Meeting uncle

My Uncle Blade

Nanami sat silently in the back of her uncle's black BMW. She found it very strange that she had never met this man and now suddenly she was going to live with him. He was very tall with jet black hair and dark brown eyes that almost looked black, and seemed to always be wearing a frown. 

     " Ask her if she wants something to eat", a smooth female voice said quitely from the passenger seat.

Namami guessed it was her uncle's girlfriend because could have sworn she saw them kiss during the funeral. The woman was somewhat of a shock to everyone who was attending the funeral. She remebered her walking into the funeral service with her uncle. The woman had on a tight black dress with knee length leather boots. She had gold hoop earing acompanied by a gold chain around her neck. Her ecryllic nails were also black, except for the index finger that was painted white with a black channel sign on it. All these things however, were not the things that made her stand out. Her skin complextion was that of a dark mocha brown color, and her hair was in a low wavy and curly ponytail that stopped at the middle of her back. Nanami had never seen any woman like her and although she seemed scary at sight whenever she spoke it was rather soothing.

     "where do you want to eat?" Uncle asked the woman.

     "Don't ask me ask her," she said taking her phone out of her black MK purse.

Nanami's uncle continued to drive a little while before asking her what she wanted. When he finally did it took her by suprise.

     "uhmm... Yes sir?"

He paused a moment " You don't have to say that, just call me blade okay. Do you want something to eat?"

     "No thank you.''

     " Well alright don't ask for anything later".

The woman elbowed him 

     "Really Blade! C'mon she just lost her mother chill". 

Blade seemed annoyed and ignored her. 

     "well do they have a wendy's here! what about a McDonalds something!," she whined. 

     "Aiesha we will eat at the airport. Now shut up. Thank you," he reponded in a low shallow voice. 

Aiesha crossed her arms, "Fine fine fine."

The rest of the car ride was pretty much silent except for a few drops of rain that began falling against the car window.