maybe not quite a happily ever after yet

just the three of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu closed his eyes with a contented sigh escaped his lips. This moment right now was beyond perfection for him and he didn't want it to stop yet.

"A bit harder, please."

Woohyun eyed the elder, frowning at his request. "Don't you think you're enjoying this too much?"

"Can't help it. You're too good at this." Sunggyu said with a sly grin before ."Yeah, like that babe."

"My hands are going to break any minute now." Woohyun claimed but his hands didn't stop from giving Sunggyu's legs the massage which he loved so much.

Sunggyu pouted at his remarks. It felt so good to have someone massaging his legs, well you can't blame him when his legs were starting to get swollen at this point. "You're an ."

"Wow. That's what I get for putting my hands into good work for half an hour." Woohyun dramatically sighed before pushing Sunggyu's legs off his lap, gently of course. He would never hurt his other half. True, Woohyun was the one massaging him for half an hour after Sunggyu whined that his legs were going to fall off any minutes.

"It's partly your fault, idiot. You put me in this condition."

"But you loved everything about it." Woohyun gently laid beside of his lover, who had comfortably laid down on the soft bed.

"Yeah." Sunggyu's smile grew bigger once Woohyun's hand was on his baby bump, caressing it- it became one of his favourite hobby to do now. "Well except for the swollen legs, it hurts." He pouted and Woohyun couldn't help but to kiss the cute lips.

"I'll get you a massage chair for christmas."

"No~" He whined at Woohyun's statement. "Nothing can compare to my man's hands."

"Aww, should I be proud now?"

"." Sunggyu playfully pushed Woohyun away because he's ridiculously close to him and he needed space for his big belly. But Woohyun being Woohyun would not budged so Sunggyu ended up being tangled with him.

"But you love this , babe."

"Yeah, I love you, so much!" Said Sunggyu as the man placed a short kiss on his lips, just an innocent one.

"I love you too babe and our precious baby." He gave a peck on his lips before he lowered his face to place a gentle kiss on Sunggyu"s belly. "Come out soon, baby. Daddy can't wait to see you. Daddy will teach you soccer and we will go on picnics every weekends, just the three of us."

Sunggyu almost choke with tears every time Woohyun talked to their baby. He's gonna be a perfect daddy, he knew it.

 ---

Well maybe Woohyun needs a whole lot of training in becoming a perfect daddy. Woohyun stared blankly at the crying baby in front of him. He just couldn't believe it. The time that he had waited for a long time had finally come.

"Don't you want to hold him?" Sunggyu,who was quite exhausted, smiled softly at him.

"C-can I?" Woohyun stuttered eyeing the sleeping baby boy inside the crib.

"Of course idiot. You're his father."

"B-but how?" God Woohyun was freaking out. He's scared to hold him. What if he hold him the wrong way? His baby can be injured any time. Sunggyu chuckled before using his last strength to stand up from the hospital bed and took the baby in his hand.

"Come here." Once Woohyun approached him, Sunggyu carefully put the baby in his arms. "Support his head with your hand."

Woohyun got the hang on it once he felt the position was comfortable to him, well less awkward. "Hey baby, I'm your daddy. Your mummy and I are so happy to finally meet you. I may not be the perfect daddy for you, but I promise to love you with all my heart. I will keep loving the both of you."

Sunggyu felt his eyes sting because of the unshed tears. Woohyun is the perfect man for him and for his baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or maybe not yet.

"B-babe! Don't leave me like this. Help me!" Woohyun shouted in distress after Sunggyu ran away from him.

"Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter