chapter 23(before the party pt1)

The Teen C.E.O

at the house(12pm)

jinyoung arrived at the house with a bright smile plastered on his face.Ljoe,CAP,gongchan,solid sungmin and chanmin saw how happy jinyoung was.

chanmi:wow jinyoung.your so happy today.

Ljoe:what's gotten into you?

jinyoung:i just saw my crush

Ljoe,CAP,gongchan,solid sungmin and chanmi:woooaaaahhh!!!!

gongchan:hyung!how come you didn't mention to us that you have a crush huh?*arched an eyebrow*

jinyoung:you will all know who she is when the right time comes*wink*

chanmi:yah!and now you know how to do a wink.wow...

Ljoe:where have you been hyung?

jinyoung:i went to my friends house.

CAP:hmmm...something's fishy going on with you jinyoung-ah.

jinyoung:it's nothing guys.i'm just happy.

***************************************************************************************************

at the mansion

chansung,junho and wooyoung are in the veranda talking

wooyoung:it's sooyoungs party celebration tonight.junho and I already bought her gift,and also our dress,we bought it already.

chansung:nice one guys.don't need a new dress for the party later.

junho:what time are we going to leave the mansion?

chansung:you guys can go to the hotel first.i need to do something first before i go to sooyoungs party.i got a surprise for her.

wooyoung:she will be delighted when you gave her your surprise.

chansung:she will surely enjoy my surprise for her*evil smirk*

junho saw chansung's evil smirk,he sense that something bad will happen,but he never say it loud.he just shook his head,praying that there will be no bad thing happens at the party.

****************************************************************************************************

Block B's apartment

block b already arrived home from the mall,they were exhausted in finding a right gift for sooyoung.

P.O:jaehyo hyung!is it really ok if we will go to her party?

jaehyo:yes it is ok.she invited you personally right?

U-kwon:yes...what if the people in the party make fun of us?

minhyuk:that won't happen.coz we are working for sooyoung,so don't worry to much about it.

jiho:you 5 should go to the hotel first.we will pick up sooyoung in the mansion later.

kyung:ok.we will go to the hotel then.we will just wait for you guys,ok*thumbs up*

taeil:i hope she will like our gift to her*blush*

jaehyo:she will surely like  our gifts...

**************************************************************************************************************

at infinites schedule

sungyeol:i'm so excited for tonight's party.

sungjong:me too hyung...i wanna see sooyoungs dress already...

L:your really something sungjong.but i must admit,i also want to see sooyoungs dress for tonight*touching his chin*

dongwoo:ya ya ya!!!!stop thinking about her dress...

hoya:dongwoo is right stop thinking about it tonight...but...i want to see hyoyeon's dress*giggle*

sunggyu:*slaps hoya's back*...i thought your not going to think about the dress.but it seems,you don't want to see sooyoungs dress,coz you really want to see is hyoyeons dress.

hoya:*pout*hyung!!!that hurts.

woohyun:hey!our rest time is over,we need to do our remaning schedule.

*********************************************************************************

ze:a schedule(in variety show taping)

junyoung:hey hyungshik,3 more days to go before we fly to japan.

hs:so*serious face*

minwoo:aren't you going to miss your sister.

dongjun:yeah hyung,aren't you gonna miss her.we will be gone for how many months.

kwanghee:you just saw her again,and now you are the one who is leaving.

hs:i think, i should not think about it...because if i will always think about the situation,i will surely miss her badly.i need to be strong for her.i need to work,even though she's my step sister,she is still our boss.

siwan:sooyoung is a lucky girl to have a step brother like you.

hs:do you think so?

taehun:we think so!

kevin:party time tonight!!!!

heechul:party party party!!!!

*************************************************************************************

beast's dressing room in m countdown

dongwoon:it's her party tonight.so excited for the party.i hope there will be girls*smile brightly*

junhyung:ya!can you stop thinking about girls this time!

dongwoon:sorry hyung*pout*

doojoon:why are you so serious gikwang?

gk:i'm feeling a bit off today,i don't know why.

hyunseung:i can feel you bro.i hope nothing bad happens

yoseob:ya hyunseung hyung,don't say that.whenever you feel something like that,it always came to reality.

gk:did you see chansung the day after he did something to sooyoung?

dongwoon:*shook his head*.i only saw junho and wooyoung.i think he doesn't want to face us all because of what he did.

junhyung:maybe that's the case.

doojoon:we might not enjoy the party tonight if we keep on thinking about that bastard.

the pd called beast,it's time for their performance.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the mansion

 

it's already 5pm,she was alone in the mansion.hyo and sunny went to the other house,both of them and the cafe group will be going to the party together.ms.yuri was already in the hotel to help ms.seo and ms.jessica prepare the ballroom for the party.the 3 groups are still in their schedule,they already brought their suits for the party so all of them won't be coming back.she was left alone with the maids,but she told them to go to the hotel before 7.

sooyoung went to her room to change in her swimware.when she's done changing,she went to the indoor pool to take a dip in the jacuzzi.in a couple of minutes,she fell asleep.

junho and wooyoung wanted to take a swim in the pool,but instead they just sat in the couch.they saw sooyoung sleeping in the jacuzzi.

junho:we better wake her up.

wooyoung:don't let her sleep.i think she's tired,she need that sleep.

junho:you know,there is something odd about chansung this week.he barely talk to us.

wooyoung:maybe somethings bothering him.

junho:i don't think sooyoung will get back with chansung.

wooyoung:i hope chansung will find a girl as sweet as sooyoung.he lost a great girl,if only he isn't a playboy*shook his head*

junho:wooyoung,let's leave the mansion.

wooyoung:weyo junho?

junho:nothing...it's just...it's just...

wooyoung:it's just what?

junho:i just want to take a room in summer hotel.are you coming?

wooyoung:what about chansung?

junho:leave him.we don't know what's his plan.i will move to the hotel.

wooyoung:ok then.to the hotel it is.

junho and wooyoung went to their room,they packed their belongings.

************************************************************************************************

chansung's friends house

chansung was in his new friends house,they already started drinking.chansung was desperate to do his evil plan to sooyoung tonight.

junsu:so are you coming to your ex party tonight?

chansung:of course i will.i won't miss it.

taecyeon:tell us your plan chansung.we really want to hear your plan for her.

chansung*evil smirk*...she will love my gift to her,she will beg for more once we did it.

junsu:is it what i think it is that you are going to do with her?the R word?

chansung:yeah.it is.

taecyeon:be careful dude,they might know.

chansung:don't worry,they will definitely not know that i will ing her!

junsu:so evil...pure evil...but i like your evil plan...

chansung:i already gave her time to get back with me,but my patience in waiting is already done.and that lowlife L.he stole sooyoung from me!how dare he stole her,didn't he know that she is my property!*throw his glass to the wall*

junsu:hey dude...chillax!!!!and don't drink too much,so your plan will be played well.

chansung:+sooyoung you will regret dumping me...and that L of your will regret that he took you away from me...i will scare you to death sooyoung!if ever you say to anybody what i did to you,i will gladly ing kill you!!!this is all your fault sooyoung,i became like this when you left me...my life became miserable...+

taecyeon:what are you thinking dude?

chansung:i was just thinking that it's payback time!she will definitely pay for what she did to me...

junsu:tell that to go to hell!!!

the duo continued drinking,while chansung drank 5 more shots before leaving his new friends.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

at the mansion(6pm)

sooyoung finally woke up.she smiled to herself when she think that she just fell asleep in the jacuzzi.when she was fully awake she got out of the jacuzzi and went to the chair next to the pool outside.she lay down and relax.she's thinking about what happened to her the whole week.she was thinking about her and L's confession and hang out in the stream,her and cnu's picnic in the university garden and his confession that he likes her,jinyoungs flowers,siwans breakfast and changmins lunch date. she can't stop smiling when she thinks of it.a maid approached her.

maid:little miss,we are already done with everything.do you need anything else?

sy:you better go to the hotel now.when you arrive there,look for amber,tell her that i told you guys to attend my party.tell your fellow maids to bring any dress,so you all can change.i don't want you to be in my party wearing a maid dress*smile*.i want you all to enjoy my party,ok!go now.

maid:but little miss.what about you?

sy:i will be alright.go now!

maid:thank you little miss*90degree bow*

the maid went to the maids rooms,she told her fellow maid that sooyoung is ordering them togo to the hotel with a dress and to attend her party.when the other maids heard sooyoungs order,they started to pick a simple dress for the party.once they already picked a party dress they all went to the hotel using sooyoungs limo.

**************************************************************************************************************

at block b's apartment(7pm)

the group are already preparing their suits and the things they will bring in the party.ajehyo is the first one to took his shower,after him jiho was the second one to take a shower.after taking a bath,the two already got change and went to the living room.

 

P.O:woooaaahhh!nice suit hyungs.

jaehyo:do you think so jihoon?

P.O:yes jaehyo hyung.you two are so handsome in that.

jiho:thanks maknae*ruffled P.O's hair*

jaehyo:hey guys,you better take a bath.it's already 7:10.

Minhyuk:ok we will.you two should go to the mansion.

jiho:jaehyo hyung,minhyuk hyung is right.we better leave now.

jaehyo:we will just see you in the hotel.

jiho and jaehyo:bye*wave*

others:see you later*wave*

the duo left the apartment and went to the mansion to pick up sooyoung

*************************************************************************************************************

everybody are already prepairing for tonights party.hyo,sunny and the group cafe are hetting dressed already.while infinite,is just finishing their last schedule before they can take a bath and change for the party.ze:a group are already done with their schedule,some of the members are already done taking their bath,while some are already dressed in their suits.beast group are already in their suits,they are just waiting for their van to pick them up and drop them off to the hotel.

*************************************************************************************************************

at summer hotel

 

Ms.Yuri,Ms.Jessica and Ms.Seo are almost done with the event hall,they transformed the ballroom hall into a beautiful room.

ms.yuri can't believe that they did a wonderfull job in designing the ballroom hall,she keeps on looking at her beautiful background.she can't wait to see sooyoungs reaction when she sees what the trio did.

the maids of the mansion arrived at the ballroom hall,ms.yuri was happy to see them,she even compliments them that they look good if they aren't wearing their maid suits,the maids asked ms.yuri if they have somethings to do,she just told them to relax and enjoy their off tonight.

sooyoungs visitor in the party are some of the rich and famous in korea,some are her classmates in shinhwa high.some visitors already arrived in the ballroom hall.

Ms.Seo and ms.Jessica went to their office to change their clothes,after changing they went back to the ballroom hall to greet sooyoungs visitor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

bad chansung...tsk tsk tsk...

party party party

 

happy new year^^

 

ecka^^