Ice Princes...or Bodyguards

The BodyGuard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung lead the group of people into the living room and kept wondering if they were really her bodyguards,they obviously looked too young(and handsome) to look like one. Once into the living room she offer them to sit down on the couches.  "I'll bring so water for you guys," said Sooyoung was about leave, until one of them said "That won't be necessary Miss Sooyoung." Sooyoung then turn around and look at them.

"You sure?"

"Yes, Miss Sooyoung."

And they remained standing straight. 

Sooyoung sighed. "You know,you guys can be a little more comfortable around me right?"

The line of guards remained stoney-faced.

Sooyoung flounced down in a comfortable armchair.

"Fine then, introduce yourselves." Sooyoung sat up straight and looked up at them.

A guard, easily the tallest one there, stepped foward. "My name is Kris, and I am the leader of EXO-M." He bowed stiffly and stepped back into place.

Another one stepped fowards.

"My name is Suho, I am the leader of EXO-K and EXO as a whole."

When Suho and Kris mention about EXO-K&M I was really confused.

"EXO-K and EXO-M? Why not just EXO?" Sooyoung said.

"EXO-K usually works and gather intel in Korea, while EXO-M does the same but in China.  However, we usually stick together unless something come up." said Suho in a cold tone.

"Oh...I see," said Sooyoung.

Suho then bowed a stepped back.

Then two guards stepped forward.

"My name is Tao, I'm the main fighter of EXO and the youngest in EXO-M." "My name is Sehun, I am the youngest of EXO as a whole and I am the hacker of the group."

They then bowed and stepped back, like the others did. 

Two more guards stepped foward. 

"My name is Kai, I'm the spy/assassin of the group" "My name is Lay, I am the 'doctor' of the group."

Sooyoung observed them quietly and listen to them carefully.

Though so far the ones that really caught her eyes was Kai, Tao, and Sehun so far.

Not that the others weren't as important as them, but something about them really caught Sooyoung eyes.

Two more stepped foward.

"My name is D.O, I am "knowledge" of the group." "My name is Luhan, I'm also the hacker of the group"

Sooyoung asked D.O, "Knowledge of the group?"

"D.O is the knowledge of the group, because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter