Chapter 6

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 12pm already. Times run fast. Ugh Soojin with Jin. She can't send you home. Hana hmm she can't drive. Omg how can I get a cab at this time. You walk out . Hana saying goodbye to you. "Sorry Hyojin. I can't send you home" She said


"Its okay go get rest okay?" You replied. 


"Okay you too. Take care" She said 


You saw Jimin sitting on a rock with his car infront of him 'What is he doing here' You decided to ignore him and just keep walking. 


"Hyojin' He stopped your wrist . You look at him and pull your hand of him gently. You look away. 


"Let me send you home" He said smile at you. 


"No thanks I rather took a cab" You replied annoyed. When you about to walk away he stopped your wrist again. 


"What do you want?" You start to raised your voice. 


"Nah, How can you find a cab at this time. Its late already. What if the taxi driver do anything bad to you" He said. Yeah he's right. What if the taxi driver do anything bad to me. 


"Why you care" You protested. 


"Aish this kid .You're so stubborn. Just get into the car I'll send you home." He push you to get in his car. You sighed. 


You just keep quiet all the way. You know that Jimin keep staring at you .


"Ehemm" He coughed trying to break the silence. You just don't give a but staring out the window. 


"Where did you live? Is this the right direction to your house ?" He ask . 


"You know where i live right, Idk if you forgot about it " You said not even looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter