One

BitterSweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE

 

 

He runs for his life and he knows that he was wrong this time. They would not let him go no matter what and because of his big mistake they need to bear with the loss. He messed up with the gang, a most dangerous gang. What would the gang do to him? They’re the most active drug dealers among criminals around the city which is Seoul. They can freely doing crime without need to afraid about authorities because they have a good link with them anyway. Gangsterism is a common thing for them to achieve the power and make people scare to them. They doesn’t have a gang name because this is not about an organisation or association but it’s more about business that they make a deal, get profit and ended it safe and sound but if something went wrong, the gang can become the most scariest thing happens in your life.

He ends up running in a dark alley without him realized it, no one was there and he slows his pace. He suddenly caught a shadow who’s not his, there has another figure with him and that make him clenches his jaws tighter. He’s shivering as his body shaking uncontrolled.

 

“Where you wanna go chicken??...” a figure appears in front of him with baseball bat as her clutching it tight in her hand and there several men with well-built muscle clutching his arm immediately and make him knelt down on the ground roughly.

“You’re dead meats” said a girl who’s holding the baseball bat and her voice was more like a whisper to him. “Just in a few seconds, the devil will pulls out of your soul from your body, aren’t you scared?” she smirked.

The poor guy shaking hard, there no chance for him to escape this time with these two guys tightened their hold on his arms. Suddenly he senses a car stopped in front of them and there come the devil; their leader.

The devil stepped out from the car holding thick steel that also known as hammer, while no one could dare to make any sounds and the gang faithfully wait for the next order from their leader.

“I-I begging you, please give me a chance, I won’t do the same mistake again...”

That devil smiled, a creepy kind of smiled enough to makes his fate in a messed.

“You’re ing betray me ,” the leader smiled. “Did you think I’ll easily get caught, when you cooperate with those idiots cops huh?...”

The devil stepped near to him in order to lift his head with fingertips touched his chin.

“Give him a lesson” the devil moves back off as handed the hammer to one of men.

The leader’s words is more like a command to them, the well-built muscle guys holding a tight hold onto his arms as the girl with the baseball bat start to swing her bat across his stomach. That baseball bat of course did not made with wood it was made by the high quality steel and it coated with sharp nails. They beaten him up repeatedly, it’s more like pleasure to them, beating with a smiled plastered on their face, they’ve have fun with him.

There is no mercy.

 

----------------------------------

 

 

At the same time just in the different place and situation, there have a bunch of the gang taking care for the some tiny problem which is collecting the debt from drug addicts.

They’re the same gang.

 This is their common jobs and its involving violence to the max.

This poor ajusshi who looks like aged mid 40’s happen to be a drug addict as he actually got drugs for ‘free’ from the gang at the first and ended up addicted with that things. He thoughts that ‘nice treat’ will last forever but he was wrong actually, nothing in this world was free, they told him those drugs that their gave him before must be paid. They labelled it as debt so now, he needs to pay or else he’ll be beaten.

“I d-do not have that much m-money to pay you!.. You trapped me! You said those drugs are free!”

“We did that??...ouch , are we played dirty trick here?..” he mocks him. “Actually I don’t care whether you have money or not, what I know you need to pay for those drugs that you enjoyed.

He nodded to his gang as they understand the hint. They start to beaten him up, that ajusshi groaning in pain when they punch him repeatedly without holding back anymore. He falls on the ground and got kicking by the gang as he begs for them to stop.

“Stop guys  ... Why so harsh to this old man~…” he chuckled. “Ah look at you, too much blood, I hate it …” he chuckled.

That old man breathed heavily, he’s in a worse state.

That guy grip his hair harshly “So, will you pay?...” this time he’s not fooling around anymore.

“I d-don’t have m-money….I have told you..” He said weakly as he does not have any energy with his current state.

“Well, you ask for it old man…” he said and then he lends his hand to one of his men.

That man handed his a knife.

That ajusshi eyes bulged. “w-what are you trying to do… p-please let me go!!...” he’s screams.

“Hush, ahh you must have curious with what I would do with this knife.. Actually I’m gonna cut one by one your fingers with this….” He told him excitedly with a smirk.

The rest of guys start to tighten his arms as they tried to prevent him for clutching his fingers in order to make it easier for that guy doing his job.

“No n-no !!!.. I gonna pay! I’ll pay!....”

That guy stopped. “Ah you’ll?... aish this is a lot easier than I thought…” he smirked.

“b-but not with m-money!...”

That guy slapped him hard across his cheek. “Listen old man, I didn’t have time to play around...” he hissed.

“I have a niece!... I’ll trade her to you!!!...just let me go, I-I won’t ask anything else anymore…”

That gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter