Chapter 1

The end of our beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* flashback*

Practice ended a while ago, I knew that. But I still waited knowing that he would have satyed back to practice more. He was told he would debut soon, the new boyband 'exo'. I knew what this meant too, though I denied this fact I knew someone would have to step up and end it. Realtionships are forbidden for trainee idols...

Then I saw him, sweat dripping down his forehead and his now drenced hair. I guess he caught me drooling over his state of perfection, so he walked over. Why does it have to be like this? God is so unfair.

He leaned down smirking. " You know I'm not that short for you to have to bend your knees to meet my level," I knew I sounded like a , might as well get this over and done with I thought.

" What's wrong with you today," he said while pinching my cheek.

" Kai I'm not in the mood, I'm here to talk to you," whilst I brushed his hand away ." Well I'm here now, lets talk."

I sighed, he still hadn't caught onto the act.

" Look Kai, come on, we both know what this is about. Let's end it ?" The last part came out as a whisper...

" We both know this was never going to last, lets just stop before the company finds out huh? I just dont want to be with you anymore!" The last part was a lie...

In all the darkness I thought I saw a tear fall, but that was how it ended. I left him in the darkened halls, dumfounded and hurt. Part of me wanted to run back, say that I was sorry, tell him we could make it through. But my sense of pride didn't let me. So I left...

* End of flashback*

 

That was two years ago, somehow I made it through. We stopped all contact after that, what was I expecting anyway?  As for him, just as SM planned 'exo' was hit, no surprise there. Their fans gathered in millions, they're popularity was no joke. I saw them everywhere I went, somehow everytime I walked past fangirls sqealing their names a sense of happiness would hit me, but the sadness always consumed me afterwards.

" Up next will be a exo and red velvet co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter