No one can love me more than you

You and I, Me and Him.

 

 

 

You were on a balcony alone at Sungyeol oppa’s party trying to get some fresh air, as you turned around; a mysterious good-looking guy clicked a picture of you.

For a moment you were confused, *is he a reporter or just a guest?* you bowed to him without smiling. He bowed back and kept looking at you.  You smiled at him and turn your back on him.  As you turned around he greeted “Annyonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo mida.”

You turn towards him smiling “Annyong haseyo Myungsoo shi I am ------------ “You bowed to him again saying “Ahh, You are the reason why Infinite and Sungyeol oppa threw today’s party right? Welcome back to Korea!” He nodded at you and said “Khamsamida“

You said to him rolling your eyes. “Sorry about earlier I thought you were some reporter.” *Why am I apologising he should be the one who should apologise to me. He seems so quiet, what should I talk to him about, this is getting awkward*

You both stood in an awkward silence for a moment. You were getting bored at the party, Kwangmin  was busy with s and you had not seen Sungyeol oppa yet. You wanted to do something fun so you asked Myungsoo  “ Myungsoo shi could you help me to climb to the railing.”

Myungsoo gave you a confused look, you explained “Just help me to get there and can you take some pictures of me while I am standing in the railing? “ He nodded and carried you in a go and put you in the railing. You stood up and started posing. He smiled a little and after a while you started doing some crazy poses and you both started laughing.  * Ahh he can smile, I thought he just had that poker face, aww bless him, and his smile is soooooo cute*

“Yaaahhhhhh, ------------ ah Michoosooo?”  You heard someone screaming at you. “Get off from there right now, Aisshhh this crazy girl. Is she high or something? “  Sungyeol said. You took off your heels and threw at him, and started laughing.  You sat down at the railing and made a face at him. Myungsoo smiled looking at you and Sungyeol’s reaction.

Sungyeol hold onto your heels and asked Myungsoo “ help her to get down, please”

You looked down at Myungsoo and he looked you in your eyes and said “Don’t worry I will catch you.” At that moment you felt weirdly warm *I think I drank a bit too much you thought* He caught you and put you down.  Sungyeol started scolding you “Why were you up there in the railing, What if you fell down? You would be all over tomorrow’s news. Chincha this girl drives me crazy.”

Sungyeol sighed and looked at Myungsoo “Kim Myungsoo, Stop laughing. It’s not funny. Wahh! --------- ah you are great, you made L smile? Sungyeol said sarcastically

You gave both of them a confused look.  “He is like L from the death note. Anyways I guess you already met my wife Kim Myungsoo. Sungyeol said putting his arms around Myungsoo.  You smiled at Myungsoo. Sungyeol ruffled your hair “This is my crazy dongseng------------“

“Opppa, you are messing my hair. Stop! And why is Kim Myungsoo shi your wife?” You asked fixing your hair.  Sungyeol laughed “Because he is my other half, can’t you tell he is incomplete without me.” Myungsoo said “ Anee, hyung you are incomplete without me. “

*I get it opaa, you both equal to one ha-ha, seriously you both complete each other*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sungyeol said“Kwangmin you should keep her by your side 24/7.  She is trying to be a daredevil these days.” You slapped sungyeol’s arm “No, I am not.”

Kwangmin had his arms around your waist, he hold you tighter and said “Yeh hyung, won’t let her get away from my sight.”

 “Yahhh kiddo, I will come see you tomorrow morning, arasoo? Sungyeol said and kissed you on your cheek as you were about to leave the party. You nodded and smiled. After he left, you looked at Kwangmin, “Sometimes I feel like Sungyeol oppa loves you more than me” kwangmin teased you.  You smiled and whispered to him “No one can love me more than you, Jo Kwangmin”. He smiled at you and kissed you on your other cheek.