4. He still loves you

Nightmare come to Life (Halloween Special)

 

++++++
CHAPTER 4
 
-Jonghyun-
It has been 3 weeks since the day I last saw _____. Whenever I look at her, it seems like everything is going better without me around. I guess everyone is happier. As long as I can watch her be happy from afar, I can be satisfied with it.
 
After becoming a werewolf, I never knew how much I changed around other people. I feel resentful to others knowing that I’ve really forgotten the main reason I became a celebrity. I guess they really were right. Now I feel like a total jackass for being a jerk to everyone.
 
Mianhe ______ for being such a jerk to you and the guys. I guess I should have been less of an and more of a boyfriend to you and a best friend to the guys. Mianhe. Please forgive me.
 
As I felt a tear escape my eyes, a very sad howl escaped my mouth as I looked at the moon hoping that I never made that mistake before.
 
-3rd person-
100 days has passed and the rumors of a werewolf sighting has been spreading around almost like a wildfire and ______ was getting worried of Jonghyun’s whereabouts since she received the note from him that day.
 
As she continued her search for him to no avail as no one else knows of his whereabouts aside from the old news of him taking a hiatus for his comeback, _______ was down to her last resort as she dialed Key’s number knowing that he at least might know something.
 
(a/n: ____ and Key‘s phone conversation will be written out for your benefit of understanding the story.)
“Yobosaeyo? Key-ssi?” _____ asked after a short while of ringing.
 
“Neh? _____? Everything okay?” Key asked on the other line.
 
“No. Jonghyun has been missing for a while now and I’m beginning to get worried. No one else knows where he is. I asked his company and they said that he’s in hiatus right now.” ____ began.
 
“Well, did he say anything to you before he disappeared?” Key asked.
 
“We did meet 3 months ago and he asked if we were really over and I said it would be better if we were for a while and then later I received a note from him saying that he will be gone for a while and that he doesn’t know when he’ll come back. Do you know anything about this? Key-ssi, please tell me what you know, I’m begging you.” ______ begged as she cried on the phone.
 
“We don’t know where he is right now but we do know what happened to him. So just meet us at Red Ocean bar tonight and bring the letter with you. I have to go now. We’ll see you tonight. Bye.” Key said before he hung up the phone.
 
“Thank you. I’ll see you tonight. Bye.” _____ replied as she also hung up her phone.
 
===
[At Red Ocean Bar]
“Neh, that’s definitely Jonghyun.” Minho commented after reading the letter as he passed it to the other guys.
 
“Do you know what happened to him?” ______ asked.
 
“We do. I hope that you take this just as seriously as he did.” Onew said.
 
“I just want to know what happened to him please.” ____ asked as she was close to crying.
 
“The rumors about werewolf sitings are real.” Minho said.
 
“What are you talking about? I thought you’re going to talk about Jonghyun?” ___ asked.
 
“It is. Because that werewolf isn’t just any werewolf.” Key said.
“That werewolf is Jonghyun, _____-sshi.” Key said. 
 
“I don’t understand. How could that be Jonghyun?” _____ said.
 
“That night when you and Jonghyun broke up, he called us up to talk and then when we went out for a walk, we met a fortune teller where Jonghyun asked her for help to get you back. Although we were hesitant about his decision for asking a fortune teller for help, he was desperate to ask for her help to get you back that he literally told her that he would do anything for you.” Key replied.
 
“So then the lady agreed to his wish and made a potion for him. After handing it to him, the fortune teller said that he will be turned to a werewolf until he learns his mistake and get you to fall in love with him again.” Onew added.
 
“What did he do? Did he drink it?” _____ asked.
 
“He drank it and said that he’s doing everything for you.” Taemin replied.
 
“Where is he now? I have to find him.”
 
“That’s the only thing we don’t know. He could be hiding in any forest right now. Just know that if you do hear a loud howl, that will be him.” Minho said.
 
------
After talking to the others, _____ stared out into her window as she thought about what the others have told her earlier that night.
 
*Maybe they were right.* _____ thought to herself as she looked at his picture that was still on her phone.
 
“Jonghyun please come back. I miss you.” ________ cried as she stared out the window, while Jonghyun watched her from a distance.
 
Meanwhile on the other hand as Jonghyun watched her from a far, he now knows that _____ also loves him as he heard her say that she misses him as she cried.
 
*I miss you too. I promise I will be back soon.* He thought to himself as he howled again before he finally went out into the distance once more before he finally looks for the fortune teller again.
 
___________________________________________________________________
A/n: sorry for the late update. I have been busy with a lot of things. But I'm back now <3
Please comment. One chapter left before the story is finished.
 
SHINeeHeart copyright 2010.
All rights reserved.