krishan; ethereal.

limerence;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 { (adj.) etremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect in this world. }

 

 

the waiting lobby at the hospital are the most nerve-wracking thing. this is what's running in luhan's mind as he fidgets on his seat, the tough uncomfortable couch squeaking under him.

 

the area is rather quiet with close to no people, save for the receptionist on the counter, a strange man who seems like he'd rather be anywhere but here and a few rushing doctors and nurses passing the hallway. why is he even here anyway?

 

oh yeah, right.

 

apparently, chanyeol decided it was fun to kiss the basketball being thrown at him during practice. idiot even managed to smile as blood trickle down from his nose before passing out.

 

luhan shakes his head. if only idiot isn't his best friend—

 

"what?" a sudden stressed raspy voice snaps, making luhan jerk in his seat.

 

he whips his head towards the source of the voice, the strange man beside him, now with a visible scowl plastered on his face as he's clutching a phone near his ear. and boy, isn't that a pleasant view.

 

"no, i'm not at work. doofus is in the hospital right now and i'm here to completely knock his head off." strange man crosses his long (so long they can go for days) legs as he grunts. luhan leans against the backrest and takes the sight of the male, only that his breath hitches because how can this man actually be that faultless? this man is his epitome of perfection.

 

beach blond hair, broad shoulders, cheekbones chiseled to perfection—wait, what? luhan shakes his head. nope, no he isn't just checking this model-like flawless guy out.

 

focus on the bushy eyebrows, luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter