chapter 9

The Teen C.E.O

at the mansion

sooyoung woke up early.when she went to the dinning hall,all the boys are already eating their breakfast.

sy:morning boys*smile*

all:morning sooyoung!

hs:i haven't seen you in a while.your very busy with your study and with your friends.

sy:sorry hyungshik oppa.i will make it up to you all.

L:why are you early?

sy:uhhm.i'm going somewhere.

hs:and where is that?

sy:aww.hyungshik oppa.don't question me anymore.

hs:why should i stop questioning you.i have the right to question you sooyoung.

sy: +the hell with him!what's his problem!!!+

hs:sooo...mind telling me where you are going?

sy:hmp...

hs:i'm still waiting sooyoung.

everybody are eating quietly while hyungshik and sooyoung are talking.

sy:ok ok!i'm going to my NEW HOME!

hyungshik's spoon fell to the ground,while the others choked the food that they are eating.

all:mwoh?!?!

the maid brought sooyoungs 2 luggage in the dining hall.

sy:yes i'm going to my new home.appa knows it hyungshik oppa!you can ask him.

doojoon:a-are you leaving us?

sy:no i won't leave you guys.i will only stay there every friday until monday morning.

junyoung:are you alone?

sy:i'm not.

yoseob:thank goodness hyo and sunny will go with you.

sy:no they are not coming with me.i'm with 16 other people.

kevin:are they a new trainee of C recording?

sy:no they are not a trainee.they are my cafe buddies.

hs:WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?! +why are they going to live with her,what is going on!i need explanation for this.i don't want you to live with them+

sy:i said my friends in cafe de Paris will live with me.starting tomorrow they will study in shinhwa high.i told appa that they need a new house to live with.he is ok with this hyungshik oppa,so don't worry about it.

hs:i will come with you!

sy:hyungshik oppa!you don't need to come with me.

hs:i will go with you!end of discussion.

sungjong:can i come with you also sooyoung noona?

sy:ok you can come too.

L: +i hope she won't leave us.i don't know what to do if i didn't see her+

siwan: +this is killing me!!!+

 

hyungshik,sooyoung and sungjong left everybody at the dining hall.sooyoung and sungjong went went inside sooyoungs car,while hyungshik used his car. they left the mansion and went to chanmi's apartment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

chanmi's apartment

everybodys busy packing their last box.the 2 vans already arrived at the apartment.one by one  they put their belongings inside the van.

noori:we really are leaving this house huh.

baro:yes we are.

jinyoung:at last we have a new house to live in,thanks to sooyoung.

chanmi:CAP,can you please call hyoyoung.tell her that their things are already in the box.and tell them that they will start going to shinhwa high tomorrow.so they better be in the new house tonight.

CAP:got it!

the door flew open,they were happy to see sooyoung come in.but they are surprised to see hyungshik and sungjong with her.

sy:hi guys!

all:hi sooyoung.

sungjong:so noona,are they the one who will live with you?

sy:yes sungjong.

hs:so they also have a 2 new van.

sy:yes.i told appa that they need 2 vans.they can't go to school if they don't have a transpo.

jinyoung: +what's with this dude.is he angry because sooyoung is being kind to us?i hope he is not angry with her+ so sooyoung,tell us about the new house.

sy:it is a 2 storey house with 7 rooms.some room has 4 beds,while some have 2 beds inside.

hs:are you all done packing your belongings?

Ljoe:yes we are.

sungjong:let's go already.i wanna see your new house noona.

gongchan:sooyoung noona thanks again for the new house.let's go*smile*

 

everybody left the apartment.they are now heading to sooyoung's new house.

after an hour of driving they arrive at the house.everybody can't believe how huge the house is.they even consider the house a mansion not a house.when they went inside the house they can't believe that how beautiful the house was.

 

all:wahhhh!this is huge!

sungjong:noona,it's like a mansion.the place is nice.

sy:it's not a mansion sungjong,it's not the same as our house that we live in.

solid sungmin:the kitchen is huge!!!

sy: check your rooms guys.i know you will like it

 

everybody checked every room in the house.

the rooms

sungjong:woah!!!!sooyoung noona i like your room!!!

chanmi and the boys: thank you sooyoung-sshi!!!

sy:it's ok.you can now unpack your things.

hs:what about your things?

sy:just put it in my room oppa.

sungjong:are you ok noona?

sy:i think oppa is angry with me sungjong.

sungjong:just don't mind him.he's just shocked when you told us that you will move with them.but,i'm happy for you noona.you helped them.just give hyungshik hyung time.

sy:ok.'ll just go outside first huh.

sungjong:ok noona. +i better call the guys.they should come here also+

 

hyungshik saw sooyoung standing outside the house,gazing at the sky.

hs:is this you really want huh sooyoung?i thought your happy to be with me.but it seems your more happy with your friends.

sy:don't say that oppa.you know how happy i am to be with you.but i need to help them,they are like a family to me now.i hope you will understand.and we can still see each other.

hs:so...uhhmm...do you have a plan for all of us?

sy:what plan?

hs:are you going to let us promote over seas?

sy:oh that plan.i will talk to your managers and to mr.siwon when i come up with a good plan.

hyungshik pulled sooyoung close to him,he hug her tightly,sooyoung also hug hyungshik.

sy: +why is my heart beating so fast?!what's happening to me.i thought this feeling is already gone.b-but why did it came back+

gongchan,solid sungmin,Ljoe,jinyoung,yoosung and hwaeng saw hyungshik and sooyoung hugging each other.

solid sungmin: is that sooyoung noona's boyfriend?

gongchan:i don't think sooyoung noona has a boyfriend.she didn't mention anything.

jinyoung:but why are they hugging?

yoosung:maybe he is just a friend.and that hug is just a friendly hug.

Ljoe: +i don't like that guy hugging sooyoung+

hwaeng: +maybe they have a relationship+

 

hyo,sunny,cnu,changmin,eunhyuk,sungmin and the boys are heading to sooyoungs new house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

everybody arrive at sooyoung's new house.they were amaze to see she bought a huge house.

all:wahhhh...it's like a mansion!!!!

sungjong:oh your here.did you guys bring foods?

hyunseung:yep.all of us bought food.

hyo:where's sooyoung?

gongchan:outside hugging his boyfriend?

hyo and sunny:mwoooh?!?BOYFRIEND?

solid sungmin:uhuh.

sungjong:don't listen to them hyo and sunny noona.sooyoung's hugging hyungshik hyung.

sun:ah!whew!i thought she really has a bf*smile*

hyo: +aish hyungshik-sshi control your feelings when your around sooyoung! she might or they might notice+

sunggyu:sooyoung doesn't have a bf.

solid sungmin and gongchan: chincha?!

dongwoon:yup.let's go to the kitchen to prepare this foods.

 

hyo,sunny,cnu,chanmin,eunhyuk and sungmin went to the family room to watch.some guys went to the kitchen and some to the dining table.

sooyoung and hyungshik went to the living room.hyungshiks arms are still wrapped around sooyoungs shoulder,while sooyoungs head is resting on hyungshik's chest.

hs:don't fall asleep sooyoung.we are going to eat after the guys finished preparing.

sy:ok oppa.cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and sungmin thank you for coming

cnu,cm,eh and sm:no problem*smile*

chanmi and the other cafe boys are done unpacking.they all went to the family room.

chanmi:oh hyo unnie and sunny unnie your both here*smile*

hyo and sun:uhuh.

sun:sungjong called us to come here.

hyo:so happy for you guys.you have a new house.yehey!

baro:it's all thanks to sooyoung-sshi.

Ljoe: +why are they still hugging+.hi cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and sungmin*smile*

cnu,cm,eh and sm:hello!

sungjong went to the family and told the group that the food is now ready.they can eat now.sooyoungs group went to the dining area.some are standing while eating.

dongjun:we really thought that you will leave the mansion sooyoung.

dongwoon:yeah we did.but at least we can still see you there.

channmi:mansion?

hs:yes.we all live at the same house.

cafegroup:mwooh!!!

hs:come to the mansion later after we are done eating.

sunggyu:this house is daebak sooyoung!!!

sy:thanks sunggyu*smile*

hs:guys bring your swimwear,you will swim at the mansion.

everybodys having a great time hanging out in the new house sooyoung bought.after eating,the cafe group brought some swim wear.they are now heading to the mansion.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

the group arrived at the mansion.Ms.Yuri,chansung,junho and wooyoung are waiting in the door.

cafe group: wooooaahhh!!!

cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and sungmin: nice house!

hs:please close your mouth.a fly might flew inside*smirk*.we will just go to our guest houses.we need to practice!

beast,infinite and ZE:A bid farewell to sooyoungs friends and went to their guest house to practice.

Ms.Yuri:ah little miss,your back*bow*

sy:yes ms.yuri*bow*

chansung:hi babe!where have you been*hug sooyoung*

sy:still calling me babe huh.aush chansung-ah!

wooyoung:who are your new FRIENDS?

hyo:they are our friends.they use to work at the cafe.

junho:ah.hi!

cafe group:annyeonghaseyo*bow*

cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and sungmin:hello*bow*

Ms.Yuri:are they going to eat here little miss?

sy:no we will not eat here.we will all go to the hotel after an hour.ms.yuri,call ms.seo that we will be at the hotel at 7.and also,i need a chef,1 maid and 1 butler in the new house.

ms.yuri:are they gonna live there also?

sy:maybe not.just tell them to come in the new house before 6am.they will leave the house at 7pm.sunny can you take them to the indoor pool.hyo please take cnu,changmin,eunhyuk and sungmin to the theater room.i need to talk to ms.yuri for a while.

hyo and sun:ok!

chansung:we will go out for a while babe.

sy:ok.take care then.

sunny took the cafe group to the indoor pool,while hyo took changmin's group to the theater.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

theater room

sungmin:wow!cool!!!

cnu:my first time to see a theater inside a house.

changmin:so hyo,sooyoung is a super rich kid huh.

hyo:not really.here is the theater control,you can pick a movie here in the control pad.just press the picture of the movie you like,and it will automatically play.

eunhyuk:ok then.do they have a popcorn?

hyo:the maid will give you popcorn and drinks.just sit tight and relax*smile*.

*******************************************************************************************************

indoor pool

the cafe group are now dressed in their swim wear.they all run towards the pool.

chanmi:sunny unnie,aren't you going to swim?

sun:nope.i'll just watch you guys.

baro:awww.you should swim also sunny

CAP:yeah swim with us +please please make her swim with us+

 

sunny gave in to their request and went to the changing room,she change into her swim wear.

 

gongchan:yey!sunny will swim with us.

sun:i cant's say no to all of you*smile*

sandeul:uhhm.can we ask you a question sunny?

sun:sure.anything.

Ljoe:who's the guy hugging sooyoung?why did he call her babe?

sun:hmmm.well...that's chansung,hyo's cousin.they broke up 5mnths ago.he is here coz he wants sooyoung back.sooyoung doesn't love him anymore.

jinyoung:is this really her mansion?

sun:yes this is her mansion.

gongchan:where's her mom?

sun:oh.uhhmm.she died 2 weeks ago.

solid sungmin:sorry to hear that sunny noona.

chanmi:does she have another relative?

sun:a yes.a step dad and a step brother.

whaeng:where are they?they should be with her.

sun:they are a very very busy people.that's why me,hyo and ms.yuri are here.

jinyoung:we can't believe that starting tomorrow we will be studying at Shinhwa High.and most of all on saturdays and sundays we will work at Summer Hotel.

sun:good for you all.study well and work your off at the hotel.

*******************************************************************************************************

Office room

Ms.yuri:do you want something little miss?

sy:i've been thinking yuri-sshi.

ms.yuri:about what?

sy:about the hotel and the recording company.

ms.yuri:is there a problem with the two company?

sy:nothings wrong.starting tomorrow i want learn more about the hotel and the recording company.i want to know the business more,so that i will be ready when the time for me to manage both companies.

ms.yuri:nice idea little miss.ms.seo or ms.jessica can help you more about the problems,employees of the hotel.while mr.siwon can help you with the problems and employees of the record company.

sy:can you set up a meeting tomorrow after class to ms.seo,ms.jessica and mr.siwon.tell them to bring some paper works from both the hotel and recording company.and also ms.yuri can you hire a tutor for me.

ms.yuri:ok i will set up a meeting tomorrow.tutor for what?

sy:business subject.so that i won't be lost when something bad came up with the companies.

ms.yuri:tomorrow all 3 groups will have a schedule.morning till night.

sy:as for the 3 group,tell the managers that i will also talk to them.the meeting will be at the new house. you will come with us at the hotel ms.yuri-sshi

ms.yuri:ok little miss.

after 2hours of stay at the mansion it's time for changmin's group to go home,while ms.yuri,sooyoung and the cafe group are heading to the hotel to eat their dinner their.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ms.yuri,sooyoung and the cafe group arrived at the hotel.Ms.seo,Ms.jessica and some workers are lined in front of the entrance to greet Ms.Yuri,sooyoung and her guests.

Ms.Seo,Ms.Jessica and workers: Good evening little miss*90 degree bow*

sy:good evening.Ms.jessica we will eat in one of the restaurant here in the hotel.i want you and Ms.Seo to come with us.

Ms.Jessica:yes little miss.

in one snap of Ms.Seo's finger the staff went back to their places.they are now headed to the Promonade Restaurant.

when the group entered the promonade restaurant, the joy on the cafe groups faces can be seen.it's their first time to enter a 5 star hotel restaurant.

gongchan:wow noona,this place is beautiful*smile*

Whaeng:yes it is beautiful.

baro:at last we are going to eat at a 5 star hotel restaurant.

CAP:DAEBAK!

chanmi:shhh...be quiet guys,the people here are rich.don't make a scene.

Ms.Yuri:it's ok ms.no need to worry.

Ljoe:see that noona.no need to worry.

the cafe group took their seats,while ms.yuri and sooyoung are sitting at the middle,while ms.seo and ms.jessica are also sitting at the middle,opposite of ms.yuri and sooyoung.Ms.Seo snap her finger,indicating that the waiter will now serve their foods.

the waiters served something to eat.

Ms.jessica:what's the purpose of your visit here little miss?

sy:oh that.i would like to introduce to you Ms.Jessica and Ms.Seo your new waiters and waitress.actually the other 4 ladies are still not here.but you will meet them next week.

Ms.seo:so they are the new addition to our staff.

Ms.yuri:yes that is Ms.seo.

Ms:seo:what's your plan for them little miss?

sy:train them for a month

Ms.Jessica:the head waiter and head waitress will be in charge or them.

Ms.Yuri:aren't you gonna tell them little miss who you really are?

Ms.Jessica:do you think it is the right time to tell them Ms.Yuri?

Ms.Yuri:i think it is.sooner or later they will eventually know who really is little miss.

the cafe group are curious at to what ms.yuri mean.

Ms.Yuri:miss and sirs ,this is a very private discussion we are doing.i know that all of you are friends of our little miss.but please we are begging you that all our discussion here is a private matter.i hope you will not tell anyone or anybody.

Ms.Seo:Ms.Yuri is right,this is a very private matter.we hope that this discussion won't leak outside this four corners of this room.

cafe group:we will.we promise!

sy:i know you will guys.i know you will*slight smile*.i hope anything you hear today will not affect our friendship.

gongchan:we promise noona,it won't.

Ms.Yuri:ok.to start of.does anyone of know know who is Madame Choi?

CAP:we all know her.her picture are in every magazines,posters and TV.

yoosung:who wouldn't know madame choi.she's very very popular here and abroad.

Ms.Yuri:ah.you know then.she died two weeks ago.

sandeul:ah yeah.we heard the news.so sad to hear that news.

Ms.Yuri:well,she has a daughter in america.as we are speaking she is now the NEW  C.E.O of Summer Hotel chains and C recording company.

chanmi:wow cool.i think she will work very hard for her mother's business.

Ljoe:are we going to meet her?

solid sungmin:do you know her sooyoung noona?

Ms.Jessica:you already met her.

cafe group:mwoh?!!

before anyone could answer,the waiters served the main course.sooyoung told the cafe group to eat first.in the middle of eating their food ms.Yuri once again talked.

Ms.Yuri:where are we?

noori:about the new c.e.o and about what ms.jessica said that we already met her.

Ms.yuri:ah yes yes...that's right.you already met her...

jinyoung:we don't know any rich business woman.

CAP:we don't know any girl who is wearing a nice business clothes for work.

Ms.Seo:actually she doesn't look like a business woman type like.

Ms.Yuri:she's not yet wearing that types of clothes.

whaeng:what do you mean?

Ms.jessica:because she's still a senior in high school.

cafe group:mwoh?!

jinyoung:wow.a high schooler who is the new c.e.o of many company.we hope she will really work hard.

solid sungmin:sooyoung noona,why are you quiet?

sy:don't mind me.just listen to them.

Ms.Yuri:let's keep this now a short introduction.madame and sirs.i would like to introduce you the new c.e.o of summer hotel chains and c recording company.

the cafe group are waiting for the announcement.

Ms.Yuri: Ms. Choi Sooyoung, madame's only daughter.she will also be your new boss*smile*

the cafe groups eyes widened and their jaw flew open.

Ms.Jessica:i told you,you already met her*smile*

gongchan:b-b-but...y-y-you're o-our f-friend.

