You've changed. You're not the Jonghyun I fell in love with.

Nightmare come to Life (Halloween Special)

 

Chapter 1
 
Jonghyun had just finished his last goodbye stage for “Obsession” a few hours earlier and he and _________ were just lounging around in his living room talking about their plans during his hiatus before his next album when his phone rang.
 
“Hold on babe. Someone‘s calling.” Jonghyun said as _______ nodded while he took out his phone.
 
“It’s a call from Yoon PD. I’m just gonna take his call.” He said informing ________ of the caller as he stood from his seat next to ______ to sit at the ottoman chair across the couch to answer the call.
 
“Yobosaeyo? Oh anyeong PD-nim.” Jonghyun began as he picked up the call.
 
"Yeah. Sure sure that sounds great. Tomorrow? Yeah I think I'm free. Okay. Yeah. Mhmm." Jonghyun said as he chatted away on his phone with his feet propped up against the foot stool while __________  just waited patiently in the couch for Jonghyun to finish.
 
“Neh. Arasso. Kamsahamnida PD-nim.”Jonghyun replied before hanging up the call.
 
“What was the call about?” __________ asked as she sighed at the content look on his face.
 
“PD-nim called me for an offer to shoot for a Soju commercial tomorrow. I accepted it since I’m not really doing anything tomorrow.” Jonghyun replied.
 
“You forgot what we have tomorrow didn’t you?” ________ said sighing.
 
“What?”Jonghyun asked taken aback. 
 
“Of course not…its our anniversary tomorrow.” Jonghyun said, as he glanced at the calendar on the side table sneakily without her noticing.
 
“Please don’t forget it while you’re at the shooting tomorrow.” _______ begged as she put out her irresistible puppy dog eyes that came with the pout.
 
“I won’t. I promise. Tell you what…”Jonghyun began as he moved back to sit next to ________ putting his arm around her shoulder.
 
“What?”_______ asked, looking up at Jonghyun as she held the hand that was on her shoulder.
 
“Why don’t we meet at the café where we first met?” Jonghyun said as he lowered himself to grasp her lips.
 
“Alright.”_______ sighed as she gave in and lifted her head so that both their lips would softly press against each other.
 
==========
[the next day, at the CF set]
 
The next day arrived and Jonghyun had arrived to the set early. Having been informed that they would start as soon as the set was ready and prepared, Jonghyun waited in his dressing room until he got called to start. While he waited as he read his lines, his phone vibrated indicating that he was getting a phone call. Noticing that the call was from ________, a smile crept on his face as he pressed the green button to take the call.
 
“Hey babe what’s up?” Jonghyun asked, placing the script down for a while. 
 
“No. I got in early so I’m just waiting for the director to call me. No of course I didn’t forget. I promise I’ll be there.” He said as he continued chatting just before he heard someone knocking on his door. “Hold on a minute babe, someone’s at the door.”
 
“Come in.” He said as he covered the mouthpiece of his phone before turning to the person at the door.
 
“Sir, the set is ready. The director wants to start filming.” The assistant said as he informed Jonghyun of the director’s message.
 
“I’ll be there in a minute.” Jonghyun replied as he excuse the assistant before returning to his prior conversation on the phone.
 
“Sorry, Jagiya. Anyway, I promise I’ll be there okay? I gotta go and start filming now. I’ll call you later. Arasso. Love you too. Bye.” He said as he hung up the phone before he made his way to the set to begin the filming.
 
-Your POV-
“Hi babe, did you start filming yet? I see. Do you remember what we have today? You promised to be there after filming is over.” I said even though I knew he was going to forget.
 
“Oh ok, I’ll wait.” I replied as he said that there was someone at the door.
 
While waiting for him to get back to me, I had been thinking that I should give up this relationship. I had forgiven him so many times. There’s only so much that I could forgive him. It’s beginning to be really disappointing to me and to his friends to notice that he is beginning to care more of his career than us.
 
So I decided to just give him one last chance on our anniversary. There’s just no use going out with someone that will always forget their special celebration. I’ve tolerated enough of this already that I should just give it up. There was just no use anymore for me to continue dating him…6 months of disappointment is just too much for me…
 
“Hello? It’s alright. Okay. Good luck filming. Love you..bye.” I said as I hung up the phone.
 
It’s about time I should start moving on. Whether he comes or not….I’m gonna have to break up with him.
 
-end of POV
 
 
[Back at the CF set]
 
“That’s a wrap!” The director said as he finally called the shot done. “Good job everyone. You too Jonghyun.”
 
“Kamsahamnida! Thank you everyone!” Jonghyun said thanking everyone. Just as the thanked everyone, one of his managers arrived and called Jonghyun.
 
“Jonghyun. Kim PD wants you to shoot a cell-phone CF for SAMSUNG today.” The manager said.
 
“Arasso.” Jonghyun agreed as the manager got back on the phone while Jonghyun followed him to the van for the next filming.
 
After a long day of nonstop filming for commercials, Jonghyun was finally done and was back at home resting when his phone began to vibrate indicating that a calendar reminder has set off.
 
Picking up his phone, Jonghyun looks at the blinking screen which reads “6-month anniversary with Jagiya.” Seeing this notice blink repeatedly, Jonghyun eyes widens as he mutters “OH ! I FORGOT!!” to himself before he runs to grab his coat to go over to the café.
 
Just as he was about to leave the house, Jonghyun opens the door to find a very upset and unhappy ___________ standing at his doorstep.
 
“J-jagiya…what are you doing here? I thought I was supposed to meet you at the café?” Jonghyun asked.
 
“You were supposed to meet me there 6 hours ago! You stood me up! I can’t believe you forgot again!” _________ yelled as she stepped inside the house, avoiding to make a scene outside.
 
“I’m sorry. I had a lot of calls for commercial filming today and I just couldn’t get to the phone.” Jonghyun said as he tried to get closer to _________, she pushes him away.
 
“’I’m sorry, I was at filming”, “I’m sorry I promise I’ll make it up to you.” “I’m sorry this…I’m sorry that!” Jonghyun I’m tired of you forgetting our anniversary!” ________ yelled with tears in her eyes. “I’ve tolerated so much for you in the beginning of this relationship but I just can’t take it anymore.” 
 
“What are you talking about? I don’t understand?” Jonghyun asked, throwing the jacket on the recliner near him.
 
“What happened Jong?” _________ asked with teary eyes. “Do you still care about us?”
 
“Of course I do. It’s just that work has been busy lately and it’s getting stressful for me.” Jonghyun reasoned.
 
“That’s not good enough Jong. I’m busy with my own too but I still make time for you. Make time for us. If I didn’t….this relationship would never have started.” _______ replied.
 
“So what exactly are you trying to say? Are you trying to break up with me?” 
 
“Unfortunately, yes…”
 
“Why?”
 
“You’ve changed Jong. You’re not the Jonghyun I fell in love with. Goodbye.” ________
Said as she left running out of his house sobbing.