave your side,we will watch you.

doojoon:we are sorry if we didn't arrive early in the mansion.

hyunseung:we are really really angry at what he did to you.we will just keep quiet until you tell us what you want to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

bad bad bad....

poor sooyoungie T_T