My Perfect Boyfriend

You and I, Me and Him.

Your morning alram: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd5GGvWWnzU

Would you be my girlfriend?
Oh... 
 Nan neoui Boyfriend Nan neoui Boyfriend
 Neon neoui Girlfriend  Neon neoui Girlfriend ....
You hear your morning alarm ringing.

 

“Hmmm” you sighed. You were about to stop your alarm but it stopped ringing before you could reach it. You hear someone opening your curtains slowly. Sunlight hits your eyes and you feel the warmth of sunrays on your face and a warm kiss on your forehead.  You opened your eyes with a big smile “you are here.”

He looked at your with that gorgeous eyes, you felt like you were going to melt right there.

“How did you know it was me?” He asked you smiling and he still kept looking at your sleepy face.

You jumped out of the bed and kissed him on his cheek. “I smelt something really delicious when I was on my dreamland and I could tell it was you cooking breakfast for me." You .

He held your hand, spun you around and pulled you towards him.  “Finally I have you all by myself at least for today” he said. You pulled away and went to your bed stand, took your mobile and showed him your text.

FROM: Yeolie Oppa <3

You better be coming tonight arasoo? Keke

PS, Bring Kwangmin too!

 

“Don’t tell me, you forgot. I did forward you this text, didn’t I?” You pouted looking at him.

He gave you his best smile, “Of course I remember, wherever we going I will still have you my side for the next 24 hours.”

You giggled and he carried you in bridal style “To the breakfast table” He announced. You wrapped your arms around him and said “I still need to brush my teeth”. He looked at you and sighed, that made you giggle more. *Ahhh my perfect boyfriend JO Kwangmin, aren’t I so lucky to have you?* you thought and smiled to yourself.