Chapter 3

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And I think she's the girl that I saw with you in the library that day" You said. he chuckled. 


"Did you mean Yunji ? Babe he's my childhood and nothing between us." He sat up and hold your arms. 


"Ugh, dont lie. I saw your message with her, ! And its too obvious you cheated on me!, So thats why you're different now. You rarely give me a call. Because of that girl!" You said 


"ENOUGH!" He raised his voice. This is the first time he raised his voice to you.


"Am I your girlfriend ? And why you do this to me?! Whats special that girl for you?!" 


"you really want to know ?, Okay YES ! YES I LOVE HER. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I DONT KNOW IF I STILL LOVE YOU OR NOT! I FEEL LIKE MY LOVE TO YOU IS DISSAPEARED. " He said . You hold back your tears. 


"Why you do this to me Jimin?, i love you so much, but you do this to me?" You said weakly, your tears falling down your cheek. 


"Cause Im bored with you ! Im so fcking bored with you! You're not attractive at all. You dont know how to get yourself pretty, you dont even know how to wear a makeup. What kind of girl are you? Just look at yourself now, you're not pretty at all. And just compare yourself to Yunji, she's pretty, attractive , y. You have nothing" His words really stabbed you. Really hurts you. Your tears falling apart. 


"From now on! have nothing between us.! He said . You sobbed.


"Okay ! Lets break up. !" You reply him and got out from his apartment. 


You crying hard every eyes just point on you. You didn't care who is staring at you. You make your way to the bus stop. You crying so hard . Suddenly someone hands you a handkerchief. You look up and saw Wonho. You took the handkerchief and wipe your tears. 


"Are you okay ?" He ask but you dont answer him.


"Of course not" He replied to himself. 


"Let me send you home"  He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter