xiuhan; frisson.

limerence;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ (n.) a sudden, passing sensation of excitement; a shudder of emotion; a thrill. }

 

 

at his work, luhan is quite known for his addiction of coffee. whether he's in front of his work computer solving formulas or having a chat with his co-workers at break time, a cup of coffee never leaves one of his hands.

 

today, he even comes with a pack of six cups with assorted flavors. "the cafe's having a huge discount today. so i took the chance and make you all taste a piece of heaven," he says while picking the 'mocha latte' cup and shoves it in kris' hold.

 

kris merely scrunches his nose as he quietly judges the still-hot cup in his hands. "i don't see the 'special' in this, lu," kris states, poking the lid of the cup. "i don't think this is any different to what i drink every morning."

 

luhan sends him piercing deadly glares straight to the pits of his soul before he sharply remarks, "perhaps that's why you drink black coffee for you are so bitter and bland."

 

"burn," chanyeol murmurs, happily accepting his caramel macchiato. "bro, why don't you just say thanks and luhan might shower us coffee every day."

 

"whatever. shut up," kris rolls his eyes playfully and starts to walk away. "see you at lunch. i have more important things to do than fight with you all because of a freaking un-special generic coffee."

 

"," baekhyun spits and turns to luhan, taking the frappuccino from him. "don't mind him, lu. he's just on pms."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter