The door

You are not alone

Music: SHINee - View

 

Jonghyun sat in the van, coming from Blue Night. He was exchausted and just wanted to go to the dorm and sleep. Although he liked the darkness, he also loved to sleep in the night. But that had proven to be hard nowadays because of his tight schedule, always going somewhere when the sun rise up and got home when it went down 2 hours earlier. He liked his job as a idol but sometimes he also wanted to be an ordinary person and do things freely. But then again if he would have been an ordinary person, he would have never met s and his leader, Jinki-hyung.

Jonghyun closed his eyes while he thought about Jinki. Jinki...his ever humble, lovable and kind leader who was now mute because of his surgery. Jonghyun had noticed how he missed hearing his hyung's voice, even though Jinki said something with his raspy voice. Jonghyun couldn't imagine how Jinki felt not being able to use his voice to sing, to laugh and to talk with s: heck, he himself would have gone crazy ages ago but he wasn't Jinki who was always very calm about everything. But Jonghyun knew that Jinki didn't like to be in this mute state and he had seen the syptoms: Jinki would always smile when someone talked to him or asked him about something but when the person turned away, Jinki's face fell and his eyes filled with unshead tears and then he would excuse himself going to his room and staying there for the rest of the night. Jinki always thought nobody saw this but Jonghyun always watched his leader's movements and expressions.

'Jonghyun, we are at the dorm', manager called from the front seat. Jonghyun snapped out of his thoughts, thanked his manager and got off of the vehicle. He watched as manager drove the an away, propably going to pick up the rest of the members. Jonghyun turned away and started to walk towards the entrance of the dorm building. They weren't many fans outside the building because the schools had exams going on but few girls were welcoming in the entrance. 'Oppa, this are for you! Remember to sleep well!' one of the girls said and gave him flowers and a little puppy toy. Jonghyun took the presents smiling and thanked the girls. 'You should be going now. It's still a school week, isn't it', Jonghyun said to the girls. The girls agreed and left, waving while walking. Jonghyun waved back and continued his way inside the building and to the elevator.

While he was in the elevator, his mind went back to Jinki-hyung. Jonghyun would never admit to anyone, not even s, that Jinki was very precious to him. He has always played serious when he was around Jinki and would always bully him a little bit, in a good way. Everyone knew he didn't mean his words when he bullied Jinki or his actions weren't evil when he played around with Jinki.He always did these things with good heart and noted himself not to go over the line. But Jinki never got angry with him and played along with him; nowadays things weren't like that. If Jonghyun played around in the dorm, all the other members would go along but Jinki just sat there smiling and watvhing s goof around. Jonghyun knew he couldn't force Jinki to play along with them but he wanted the leader to have fun and not worry about his voice. They didn't care if his voice cracked or sounded weird: they knew he was working hard to be able to speak and joke again. They, or so Jonghyun thought, wanted their leader back.

Jonghyun heard the elevator cling at the floor and he got off and headed towards the dorm's door. He got out his keys and put them in to the lock. Soft click sounded and he turned the handle and went inside. He got his shoes off and went to the living room. It was empty. 'Guess I'm the first one' Jonghyun thought and put his back away. Then he heard soft thud coming from his leader's room. Jinki was home. 'He propably got out of the vocal lesson earlier today' Jonghyun said to himself. Jonghun decided not to interfere his leader but then thought,'But what if he got hurt?'. Against his will, Jonghyun walked to Jinki's door. He hesitated a little while but then raised his arm and knocked,'Hyung, can I come in?. He heard no response coming from the other side. 'Maybe he didn't hear me', Joghyun thought and opened the door enough to slip inside. When he closed the door and turned around, he found Jinki looking ah the ceiling. Jonghyun smiled a little and put his hands behind his back,'Figures he didn't answer my call, he was so focused with staring ath the ceiling', Jonghyun mused in his head. 'Jinki-hyung', Jonghyun called his leader, who in return turned his head towards him, eyes wide from surprise.They stared each other a while, but then Jonghyun decided to say something to open the conversation.

'Hey Jinki-hyung. Staring at the ceiling again?'

 


Okay, so this was the second part of this story. Forgive me my bad English, it isn't my first languae :P Comment if you like, they will help me to keep this good mood up. :)

But I heard some, to me, bad news (don't know are they true) : Super Junior will go on a hiatus for 2 years because EunSiHae are going to the army. NO I DON*T WANT THIS! IT'S BAD ENOUGH SHINDONG AND SUNGMIN ARE GONE!

But I guess I have to get used to not hearing about them so much... life . But I will be ELF always and will support them all this time