Goodbye _________.

Nightmare come to Life (Halloween Special)

 

CHAPTER 3
-_________-
After what I’ve told him, there was nothing else I could do.
I couldn’t bear with it anymore so I pulled my hand away and I just ran
Like my life depended on it…so he wouldn’t chase after me.
 
Even though he called after me…I couldn’t let myself get back to him 
So I ran and ran until I reached home. Knowing that my parents would say
Something, I just gave them a look to leave me alone before I rushed into my room
Locking it behind me as I jumped onto my bed, burying myself in my pillow.
“Please go away!” I cried when I heard my parents knock on my door.
 
I cried harder and harder as I tried to ignore my parents, I was frustrated with
Everything. I missed him already but I couldn’t just give up right away. 
 
As if I wasn’t hurt enough…my phone began to ring with his voice as my ringtone. Hearing his voice just made my heart hurt even more as it brought back the memories.
 
~Neo yeppeunjana keumsaengajana meoksoridono
Meongjuchana changjara goisayejulte imachonalagotesulte
Iroltemada…na niga joa….~
 
Throughout the night, I just listened to the ringtone as I cried myself to sleep, ignoring his phone calls.
 
-3rd person POV-
Throughout that night, after her parents gave up from trying to talk to her, 
_________ cried herself to sleep as she just painfully listened to Jonghyun’s
Ringtone.
 
The next morning arrived as _______ was woken up by the warm brush of 
The sunlight on her face. Sitting up, she checks her phone to see 15 missed calls 
From Jonghyun but no voicemail.
 
*Mianhe Jonghyun. I had to do it for us.* She told herself as she stared at his picture
Before she finally got up and walked to the bathroom to prepare for the day.
 
“Please don’t say anything. I’m not feeling well today.” ______ told her parents as she joined them for breakfast.
 
“I won’t say anything but what about you? Are you okay?” Her mother asked as _____ looked at her parents with a forced smile.
 
“I’m fine.” _____ replied as she finished her breakfast before excusing herself.
“I’m done. I’ll be going now.” 
 
-----
Arriving at the studio, _______ and Jonghyun meets again at the hallway with akward silence between them.
 
“Anyeong. How are you?”
 
“I’m fine. You?” 
 
“Okay. That’s good.”
 
“See you later. Do well today.” ____ said as she nodded, walking away as she held back her tears.
 
“_______-ah.” Jonghyun said making her freeze in her steps.
 
“Neh?” ____ asked as she slowly turned back to face Jonghyun.
 
“Is it…over between us?” He asked, with an obvious sad tone in his voice.
 
“Maybe it is for now…” ____ replied as she walked away, with tears finally escaping her eyes. 
 
As Jonghyun watched ____ leave, a tear had escaped his eyes knowing that when the clock strikes at midnight that night, he will turn into a werewolf and only be able to watch her from a far.
 
“Jonghyun-sshi. We’re ready to start filming.” A producer said as she came to him.
 
“Neh.” Jonghyun replied as he took one last glance of ____ before he followed behind the producer lady.
 
“_____ Anyeong.” Jonghyun said as he followed the producer into his filming set.
 
----
“Cut! Take 5!” The director said as he called for a break after about an hour and a half of filming.
 
“Can you bring in a piece of paper and pen in my dressing room please?” Jonghyun asked his assistant as she nodded and did his order immediately while he walked on his way to his dressing room.
 
“Thank you.” He said as he took the papers and pen from his assistant and began scribbling on the paper.
 
After a few minutes of scribbling on the paper, he then folded the paper and called his assistant again.
 
“Can you please give this to _____?” Jonghyun asked, handing his assistant the folded note.
 
“Yes, sir.” She replied, taking the note from him.
 
“Thank you.” He replied.
 
“Jonghyun-ssi, please come back to the set.” Another producer said as she called Jonghyun.
 
“Neh.” he replied as he followed after her to resume filming.
 
“Kamsahaminda!” Jonghyun said as he thanked all the staff before he left the studio.
 
-----
Meanwhile back at the studio, _____ was inside her dressing room, calming herself down from her unexpected encounter with Jonghyun earlier that same day when she heard a knock on her door.
 
“Come in.” _____ said as she wiped her tears away and put on a forced smile when she saw Jonghyun’s assistant come inside her room.
 
“Ms. _______?” The assistant asked.
 
“Neh?” _____ replied.
 
“Jonghyun wanted me to give this to you.” The assistant said as she walked toward ______ and handed her the note.
 
“Did he say anything else?” ______ asked as she read the folded note that said “read it tonight.”
 
“Aniyo.” The assistant replied.
 
“Okay then. You may go now if there’s nothing else.” ______ said as she thanked the assistant again before she sat back down on her chair placing the note on her bag.
 
 =======
[At _____’s place]
 
After a long day at the studio, _____ was sitting on her bed with a blanket covering her lower half of her body as she took glances at her bag, debating to herself whether to open it and read the note, when she finally decided to unfold the paper and begin reading its contents.
 
‘Dear _____,
 
I know you’re probably still mad at me for being a jerk to you and the guys. I understand if you hate me. I don’t blame you since this was my fault. You were right. I have changed. This is why I decided to write a note to you because I’ve decided to leave for a while. I don’t know when I am coming back but when I do, I hope that you can still give me one more chance to make up my mistakes. 
Even though I will be gone for the time being, I will still be watching over you. No matter where I am, you’re still the one for me and no one else can replace that. I still love you _______. I always have and always will.
 
No one else knows this but you. Please do take care of yourself. I promise that I will come back as a better person. So please wait for me.
 
I love you, 
Kim Jonghyun”
 
[Jonghyun’s room]
As soon as the clock midnight, Jonghyun transformed into a werewolf howling as he stared at the full moon outside, then glancing back at his bedside table where a picture of him and ______ lay.
 
*Goodbye ________* Jonghyun thought to himself as he jumped out of his window and into the wilderness, spending his time as a werewolf, quietly watching over _______, protecting and getting her out of harm’s way from afar.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long hiatus. I have been busy with stuff but please do comment so I know that i still have readers. Thank you.