Final(Part 2)

Who are you

"Why are you look so surprised? "Mrs.Moon ask.

"Mom are you sure we're in aeroplane now?"ask Moonbyul again.

"Hehe,just kidding,"Mrs.Moon smile. Moonbyul facepalm his face.Then he realize that his clothes that he wear now different.

"Mom..w-why i wear this,?"ask Moonbyul in anxious tone. Mrs.Moon looks at Moonbyul.

"Byul..actually.. you got an accident and now you are in hospital," Moonbyul dumbfounded.

"H-how?"

"It's happen when you was on the ways to the airport last week, "

"Last week?" Mrs.Moon nod.

"It's been 1 week you not wake up," Moonbyul nod.

"I want to call the doctor now to check you,"said Mrs.Moon

"Ok mom."Then Mrs.Moon left the room. Suddenly Moonbyul feels pain in his head.

"Ugghh.."

"Are you ok,? "someone touch his right shoulder.

"I'm ok.., "Moonbyul looks at the person.Krystal smile.

"Krystal?" She nod.

"I thought after that accident happen you will lost your memory but you not,"Krystal said.

"Why are you said like that,?"

"Cuz you head got a really terrible injury in that accident," Moonbyul nod.Then Moonbyul smirk he thinking something evil in his mind.

"Krystal,did Yongsun know about this,?"

"Yup she know,she's the one that take care of you when you was 'sleeping',"

"Then where is she,?"

"She go home this morning but don't worry she will be back here in 10 minutes maybe,"said Mrs.Moon. His mom come with a doctor.

"Hello Mr.Moon,"said Doctor Kang.

"Yup hello too doctor,"

"So how are you feeling after sleeping 1 week,?"

"I think I'm fine but the pain in my head it's come and go,"

"Oh I see..don't worry Mr.Moon it's just a little affect from that accident so from now on you just need take a lot of rest," Moonbyul nod.

Then Doctor Kang go outside with his mom.

"Krys, can you help me,?"ask Moonbyul.

"What help,?"

"I want to put a prank on Yongsun,"

"What kind of prank,?"

"I'll act like I lost all of my memory and I didn't remember about her, "

"What a such good idea Byul.Ok I'll help you but you need to accompany me to go shopping this weekend,"Krystal grin

"The doctor told me to take a rest so..I can't, "

"Then ok, "

Then Solar arrive at that room she saw Moonbyul is already wake up and talking with Krystal.Solar approach them.

"Byulie how are you?are you ok,? "ask Solar in worry. Moonbyul looks at her.

"Yup I'm fine..but who are you?" Solar dumbfounded.

"Y-you don't remember me?"

Moonbyul shook his head.Solar feels disappointed.She's want to cry but she don't want to cry in front of Moonbyul and Krystal.

"Oh..ok..errr I want to go to the toilet,"Solar left.She run to the hospital's rooftop.She crying there.

"Byul I think you should go after her,"suggest Krystal.

"Yup I know that,"

Then Moonbyul go after Solar.He saw she go to the rooftop.He come closer to Solar carefully he think Solar didn't realize that he's behind she.

"H-how c-can y-you forgot about me Byulie,"Solar said it in her crying. Moonbyul smile.Then he give Solar back hugs.

"Shhh..stop crying you will be ugly if you crying,"said Moonbyul but it don't stop Solar from crying.Then Solar turn around and hits Moonbyul's chest.

"Ouh,ouh that hurt babe,"

"Don't babe me,"Solar stop from hitting Moonbyul.Moonbyul smile and grab Solar on her waist and kiss her lips.Solar reply it.A few seconds later they separated and resting on each other head.

"I'm not forget about you sorry for lie.."

"I'm not gonna forgive you,"

"W-why,?" "Hehe, nothing.. " Moonbyul pinch Solar's both cheeks.Solar smile.

Moonbyul hugs Solar and Solar hugs him back.

"I love you Kim Yongsun,"

"I love you too Moonbyul Yi," They kissing again.

 

A/N:The new chapter here..how is it?is it good?let's me know what you think about this chapter.