Ms.Seo:as we were saying to you guys.this discussion will not be told to anyone or anybody.we are protecting her from the media.because she's still in senior high school.act like when you first met her.

Ms.Yuri:ah.one more thing.

Ljoe:w-what?

Ms.Yuri:she's also the step daughter of the owner of Shinhwa High.that's why all of you are going to Shinhwa High beacuse she talk to Mr.Park.

the cafe group stood up from their seats and gave sooyoung a 90 degree bow 3 times.

sy:guys guys...you don't have to do that.remember we are friends.act natural please.

yoosung:b-but still y-you will be our b-bo-boss.

Ms.Yuri:act natural Miss and Sirs.she's still your friend.so don't worry.

chanmi:ok w-we w-will*smile*

the group continued their dinner while sooyoung,ms.yuri,ms.seo and ms.jessica are still talking about business.the cafe group keep on glancing at sooyoung.they can't believe that their friend is the daughter of the famous Madame choi.

 

everybodys done eating,they are now heading back home.Ms.Yuri gave each of the cafe group a folder.it contains their school schedule,school id,etc.

Ms.Yuri: before you go. your school uniforms,bags,books and other school stuff are already inside your rooms.you got 5 uniforms for mon to friday,when friday comes the maid will get your uniforms to clean them.mr.jinyoung,baro,sandeul,CAP,hwaeng,yoosung,taewoon and soomi are in little miss class.while Ljoe,hyoyoung and gongchan are in miss chanmi's class,while eunkyo,sungmin and hyewon are in sophomore class.good luck on school tomorrow.*bow*

sy:we are going to leave now Ms.Yuri,Ms.Seo and Ms.Jessica.thanks for the dinner*bow*

cafe group:thank you for the dinner*90 degree bow*

ms.Seo and Ms.Jessica:no problem.have a safe trip*bow*

sy:do you need a ride ms.yuri-sshi?

Ms.Yuri:no little miss.i'm ok.i'll ask the limo driver of the hotel to drop me in the mansion.

sy:ok then.bye*bow*

Ms.yuri,Seo and Jessica:bye little miss*bow*

sooyoung and the cafe group went home to their house.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

at the 1st van

chanmi:wow.who would have thought that our new friend is the heiress of Madame Choi.

Ljoe:yeah.i'm happy we met her,many good things happened since we met her

solid sungmin:it's like god gave us an angel

taewoon:remember what Ms.Yuri,Ms.Seo and Ms.Jessica told us.let's keep sooyoungs identity as a secret.

jinyoung:we know.

baro:i'm her classmate,wahhhh...it's an honor to be with her.

Ljoe:Shinhwa High here we come!YEY!!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Soomi,hyoyoung,hyewon and eunkyo arrive at the new house.they are waiting outside the gates.

eunkyo:soomi unnie,the new house looks amazing.

hyoyoung:i can't believe sooyoung unnie want us to live in her house.

soomi:thank god she's a kind person.

 

after a minute,sooyoung and the cafe group arrived.the gates opened,the ladies went inside also.the ladies entered the house.

cafe ladies:wahhhh!!!!it's huge!!!!

sy:hi.welcome home*smile*

soomi,hyoyoung,hyewon and eunkyo gave sooyoung a group huh.

sy:i....i....i ne-e-ed a...air.

soomi:sorry sooyoung sshi we didn't mean to squeez you that tight.

sy:hehehe.it's ok don't worry.

chanmi and the cafe boys entered the house,they greeted the 4 cafe girls.

CAP:at last your here.school starts tomorrow girls.

sy:oh yeah.we need to leave house before 7am.school starts at 8am.the maid will be here tomorrow morning.i better go to my room now.i have something to do.i'll leave you guys first*night*

cafe group:night sooyoung*bow*

sooyoung went up to her room,while the cafe group went to the family room.chanmi gave the 4 ladies their school folder.

hyewon:we really are going to study in Shinhwa High huh.

eunkyo:it's awesome!!!

soomi:we also have a van.how lucky can we get.

noori:we will also work in Summer Hotel every saturday and sunday.

hyoyoung:i'm gonna miss the cafe*pout*

sandeul:don't worry,we will still visit the cafe when we have time.

kwangheng:we better go to sleep.we will wake up early morning tomorrow.

 

everybody went to their rooms and went to sleep

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

wahhhhh...rain rain go away!!!!!

 

hello hello everyone!!!!mwah mwah mwah!!!!

 

ecka^^