Two

BitterSweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TWO

 

 

 

Next morning came, it’s around 4:00 AM Taeyeon finally awake from her deep slumber because of exhausted, thanks for the ‘night activities’ she did and the girl was quite wild last night. That forced her to put so much afford just wanted the girl give up with what she want. She stirred and groaned as she can senses a little bit pain around her abs, so she pulled her top a little bit and checking her exposed abs, then she realise there have a bruise on it.

That girl might have punch her yesterday.

“Aishhh damn,..”Taeyeon sat up and ruffled her hair. She looked beside her and saw the girl sleeping; her eyes looks swallow maybe because of crying too much. Taeyeon also spots a few bruise on her face, neck or maybe around her body. “ahh, did I hits you… well you asked for it, I’m tries to be nice isn’t I?....”

“What was her name again? Si young? Mo yang?....ahhh whatever..” Taeyeon yawns as she lifted her palm to cover but she spots a dry clot blood around her finger and she remembered how she treats the girl last night, how the girl begs her to stop and remember how she’s crying when she tried her new toy on her. But the devil is still a devil; she was smiled and feels proud with it, everything she did were a pleasure to her, she did have fun last night and she won’t think about anything else. She doesn’t care.

Taeyeon getting up and pick up her pant under the bed before wearing it back, she walking to the door and did not care to give a single glance to the sleeping girl.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was there, she’s waiting for her boss early in the morning at her luxurious Villa. She’s ready for the punishment that has been promised. Yuri is a strong girl; she can hit anyone with her baseball bat and threatening them, but not to kill. She just can’t.

Taeyeon went downstairs heading to where Yuri was standing with a few men that Yuri knows. Taeyeon was sat back on the couch with a smirk plastered on her face.

“Yuri, yuri, yuri…. I told you to finished that betrayer… why Robin have to do the rest of your work?...” taeyeon said.

“You said give him a lesson not to kill right?..”

“That guy was a betrayer, I don’t keep any betrayer with me, and how if my father knows about this I would have dead…” she chuckled.

Yuri turned down her gaze from Taeyeon. “I’m sorry… I c-can’t kill…”

“Well…as promised, here your punishment… Robin...” she called out Robin who’s standing beside her. Robin nods as he understand and turns around went to a room. He come back with a huge cage in his hand, it revealed a cute white puppy inside it. The puppy barks loudly like it happy to see people around there. Yuri is beyond curious with what Taeyeon tries to do that will involve the cute puppy. Robin puts the cage on the table in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood up and walks to where Yuri was standing.

“Here take this…” Taeyeon handed Yuri a gun and Yuri raised her eyes brow as she realise something.

“No..no… don’t t-tell me you wanna m-me….” She was shocked.

“Yes it is…shots the dog… In front of me now….” Taeyeon said expressionless. “Here take this dummy….it’s easy, just a dog anyways...” she chuckled.

Yuri took the gun hesitatingly, her body was shivering and what make it worse the cute puppy looked at her with full of hope and with the kind innocence of looks. She lifted the gun and point straight to the puppy. The puppy barks softly and wiggling it tails cutely. She gulps her saliva “I... I can’t ….I can’t do this….”

“Come on… shots yul !.....” taeyeon was watching excitedly as she giggles just to see how struggles Yuri this time. “Ahhh .. This is boring… Robin…” she hints Robin to give her another gun while Yuri is focused and fighting with her own mind whether she will shot or not but taeyeon can’t wait any longer, she lifted her gun straight to the white puppy. Without hesitation,

BANG!!....

She shoots the dog.

“Nooooo!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahh !….” Yuri lets out a low shriek as she can fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter