Chapter 2

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk out from the toilet and make your way to the classroom. Suddenly you bump into someone . Your book drop , and he helps you with it. 


"Ah I'm sorry " You said


"Its okay" He smile. He's so good looking. But you never see him before. He must be a new student. 


"I think you must be a new student here right ?" You ask him.


"Yeah, by the way . May i know where's the office ?" He ask you. 


"Ah sure, follow me"You drag him to the office. He thank you.


"Wait!" He stopped you. 


"Yeah ?" You raised your eyebrow. 


"Whats your name?" He ask you 


"Kim Hyojin, just call me Hyojin. And yours ?" 


"I'm Lee wonho. Wonho is okay "


"Okay . Nice to meet you Wonho. See you around " You smile and walk away


You enter the classroom and apologize to the teacher for being late and sit on your place. 


"Yah hyojin you know a hot transfer student? Oh my god he's so handsome" Hana said. You just shook your head .


"Yeah he's so cute. I heard that he's in the same class as Jimin" Soojin said. He must be Wonho.  You smiled. 


"Does his name Lee Wonho?" You said


"Woah, you know him ? omy god then introduce to me." Hana said excited. 


"Yah , no . Hyojin introduce him to me first. " Soojin said 


"Yah what the" Hana and Soojin start to fight. You laugh and just shook your head. 


School ends already. Ugh finally. You walk towards the school gate and Jimin ran after you. 


"Babe, " He smile , you smile back. You really miss him walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter