I'm Going Crazy

Good Boy?

GD looked at her eyes, and all he saw was fear, she closed her eyes and started to cry. GD soften his grip on her. he looked at her eyes, then her lips. Getting closer to her, and closer, and closer…. But he stopped at one cm in front of her lips, and moved to her cheeks that’s full of tears, he kissed it. The tears stopped flowing and her eyes opened. GD let out his grip and walk away.

And Fei was in a shock mode.

--

“Fei-ya, what happen? You look tired.” asked CL. “Did GD do anything again?”

“ANI!” it was fei’s reflect on saying no.

“He did, didn’t he? Ugh, that boy just need some lesson sometimes.” Said CL.

“Andwae eonni… I don’t want people to know remember?” she said back. CL sighed and smiled at her sister.

“Okay, but if next time he did this again and you can’t protect yourself, I’ll put my hands on him.”

Fei just nodded.

--

GD expressed his anger in the club he usually was in. he was playing with girls. A lot of em. He didn’t think about their feelings and after flirting with them he just left them right there. a lot of boys from that club was angry at him. They came to him and wanted to hit him. GD was strong enough but it was one against five. He couldn’t fight them all and luckily the rest of bigbang came and helped him.

“Thanks.” Said GD.

“Dude, I missed fighting like this.” Said Daesung.

“That’s not the point, GD, what were you doing? I know we’re gangsters, but this was too much, you played too much.” Said Taeyang.

GD just kept quiet and he left the club.

“Ya! GD!” screamed Seungri but he didn’t answer.

Two big guys were outside of the club, they were big enough and strong enough to bring GD into their car. GD was struggling because he knew who they were and he knew where they’re taking him.

--

“Jiyong…” said a middle aged woman in a quiet large building, she was looking at GD’s bruises.

“What is it again?” GD said in front of his mother in an irritating tone.

“When will you change? If our company dropped because of you I swear…” the middle aged woman stopped her words and looked him in the eye. “Look, if you won’t change and you keep fighting like this, I’m making an arranged marriage for you.” Said the woman.

“Mwo? Eomma, you can’t do this to me.”

“Or you already have a girlfriend? I’m surprised.” She said again.

“U-uhm…”

“Stop lying, you’ll meet her tomorrow, she’ll be transferring to your school, and get close to her.”

“EOMMA!”

“Or I’ll take your motorbike.”

“You know what mom, I do have a girlfriend.” Said GD without thinking.

“Oh really? In one week, I will see your progress, would you turn into a better person or not, and if you won’t change, you’ll have to go with the girl I arrange.” She continued. “By the way, who’s your girlfriend? What’s her name?” asked his mom.

--

“FEI! Passed over here!” screamed Sua, one of Fei’s teammates in her volleyball team. Fei hit the ball and it reached Sua. The ball went up again and Fei smashed it with her tall height.

“WE WON!!!” screamed Sua as she hugged Fei. Yeah, Fei got a friend there. she was one of those underground rappers, but on day time, Sua is a volley ball player.

They went to the shower as they fixed their hair and everything, Fei bid the entire teammate goodbye and wore her glasses back after showering. She walked out of the changing room. She looked left and found a guy who she never wanted to see and immediately turned around to avoid him.

“Hey!” GD caught her hand and made her turned around.

“….” Fei couldn’t say a word.

“I need your help. Just this once. If you do this, I promise I will leave you alone, I promise I will stop bothering you.” He said. And just at that moment when Fei was about to ask what is it.

“Jiyong-ah!” someone came from the other side.

“Ah, eomma…” GD cursed in his heart.

“Ah, who is she?” she asked again. GD looked at Fei and at his mom, he immediately put his hand over Fei and hugged her tight.

“She’s my girl.”

--

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” Fei screamed in frustration, she’s really going crazy right now.

“I told you I’ll keep my promise to leave you alone, just help me. for one week. Just one week.” He went down on his knees. Fei looked at him and stayed quiet. A G-dragon can do this?

“Fine. Just one week.” GD stood up and smiled.

“Jinjja?” and Fei nodded. He smile got wider and he hugged her. “Okay, fake girlfriend, and thanks for playing it cool earlier in front of my mom.”

Now Fei is really going crazy for helping someone she really hates.

 

---

i have kept my promise. i just finished my examinations.

tbh this was not my priority fanfiction but look i deleted the rest of my fanfiction and now i just focused on this one.

and again, i'm not a YG stan, i know nothing about them, so i'm sorry if there are any mistake, please correct me.

next update will come asap