SUPRISE pt 2

Dare To Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Seungri entered the darkened apartment and then suddenly the lights were .

 

SUPRISE! Screamed a crowd of people.

 

I instantly recognized GD Top Taeyang and Daesung. Then I saw Teddy standing with his arms wrapped around an unkown woman. And  then there was the guy who was a singer and owned that amazing resturant Se7en with his girlfriend Han Byul. Next to them stood Tablo and his wife.

 

There was also the four girls that where in this girl group from the boys company. I'd seen some of their music on youtube and i  imediatly ordered there album on  itunes, They where great.

 

There were also a couple of people that I had never met before.I entered fully into the room. I smilled happily. Thank  you so much/ tears were actually starting to well up in my eyes a little. I looked up at the banner that was tapped against the wall. it said un-going away party. Someone had written  un in marker in front of the word going. I laughed. "Whats a ungoing away party?" GD stepped up in front of me."Well since its almost time for you to leave, only 3 more days now we decided to have a going away party for you. But then Taeyang had an amazing idea,why dont we use you as the female lead for the mv were going to shoot, So our president talked to your agent. You have another two weeks here.

 

I squealed and jumped up and down. Then i hugged GD tightly, Then Taeyang and Top and Daesung.I saved Ri for last.Thanks for the great day. I hugged him tightly.

 

Ok now lets get this party started! said a chubby guy in broken english, with a glass of alcohol in hand.

 

Woooo PSY hyung said Teddy as he toasted him. Imediatly music was and everyone was having a good time.

 

As the night wore on everyone was having even more fun. That guy Psy was no joke, He didnt speak much english  but yet he kept me entertained, Me and him were dancing around the room while  everyone laughed.

 

CL came over to me  and put her arm  around my neck and started jumping up and down. We were all kind of drunk,Except for the adorable Minji they and told her she was too young to drink.

 

It was 1am and people  were starting to leave and head home,but some of us wasnt ready to end the night.

 

Seungri suggested we go to a club. In the end the 2ne1 girls minus minzy, all of big bang. psy, with se7en and han byul decided to come too.

 

They had to get three different vans to drive us all there. Me CL Top  GD Seungri and PSY ended up in the same van.

 

I laughed as I punched Seungri in the arm.

"What!? Its true.. When i first  saw you all i could think was damn i have to hook up with her."

 

I punched him again. "Wait let me finish. now it would just be way to creepy. I already see you as a sister.

 

Awww  he was getting all mushy.

 

"From  now on you can call me oppa. Try it out."

 


"Isnt that what girls  call there older brothers? Were  the same age dummy."

 

"Soooo my birthday is a month ahead of yours so technically i'm older."

 

"Alright alright Seungri oppa." And smilled and batted my eyelashes at him.

 

PSY said something in korean and everyone laughed. Seeing the puzzled look on my face Taeyang  decided to translate.

 

"He said  that your aegyo is perfect no on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter