Chapter o1

Once Upon A Time there was a book about SMTOWN's Artisits

Chapter One: Almost. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks outside her, she sighs, it's been a couple of days since they've broken up. She lowers herself sitting upon the window pane, her head leaned against the window.

It's winter in France almost near Christmas, she's in her apartment where she could see the lights sparkle as if they were twinkling stars. Her warm breath appears as frost. It was getting colder each day and each day she hope he returned back to her it became eternal, she knew he was never going to come back. Her eyes divert to the snowmen made outside, a small curved appears on the woman's face.

Her eyes dilate closer, she keeps her gaze on the hands of the snowmen, names engraved on the snowmen itself, she lets out a soft chuckled, it reads, "BoA and Changmin forever." She closed her eyes, the cold atmosphere surrounding the woman, enjoying the fresh cold she reminisces on the love that was almost there.

"I've never meant to fall in love..........." 

"............................................."

".................................."

"........................."

"...................."

 

".......love chose to fall in love with me." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday September 13, 2015. 4:27 AM  

Author's Note: This story is about BoA, her longing about Changmin. Yes, they've been together before but had broken up. They've broken up for an unknown reason to the readers but this shows that even broken up you could still move forward remembering and reminiscing about the past memories that are forever yours to keep. 

Author: cutepinkdiary.

P.S. Subscribe and Comment.