Perfect Jiyong Obsessing Over Seungri

Jiyong's Being Weird About Seungri

Even when he was young, Jiyong had always been a jealous kid. He wanted to have the best of everything and be the best in everything. It was such a good thing that he was handsome, talented, smart and charming because his life would have been just an utter misery to live in if it had been otherwise.

 

Jiyong always got what he wanted. If he was craving a lollipop, he could get it from another kid, and get away with it by pretending to be innocent or using his charms. Oh, yes, Jiyong learned to be manipulative from a very young age.

 

It didn’t come as a surprise to him to be so sought after. After all, who could deny him his talent? His raps oozed with charisma, his dances flowed smoothly, and his song-making ability, though still unpolished, was already better than some of the professionals. His potential to be great was just so in-your-face that even his seniors acknowledged it. Oh yes, Jiyong was destined for greatness.

 

Jiyong was almost like the perfect being in his own eyes, so it infuriated him a lot when he realized that he was stressing over the fact that the Maknae, that stupid, bumbling kid from the countryside, laughed at Daesung’s jokes but not his. He was funny too right? He had a good sense of humor. So why was it that Little Seunghyun was on the floor doubling over in laughter now, but when Jiyong told him yesterday that joke about his height, all he got from the Maknae was a tight-lipped smile? Because of that, Jiyong swore that he would always make Maknae laugh everyday. And that he did.

 

Then Jiyong found himself obsessing over the fact that Big Seunghyun would use Little Seunghyun as a pillow when they would rest from practicing. That Bingu Top would have his head on Little Seunghyun’s lap and the latter would not mind. Why did he allow Top to do that but cringed away when Jiyong initiates skinship with him? Jiyong then swore to himself to always touch the Maknae until the latter would be comfortable with his touches. And that he did.

 

One day, Jiyong saw Seungri hugging his friend from Gwangju. Listening in to their conversation, he learned that Seungri’s  friend was just visiting and was now going home. Jiyong remembered that Seungri has never hugged him. Why was that? Was it because he was too thin and bony? But Seungri was bony too. While he was arguing with himself, he saw Seungri’s friend leave. Jiyong immediately rushed to Seungri’s side. He then put his chin on his Maknae’s shoulder and wrapped his arms around he younger. He then shouted in Seungri’s ear: “Don’t you find my hugs comforting Maknae-ah?”. Seungri laughed and smirked while saying: “I do hyung. Just not in public, cause it’s embarrassing.” Jiyong joined in with Seungri’s laughter and swore to himself to always hug Maknae whether in public or in private. And that he did.

 

It was the first time they were going to not have to sleep together in the same room. “Finally, privacy!” Jiyong thought. And then he heard his manager saying that Youngbae and the Maknae will room together. Wait? What? “NO!” Jiyong half-shouted, startling everyone in the room. “Aren’t I his leader? The Maknae needs me. If he’s with Youngbae, I can’t look after him. I need to ensure that he’s not doing anything that would harm Bigbang’s reputation”. Amidst the Maknae’s groans and Youngbae’s teases, the manager saw the merits in Jiyong’s half-baked arguments, and let Seungri room with him. Jiyong then swore to himself that he would always keep Maknae by his side. And that he did.

 

In the middle of the night, he heard Seungri crying and his heart broke for the poor boy. He rubbed the final vestiges of sleep in his eyes, turned to his younger, and asked what was wrong, and the latter told him that his first love broke up with him. Jiyong cradled the boy, surprised that Seungri let him. He then felt the tears soak through his shirt. He held Seungri tighter, whispering words of comfort and rubbing his Maknae’s back. When the tears finally stopped flowing, Seungri looked up at Jiyong and smiled the sincerest smile Jiyong ever saw from his Maknae. “Thanks hyung” Seungri whispered. Jiyong then swore to himself that he would always be there whenever Seungri needed a shoulder to cry on. And that he did.

 

The 2ne1 girls were in his studio, gushing over whatever girlish things they were talking about. Jiyong really didn’t know because he was only half-paying attention to them, his mind was on the lyrics he was trying to compose and deemed to still not sound quite right. But then, when Sandara mentioned his Maknae’s name, Jiyong gave them his complete attention. “Seungri was so awesome in his play right? His acting with the girl was so cute. They perfectly depicted young love”. Jiyong became curious and went to see Seungri’s play. There, he saw Seungri sang a duet with the girl, and annoyance flared at his heart. Why did Seungri sound sweeter when he was singing with her? Did he not enjoy singing with the members anymore?  And come to think of it, Seungri has never sang a duet with him. Realizing this, Jiyong swore to himself to write a duet for Seungri. And that he did. And Strong Baby was born.

 

Seungri won his first award today, but Jiyong was unable to go because of his conflicting schedule. However, he watched the Maknae through a broadcast and laughed himself silly when Maknae thanked himself for working hard this past few months. When he went home, he teased Maknae about it. Maknae just shrugged, smirked and said: “But I did work my off this past few months”. Jiyong was shocked when Seungri ed his award into Jiyong’s hands. “But I would not even have received it if you didn’t care enough about me to write a song for me. Thanks Jiyong hyung!”, said Seungri as the younger hugged his leader. Jiyong then swore to himself to write a lot of songs for Seungri, so the latter can have many more awards, and they would have more moments like this. And that he did. Though most of the songs don’t see the light of the day, and those that did, Seungri never knew that it was for and about him.

 

Jiyong’s name was all over the news. A scandal they said. How can a drunken night out, and a single act now smear his hard-earned reputation? The world was such a cruel place. Jiyong was filled with anger and sadness and other negative feelings he did not even have the strength to identify. He sat in his bed, waiting for the inevitable confrontation that will come when s come home. Not even minutes passed, and he heard the opening of his bedroom door, and the tentative steps someone took. He then felt someone hug him and identified Seungri through the latter’s scent that was currently enveloping him. He then felt the latter’s tears soak through his shirt and felt the trembling of his younger’s body.”Why Hyung, why?”were all the words that Seungri could say. Seungri cried for 20 minutes straight looking thoroughly heartbroken. Jiyong then swore to himself that Seungri would never cry because of him again. And that he did. Mostly.

 

What was the best moment in their Alive concert for Jiyong? It’s an easy question actually. His favorite moment was when out of nowhere, Seungri said “Saranghae” to him. He could not hide his shy smile when he heard that, and he felt the erratic pumping of his heart. He said I love you too to the younger but the latter was too hyped up by the concert to hear what he said. And so Jiyong swore to himself to respond to Maknae whenever the latter would tell him Saranghae. But Seungri never did say it to him again. So all Jiyong could do was to whisper “Saranghae” to Seungri whenever they were together. And that he did, but the younger never noticed.

 

They went to the club to celebrate the last day of Seungri’s promotions and the start of Jiyong’s. The ambiance of the posh club encouraged the two to avail themselves of the steady flow of alcoholic drinks that came their way. Being celebrities, wherever they went, people would crowd around them and try to get their attention. Jiyong was used to this and thought nothing of it, and he was too inebriated to really care about anything. That is, until he saw a girl go up to Seungri and start to dance ily in front of him. His drunken eyes continued to glare at the girl trying to intimidate her and get her away from his Maknae. The girl then touched Seungri’s lips and Jiyong felt himself go into a rage. He then hustled his way through the crowd, grabbed his Maknae and pulled him until they reached a darkened corrider where they were quite alone. “What’s wrong Hyung?” Seungri had the gall to ask him. “Why did you let her flirt with you? Why did you let her touch you?” Jiyong huffed, unable to contain his anger. “But hyung, nothing really came out of it. It’s okay. I wasn’t planning on entertaining her” Seungri said, trying to placate his infuriated leader. “Really, you didn’t? But you let her touch your lips. Nobody should ever touch your lips”. Jiyong said as his eyes focused on the said lips that were tainted by the girl’s touch. He then shocked both himself and Seungri when he suddenly latched his lips onto Seungri’s. Seconds, minutes, hours, years, heck, even maybe centuries passed before Jiyong pulled away. “Now it’s clean!” Jiyong said as he walked away leaving his stunned Maknae behind. Jiyong liked what he did, but he wasn’t sure how the other felt about it. But Jiyong swore to himself that it would happen again and started plotting out scenarios that would help him kiss Seungri again. That was when Jiyong realized he liked Seungri that way. And he continued liking him that way. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: (Woah. First Author's Note ever!)

I know this fic is... weird. There's just no other way to describe it. As said in the Foreword, the prompt was supposed to be Jealous Ji but I failed miserably. I wanted to write fluff and this happened. xD Again, this fic is for Bigbang_kris cause she's one of my favorite authors and I love her works. I know I failed miserably but I'm gonna try to write a better one next time. Mianhe. ^^