1 - She's , Irene

What turned Wendy her bodyguard to her personal slave...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy’s POV

 

“Hey you, retard.” Irene called me. I was too fascinated by their house. It’s my first day here in Bae’s Mansion.

 

OMFG... The house was so big! The mansion has 9 floors, 16 bedrooms, 16 bathrooms for each bedroom and an extra 1 bathroom in the living room. They have this 6 kitchens, the main kitchen in the 1st floor, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th floor also has their own kitchen, while another main kitchen at the 6th floor. A veranda in every room.

 

They have these rooms like, music room, noraebang room, cinema room, dance room, all things that you can imagine having in a house.

 

And the house was sooooo clean and tidy. Luxurious but they still keep it very clean. The maids must be very hard working I think.

 

“Retard.” She called out again. I still didn’t respond. I was still very fascinated.

 

“RETARD!” She called again. I looked at her, and raised one eyebrow at her. She looked shocked to see my expression.

 

“What’s your problem, Irene?” I asked her. And to my surprise, her jaws dropped.

 

“Wh-what did you just say?!” She asked me.

 

“I asked, what’s you problem, Irene?” I asked her once more.

 

“Y-You dare to call me ‘Irene’?” She asked. It was like, I did the deadliest sin in the world. What the heck?

 

“Yeah. Isn’t that your name? Or you have another name?” I asked.

 

“My name is Irene. N-no other. And if you are being uninformed, you should call me ‘Master’ since you are my personal slave.” She said.

 

“What if I don’t want to?” I asked, innocently.

 

“Then you will be fired.” She said and glared at me.

 

“As if you can really fire me.” I mumbled, too bad she heard it.

 

“I really can do it. So better be careful.” She said and glared at me, AGAIN.

 

“You scared me.” I said sarcastically and glared at her too.

 

“You know what? I don’t know what’s with you. You act like we are close and you can fool around like that with me.” Irene said and eyed me.

 

To be honest, I don’t know why I’m also like this. Maybe because I’m too friendly or there’s just someone who I cant remember in the past. I had amnesia before if I haven’t inform you guys.

 

“I also don’t know. Why don’t you ask God?”

 

“Seriously?!”

 

“Young master, your parents are calling you downstairs, They requested you to also bring your personal slave/bodyguard.” A maid told us.

 

“What is it again?” Irene asked and groaned.

 

“I don’t know, master.”

 

Irene just r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter