EXO

The BodyGuard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was doing her daily routine, waking up, getting dressed up, eating her breakfast, waiting for her tutors to come teach her, eating lunch, having tutor lessons again, and the rest of the day she be listening to music or sleeping, after she eats dinner.  This was Sooyoung's monotone life. No fun, no friends, no normal life whatsoever.  However, she knew that she couldn't do what regular teenagers would do, because of her safety, all because of some stupid idiots who think it'll be fun to hold her for ransom or something asinine as such. So she had to wait, like a little kid for her parent's approval to enhoy the public grounds.  She thought to herself while staring out the window, "When will I ever be free from this hell hole?" A maid poked her head inside Sooyoung's room. "Miss Sooyoung, you have some mail downstairs." She was about to go up the living room, to see the package, two of house body guards came in and check if everything was okay to open. Sooyoung knew who they were, they were Tvxq, U-Know and Changmin, they are one of the best body guards with in her family.  Sooyoung was also some what close with them and would always try talk to them when she feels lonely. Then one of men cleared his throat. "Its all clear Miss Sooyoung, you can open the package" said Changmin. Sooyoung just nodded and open the package to see souvenirs from countries like Italy, France, Britian, Spain, and Russia.  Sooyoung had a big smile on her face, because of how generous her parents was to get her these things when she couldn't be there.  As Sooyoung digged into the box more Ms. Lee, Changmin, and U-Know smiled before leaving the room.

Sooyoung the found a letter at the bottom of the box, as she takes it out and opened it. It said,

"Sooyoung~ how have you been doing? You haven't been cutting dinner are you?  Has everying been alright? I hope everything is okay...Anyway I don't think your father and I will be coming back an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter