Change

Good Boy?

Okay fei, one week. It’s just one week then he would just leave you. You can do it.

Fei sighed as she walked to school. Today, she didn’t come with her sister for a couple of reasons… well, one reason that is. She told her sister she just felt like wanting to go early to school. She walked slowly to class. Her hair was not in a ponytail today, she decided to just let her hair down so no one would see her face if GD approached. She still kept her glasses tho. It’s always the same everyday, bigbang comes, fangirls are screaming, they bullied the weak and that’s probably why Fei always comes early everyday.

But it’s different today, she came an hour early to school when no one was there yet. And guess what? Someone was already there.

“Goodmorning, jagi.”

“W-what are you doing here? w-why did you come early?” Fei’s eyes were wide as she stepped backwards, but the guy stepped forwards.

“Being my girlfriend won’t be easy, I have a lot of spies on you, I know that you would come early this morning.”

“Mwo?” Fei started to look around like a clueless girl searching for any spies that GD sent to her. that made GD chuckled.

“They’re not here.” he said and smiled. That was probably the first time Fei saw a sweet smile that he made, and her heart skipped a beat.

“I-I have to go, w-we don’t have to act yet, no one is here.” said Fei then she looked down and walked to her class.

“Wait fei!” GD held her arms and made her turn around. “My spies are not here, but my mother’s bodyguards are.” he pulled her not to hard, and showed her some big guys outside the school with suits.

“That’s scary…”

“So please, we really need to act.” After he said that, Fei just nodded. Even though they’re acting, Fei still need to go to class, and GD is a year above her.

--

“FEEEEEIIII~” Sua came and hugged her suddenly. Volley gave her tons of friends and one of them is Sua. “let’s eat together, with the other kids.” Said Sua pointing to the volley girls’ team. Fei nodded with a big smile on her face, but as she walked there a hand pulled her.

“No can do Sua-ssi, she’s eating with me.” and without listening to Sua’s reaction, GD pulled Fei’s hand to eat with him. GD knows that something will happen to Fei if his fangirls saw them, so GD took her to BigBang’s room.

“Whoa! Here’s GD’s fake girlfriend!” said Taeyang.

“Eww you chose a nerd?” said Daesung. Fei just stayed quiet.

“Shut up man!” said GD. At some times Fei was giving a little glance at Seungri and then looked back down. Seungri smiled.

“What’s up Fei?” said Seungri giving a little smile to her. Fei then bowed and smiled back. GD who noticed their interaction couldn’t stay still.

“OKAY, now we eat, come Fei, I have tons of food for you.” Said GD and he clapped twice as a boy came in and kneeled in front of GD and gave his lunchbox to him. “This kid’s food is always so great.” He continued.

Fei was shock. That boy was the same boy that GD beat up at the first day of school. He looked at Fei and then looked down again.

“You want some Fei?” asked GD with a stuffed kimbab in his mouth giving some to Fei.

“No.” she said in a cold tone.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked.

“Stop this.” Fei stood up, he took the boy’s lunch box and gave it back to him. “Did your mom made this?” asked Fei to the boy.

“N-ne.”

“She must’ve loved you very much. I can see how big her love is.” She then closed the lid of the lunch box and gave it to the boy.

“T-thanks.” He suttered.

“Now, you’re free to go.” Said Fei with a bright smile. She hated bullying and that’s probably why she hated GD.

“Fei!”

“The reason why I almost said no is because of this. Why do you bully innocent people?” and at some point her satori went out, her inner Busan went out, she became a little furious. “You know what, just bother me, I don’t care anymore, and just find another girl to be your fake girlfriend or something.”

Fei has left the building.

--

The next day, Fei went to school back to normal, not one hour earlier than usual. She bid goodbye to her sister and walked to class, this time she used her ponytail back.

“Isn’t that the girl that GD’s dating?”

“She’s a nerd, maybe GD was just playing with her.”

“Tsk, she’s just an attention seeker.”

Fei was used to this already, she knew the consequences. Until Sua came.

“Shut your mouth if you don’t know anything, will you? You called her attention seeker, but is that a skirt or an underwear? Cus it’s too short.” Said Sua semi rapping. The girls left her knowing that Sua is pretty strong on words. “You okay?” she asked Fei.

“I am now, thanks to you.” Said Fei. They walked together then Fei stopped her tracks.

There she saw it.

The boy that got bullied.

GD was bowing in front of him.

And luckily the bullied boy was okay, so he forgive GD.

Fei smilled.

GD turned around just to see the girl that he was doing this for. He smiled showing his teeth. And Fei answered his smile with one of her brightest smile too.

He changed, even if it’s only a little part. But he changed.