Final(Part 1)

Who are you

                                        Moonbyul's POV 

It's been 2 days after our last date and today was my last day her at Korea and then I'll go to America.She been ignore me.I know is it my fault cuz didn't tell her first about my study.

i sigh

i saw her at the cafeteria talking with Krystal and Whee In,I want to approach them but i know she will ran away from me again like yesterday.

When at home i try to call her but she don't pick it up.I try message her too but she don't reply it.Then I take my bike key and go to the garage.

After riding my bike about 10 minutes i arrive at her house.I ringing the bell home hope she will open the gate for me.I can heard a footsteps come closer to me i really hope that was her but then...

"Ohh Moonbyul..wanna meets Solar?"ask Mrs.Kim

"Yup..is she home..?"

Mrs.Kim shook her head.

"Alright then,"I said it sadly.Then Mrs.Kim go inside her home.I walk away at her house.I know she there I look at the windows.I saw her standing there.Then I ride my bike and left that home with a sad heart.

                                         Solar's POV 

It's been 2 days after our last date and today was him last day in Korea.I was at cafeteria with Krystal and Whee In and I saw him standing there.I hope that he will approach us.But he don't.He left the cafeteria.

At home he try call me and messages keep coming but I ignore it.I really miss him but because of my stubbornness i keep my feeling.Then i heard that home bell was ringing I go to my windows and i saw him there standing outside my house.My mom talk with him and after that he left.I crying hardly.

***Next day

It's was Thursday and Moonbyul and his parents were take a breakfast.

They finish their breakfast.

"Sir the car are ready.."

Moonbyul nod.

They get inside the car and left that house.They arrive at the airport.The employee of them take out Moonbyul's luggage.

They entered the airport.

"Byul..take care there, "said his dad.His mom hugs him.

"Please take care yourself there,don't gets sick ok "said his mom.Moonbyul nod.

"Dad..can I cancel it?"ask Moonbyul.

His dad smile he know his son gonna ask that.He nod.

"Really?"ask Moonbyul excitedly.

"Yup..go gets her back,"said his mom.Moonbyul nod and smile.

Then he get inside their car.

"Go to my school be faster,"said Moonbyul to his driver.

"Ok sir,"

They arrive at his school he exits the car and go direct to the cafeteria.He found his friends there.

"Moonstar?is it you flight today,?what are you doing here,?ask Onew.

"Don't ask me now dude..I'll explain it later,where is Yongsun?"ask Moonbyul.

"At the rooftop,"said Whee in 

"Ok thanks.."then he run in hurry to the rooftop.

He arrive there he saw Solar standing there.He approach her.Solar didn't notice him.Moonbyul give a back hugs to Solar.

"Yongsun..I miss you.."said Moonbyul.

"Byul?"Solar turn and she look at Moonbyul.Moonbyul smile.

"W-what.."Solar want to finish her word but Moonbyul puts his finger on Solar's lips.

"Shhh...don't ask me now,"

Then Solar kiss Moonbyul's lips.After a few seconds they  separated.

Moonbyul hugs Solar and Solar hugs him back.

"I'm glad that you are here.."said Solar.

"I'll never leave you.."

"Promised? "Solar take out her pinky promise.Moonbyul take out his pinky promise too.

"Yup..promised,"said Moonbyul.Then Moonbyul look at Solar,Solar smile and Solar turning her back then walk away from me.

"Yongsun?Yongsun!"Moonbyul try call her name but Solar ignore him.

"Byul..byul..byul..?"Mrs.Moon shake her son shoulder.

Moonbyul wake up.

"Mom where is Yongsun?"ask Moonbyul.

Mrs.Moon shook her head.

"That why I told you to not sleep at evening,"said Mrs.Moon.

"Mom..where are we?"

"In aeroplane of course,"

"What??!!"shout Moonbyul.

 

 

Sorry for changing this story.I read my story and i think the ending not to good so I change it.Sorry if you don't like it.