happily ever after

just the three of us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The caramel haired guy could only put his eyes fixed on the floor as his hand clasped on his lower abdomen. He stayed like that for a few moments until he spoke.

 

"It's getting bigger."

 

He was expecting a reply from the other guy though he knew it the other would just brush it off. The dark haired guy was taking a drag from his cigarette while lying on the bed. Sunggyu didn't like the idea of smoking because it's bad for health but he couldn't deny how incredibly hot Woohyun's when he's smoking.

 

"We can get rid of it, if you want to." said the man.

 

Sunggyu just hummed before he approached the shirtless man and laid just beside him on the bed. "Should we?"

 

"It's your choice; keep the baby and give him away or get rid of it. Which one you feel is easier, I'll be with you." Woohyun stated before taking another drag.

 

His hand immediately went on his tummy once the word 'baby' came out from Woohyun's mouth. Yeah, a baby. There's a baby growing inside of him and Woohyun was partly at fault of it.

 

He met Woohyun at an alley just near his school. His intention was only to take a shortcut to go home but instead he encountered Woohyun, who was leaning on the wall puffing smokes from the cigarette so casually. Sunggyu never seen someone who attract him so quickly and by just smoking that is.

 

The man who noticed him could only crack a smile and offer him a drag. Sunggyu would of course decline but this time he accepted just because the guy's hot. The first drag went totally wrong once Sunggyu couldn't stop coughing.

 

Woohyun chuckled because the high school boy was trying to look cool but ended up in a deep . "You never smoke before? What a good boy you are, kid." Sunggyu glared at him before heading home, well not without leaving a kick on Woohyun's shin, which the man cursed out of pain.

 

The next day, Sunggyu persisted in going to the same alley in chance in meeting the snob again and luckily he did. Woohyun had the smug grin hanging on his face once he noticed the younger's presence. Once again, he offered the cigarette and this time Sunggyu declined. Woohyun was ready to laugh at the whim but Sunggyu's words shut his voice out. "Take me to your place."

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Because I need some place to crash before going home. And you seem a decent person."

 

Woohyun grinned at the statement. "Let's see how decent I can be once you step into my place, kid."

 

That's how Sunggyu began to hang out with Woohyun at his old dirty apartment. Sunggyu often stayed at his place after school until 7 because he's skipping his tuition classes. Sunggyu's parents were rather sensitive about education and they signed up Sunggyu for tuition classes every single day which Sunggyu claimed was useless because he's doing fine without them. Yeah, he's a genius and all the teachers love him.

 

Woohyun on the other hand didn't mind Sunggyu at all. After 3 times coming there, Sunggyu learned Woohyun dropped his school a year ago because his parents are divorced and none of them want to take care of him. So his practically worked his off at night and sleep at daylight. Woohyun smoked often but Sunggyu could only admire how ridiculously hot he was while doing so.

 

After a month, crashing at Woohyun's place, everything changed. It all started once Sunggyu got a funny idea to get drunk at the daylight which Woohyun couldn't reject with the thought how fun could it be because both of them were still underage. A few cans of beer and everything went wrong when Sunggyu found Woohyun kissing him hard on the bed and there was nothing stopping the both of them.

 

They didn't stop after the first session, instead they kept on sleeping with each other until Woohyun finally asked Sunggyu to be his boyfriend. It didn't take Sunggyu a minute to agree because Woohyun was too good to him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter