Chapter o3

Once Upon A Time there was a book about SMTOWN's Artisits

Chapter Three: A Couple's Love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby come in and kiss my lips." She whispered into his ears soft enough that her breath hits his ears. 
 
She laughs seeing the males expression. Her boyfriend was the flirty type, but when it came to her it surprises him whenever she was brave enough to do something that would get his attention to focus on her. 
 
"Oppa, you weren't paying attention to me." Hyoyeon laughs, her boyfriend still speechless. 
 
Eunhyuk shakes his head, he couldn't believe what he's heard. Sure it turned him on other times but this time, it was so seductive, a lustful wonder that lingers on that's conceal in within a pure and innocent mind. 
 
Hyoyeon frowned, she knew that it was a mistake to distract her boyfriend like this. She lightly flicked his forehead, sometimes he was just over thinking. 
 
"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Eunhyuk asks, lowering his head to his girlfriend. 
 
"I said that we're going to the mall soon." 
 
He groaned, he didn't like the mall at all. "Why do we have too?" He whined a bit burying his face into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent of sour mixed berries. His arms s around her slim body, he pulls her body against his closing the gap between the two he places kisses on her face. 
 
"It's for your parents, Christmas is coming soon and stop kissing me!" Hyoyeon laughs, she was ticklish and he knew that. 
 
"Can't we just stay home, you and me, cuddled up together, yeah that sounds like a better idea." He mumbles running his fingers through her hair. 
 
Hyoyeon stands up dragging her boyfriend with her, grabbing their coats she grabs the their scarves and bags. 
 
"Come on, Oppa please." Hyoyeon asked, her eyes looking into his. 
 
Eunhyuk sighs, he could never against her pleading. It was adorable to him, he got up taking his coat sliding in, he wraps the scarves around her neck and then grabs her hand putting it into his pocket.
 
"Ready?" She asks looking at him. 
 
He leans down pulling down the scarf a bit placing a tender yet gentle kiss upon her lips, placing away to peck them again he smiles nodding and opens the door for them to go.
 
Word Count: 383.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday September 29, 2015.  11:57 AM. 

Author's Note: A HyoHyuk interaction. Oh my goodness, the best dancing couple in the world don't you guys think so? But thanks for reading and have a great day. 

Author: cutepinkdiary. 

P.S. Subscribe and Comment.