3 - The Kims' Arrival

What turned Wendy her bodyguard to her personal slave...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- Wendy’s POV ---

 

“Wendy?”

 

“....”

 

“Hey Wendy?” I heard someone call me again.

 

“....” I didn’t respond.

 

“HEY WENDY!!!!” I heard someone scream, that completely woke me up.

 

“Hani? What’s the problem?! Why scream at the early morning?!” I asked her.

 

“Because you wont wake up.” Hani said and smiled.

 

“Aish. You are such a big pain in my .” I said.

 

“Anyway, Young master Joohyun’s parents are not here yet. They’ll be back later. And Young master Joohyun is not yet awake.” Hani said.

 

“So? I’m also not yet awake.” I said.

 

“Shut it. Just do your responsibility.” Hani said and grabbed me up to help me stand up.

 

“What should I do then?” I asked her as I was still rubbing my eyes.

 

“You are ordered to do Young master Joohyun’s breakfast. After that, when Hyorin, Ailee and the rest of the maids are ready, we have to prepare for a big lunch this afternoon.” Hani explained.

 

“What does Irene like for breakfast?” I asked Hani.

 

“Ailee unnie does Young master Joohyun’s breakfast before and she once said that Young master Joohyun liked carrot.” Hani said as she remembered.

 

“Is anyone in the living room?” I asked her.

 

“All of them are out of house. Ailee and Hyorin are in the gardens and the rest of the madis are cleaning the rooms, the boys are cleaning the Bae family’s cars.” Hani said

 

“Thanks Hani. Love ya.” I said and left her. I fixed my hair in a messy bun and then went to the bathroom to wash my face. After going to the bathroom, I finally went to the kitchen. I did not bother to get my proper maid uniform since the Mr. And Mrs. Bae are not here and Irene is not yet awake.

 

I thought of what should I cook for Irene.

 

“Carrot.... cake?” I asked myself. I started to prepare things until...

 

“Nice there.” A voice was heard. It belonged to a girl, who seems to have a nice voice.

 

BUT WAAAIT?! DIDN’T HANI SAY THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO’S CURRENTLY INSIDE THE HOUSE?! IT CANT BE IRENE BECAUSE SHE WAS STILL SLEEPING!!

 

Lord..... Buddha.... Allah..... Jesus...... HEEEEELP MEEE!!

 

That means there is a GHOST!

 

A GIRL GHOST WHO SAID THAT MY LOOKS NICE!

 

I turned pale and I started to feel nervous.

 

“Hey,” It called out. But I feel that it was now a bit closer to me.

 

“I’m calling you, hey.” She called out once again.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t want to see a ghost, if you dont like my presence in the Bae mansion I can quit my job and live a norma-“ I was cut off when the girl spoke.

 

“I am not a ghost.” She was now actually holding me... She wrapped an arm around my waist and rested her chin in my shoulder.

 

When I tried to turn to see the ghost, I mean the creature....

 

It was a girl. A human. Not a ghost. She was super cute. No, she was beautiful. She was smiling cheekily at me, she had a charming smile.

 

She was petite, but a little bit of taller than me. Maybe the height of Irene.

 

Speaking of Irene, she kind of looked like Irene actually. She was also blonde like Irene and had tips of pink in her hair. She had a white loose shirt, then a denim jumper. She was really cute.

 

But then I felt slim hands hold my ......

 

“E-Ehem, excuse me, but who are you? You are holding my actually.” I said and tried to inform her.

 

She opened , to realize that she really held my . She then looked at me and said sorry.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just you had such a nice out there.” She said and laughed.

 

“Its fine, but just dont do it again.” I replied and continued to grab what I need for Irene’s carrot cake.

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon by the way, I’m Joohyun’s half-sister. How about you?” She said, trying to create a conversation between us. I REMEMBER NOW!! SHE IS MRS. BAE OTHER DAUGHTER!!

 

To be honest, I think Mrs. Bae is a flirt. //peace sign//

 

“Wendy Son. Irene’s bodyguard and... personal slave.” I answered her.

 

“Oh? You have the nerve to call her just ‘Irene’?” Taeyeon said while chuckling.

 

“What’s the problem, Taeyeon-ssi? Isn’t that her name?” I asked.

 

“Well, her name is Bae Joohyun. And she uses the nickname Irene. But don’t you get what I’m saying? Oh, and don’t call me with honorifics, it’s awkward.” She said, her chuckles never ending.

 

“I don’t get what you are saying actually, Taeyeon.” I said, finally calling her just Taeyeon.

 

“I mean you don’t call her Young master? The servants are required to call us ‘Young Masters’ to be honest.” She explained.

 

“Well, she isn’t worthy of being called us ‘Master’ because she acts witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter