Final

Of White Lies and Silent Cries

It happened when Kyungsoo's bestfriends turned out to be the next popular couple of their university that he realizes he also needs to fall in love.

It was tiring..hell yeah..being a third wheel and it freaking takes a whole lot of patience not to vomit when those two are in their lovey-dovey mode...

 

It was that morning when Chanyeol broke the news that his childhood-bestfirend Kai will be transferring there from China that they became open to him.

"And I was thinking maybe I can pair you with him" Chanyeol says suggestively.

"No, that's a weird idea" Kyungsoo says, eyes widening in disbelief.

"Hey come on, it's just a trial okay" Chanyeol whines and Baekhyun hums in agree.

"No, I'm serious guys, I don't need such things" Kyungsoo stubbornly replies.

"Yes,and you should get laid"  Baekhyun always tells him.

"It's really bad you haven't experience love"  Chanyeol  add.

No. he wants to answer them, that's not true. He fell in love once, he got laid once. But heck, he wants to forget but no, he cam'st move on.

He wants to, but no, he can't love again.

 

 

Not if it's not Kim Jongin....

 

 

 

"Yeah, I'm the great Kim Jongin" he remembers Jongin's answer when the first time they met.

Yeah, who doesn't know the "Great Jongin" who sleeps with different girls or boys everyweek.

It was in the rooftop where Kyungsoo often goes because he's new in school and and it was the first week so he doesn't have any friends (Besides, he's really shy).

It was cliche, like any other relationship starts.

After their first meeting they just clicked. It was a shockibg thing that after they became friends, Jongin eventually stopped sleeping with other people.

But even happiness have it's own problems and Kyungsoo faces a lot.

Those judging stares.

Those jealous eyes.

The rumors spreading throughout the campus.

NO, nothing was true about the rumors.

He never slept with Jongin, heck they never even kissed.

They were just bestfriends, no more, no less.

He just understands Jongin and the other does the same.

He stopped Jongin from sleeping with other people, Jongin stopped his nightmsres everytime he sleeps.

 

It was the second month when Jongin confessed. The boy looked seriously nervous because he knows Kyungsoo isn't a fan of relationships and such because of his parents' divorce (And they have new different families so now he's alone, thanks to his grandparent's for their support on his education)

"It's really fast b-but yeah, I like you, I-I li-like you m-more than a f-friend or a-a b-bestfriend" Jongin says, stuttering because of his nervousness.

Silence engulfed them after that and he the poor boy was like a five-year old being scolded by his mom with his face flushed,fidgeting his finger,sweaty palms and heck he can't even look straight into Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Jongin, I like you too" Jongin waits if Kyungsoo adds something like "As a friend" of "But not like the way you like me"

But there was none.

"Jongin look at me" Kyungsoo orders and the younger is quick to look at him.

" I would forget all of my beliefs just to like you" he says and he took the initiative to kiss the youngers lips.

That time,Kyungsoo just gave away his first kiss

 

 

Everything was going smoothly. And Jongin sleeps in Kyungsoo's apartment almost everyday.

Kyungsoo gave all his first to him, first hug,first you name it.

But yes, all good things come to an end.

 

 

It was second week before graduation when it started.

Kyungsoo and Jongin was busy with their finals that they had small time to see each other. They were seniors and they need to graduae or else the last seven and a half months they hardly worked for will vanish into thin air.

The day after their examination Kyungsoo was excited to see Jongin but Jongin wasn't present that morning and he thought the latter was exhausted because of the finals the day before so he just shrugged it off.

 

Lunch break comes and he was on his way to the cafeteria when he saw him at the parking lot beside a luxurious looking car, eyes looks like he's frustrated over something and the way he kicks the ground proves it.

"JONGIN!" Kyungsoo calls and Jongin looks at his direction, and heck, what's with that face?. Kyungsoo never saw him wearing that face he's seeing now.

"I want to tell you something" Kyungsoo says as he stops in front of Jongin.

"Let's break up" Jongin coldly says and it blew Kyungsoo off.

"W-what?"

"Let's break up" the younger repeats and Kyungsoo looks at him directly onto his eyes to see if he was freaking kidding.

"Y-you're just kidding,r-right?"

"You're just a ing bet Kyungsoo" no, this is not happening, he tries to calm down, bit it was too late, he already started crying.

"S-stop it Jongin,t-his i-is not f-funny"

"Oh God Kyungsoo, you're really funny,gosh!,how can a playboy like me, loves a jerk like you, I'm not even a gay for goddamn's sake!, Sehun and I we're just betting on you, you're so lame"

Never in his life did he cried that hard.

He noticed that a lot of students had gathered around them both, some even laughing and mocking at him.

"I never really liked you in the first place, who wants a guy with a very disgusting family story?" Jongin continues.

DISGUSTING.FAMILY.STORY

That was the thing that woke him up from his fantasies.

 

 

"I'm different" he remembers how Jongin said that.

 

No, he was lying,he lied, he made Kyungsoo believed in him.

"You're no different" he mumbles as he gains his composure.

Then Jongin felt something hard passed by his cheek.

Kyungsoo had slapped him.

There were gasps sorrounding he's ears amd the last thing he saw was Kyungsoo running out of the campus gate.

 

The morning after the break up was worse. He never saw Jongin the whole day. Yet here he is crying his heart out at the rooftop where he and Jongin first met.

The first thing he encountered as he entered the school gates are the stares and the moment he enters the hallways some students even gossips about him as if he was not there near them mot hearing what they we're saying against him.

The mocking never stopped and some students even bullied him physically, making him slip through their foot and act as if their innocent and he would fall down on the cold floor, face first.

And when he reached his locker, hate notes were plated all over his face, the worst was the one written in "GO TO HELL " in capital loetters and it occupies the largest space in his locker.But like the usual, he ignored that.

But when he opened his locker.

The first last thing he remember was he was showered with a lot of trashes and there were even rotten fruit skin that stinks, and the only thing that he hears is the sound of everyones laughter and curses on him.

How come they look so happy when someone is looking miserable in front of them?

That's why he left and now he's lone in this freaking rooftop which has a lot of values in his life.

 

 

"Are you okay dude?" he hears someone asking him.

"Nice question dude" Kyungsoo answers.

"I'm sorry for askng but are you not aware that your forehead is bleeding?"

"It's okay, I don't care" he hisses.

"Are you Jongin's ex?" ask one more obvious question and you're dead, kyungsoo thinks.

"People are really rational right?, one second they tell you they love you, the next time they hurt you, leave you,like hell, do they even know what you feel?, you love them and you receice pain in the end" the guy continues.

"But do you know, sometimes people leaves you and it a way to sacrifice themselves in order for the one's they love not to be hurt?, some people leave with a reason" he adds.

"E-Excuse me,b-but whyare you telling me these?, I don't even know you" Kyungsoo speaks, stating the obvious.

"Oh, I'm Wu YiFan, but I prefer Kris Wu, and I'm one of the two Chinese exchange students here" he introduces.

"And, and I know what you're going through, but in a whole lot of different point of view"

"What do you mean/" Kyungsoo asks.

"Unlike you, I was the one who left, I initiated the break-up, and it hurts to see the one you love suffering because of your lies, white lies to be exact" Kris answers.

"White lies?"

"Yeah, white lies, because I need to prove something to his family, and the scholarship in Seoul University is giving me, is the only thing that can help me" Kris says, sitting beside Kyungsoo.

"After I graduate, I'm gonna take him back, I'm gonna prove everyone back there that they're wrong about me"

"W-what's his name?"

"Huang Zitao, and he's a year younger than us"" Kris replies.

"So, what do you plan in college?" Kris asks, changing the topic.

"Oh, I'm gonna get culinary in Seoul University, I got ascholarship from my grades, how about you, what are you're plans?"

"I'm gonna be an artist, make canvas of diferent things, I love to draw"

"Oh" Kyungsoo says.

"Come now, let's go to the clinic, I think that wound in your forehead will leave a scar" Kris says as he tugged Kyungsoo all the way to the clinic.

 

 

The day after he never attended school.

Not even when he heard he was the batch valedictorian.

He never attended their graduation rights, nor did he left his apartment.

 

 

Three weeks after, he went for Seoul for good.

To move on

To make things right.

 

There he met Baekhyun,his roommate, and Chanyeol, one of his classmates, and eventually, the three of them ended up as bestfriends. (Except the fact that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are dating)

Yet he never mentioned Jongin, or anything that is reated to him. He thanks Kris for being a lifesaver for putting up a story.

But that was two years ago.

Two years since Jongin broke up with him.

Two years since he last saw Jongin.

 

 

It was the week after Chanyeol told them about his cousin Kai that will transfer at their university..

Kyungsoo was on his way to their usual table in the university's cafeteria when he hears laughter from that area.

Baekhyun waves at him and he waves back, he sees Chanyeol figure facing his back so he can't see him coming, beside him is an unknown figure.

"Who was th-Oh!" Chanyeol says as his head turned 180 degrees (Or something like that)

"Hey!,Kai is here Kyungsoo, move fast!" he says, deep voice resonating the cafeteria.

"And we need our lunch" Baekhyun whines.

"I already brought it brat" Kyungsoo says lifting te big lunchbox he was holding.

"Yeah I love you too" Baekhyun sarcastically tells him.

"Chanyeol, you're girlfriend is hitting on me" he teases.

"I'm not a girl Soo"

"Yes you are DIVA" Kyungsoo sits besid Baekhyun, not minding the guy sitting beside Chanyeol

"Channie, he's bullying me" Baekhyun whines

"Oh shut up Baek"

"Oh and yeah Kyungsoo, this is my old friend Kai, the one I'm telling you that will transfer here from China" Chanyeol says, changing the topic.

Kyungsoo looks at Kai and he freezes.

No, it can't be.

"He's real name is Kim Jongun" KIM.FUNCKING.JONGIN.NO.ING.WAY.

"And Kai,this is our little Kyungie who needs to lerarns how to love and get laid" Chanyeol tells Kai.

He straightened up, smiled at Jongin like it was really the first time they will meet.

"Oh, don't mind these crazy lovers we got here, nice t meet you, and thank you Baekhun, you're not asking permission again, that's not a very pleasant thing to do when you are being introduce to someone, aren't it?" Kyungsoo swats Bakhyun's hand as he tries to steal the lunch box.

"Nice to meet you to" Jongin says, not looking at him.

"Hey I heard what happened yesterday" Chanyeol interrupts.

"Oh, I know you two will be the first one to know that cause you have bet on me right?, so answer me, who topped last night?" he asks proudly.

"Hey,you already knew?,man!, Baekhyun would've topped me like that, I knew you two have contracts and I kn-"

"Shut up Chayeol thats too much information, that's really embarasssing and very pruvate" Baekhyun whacks him.

"And first of all, we don;'t have contracts, so tell us Kyungsoo, what happened to the poor guy?"

"Oh, Jonghyun hyung took it good, no hard feelings he said" Kyungsoo answers with a smile and the three looked at him suspiciously. (Except for Jongin who wants to know what the hell are they talking about)

"Don't tell us it's the same,'I have a very disgusting family story and you should not have relationship with me, and maybe you've just confused yourself so you thing that you are a gay now and later you're gonna realize you're straight' thing right?"

He saw from his peripheral view that Jongin's eyes widens, but he shrugged it off.

"It's true and yeah, so what?, it is better to reject people than to accept them and be a mess later after they dump you" he defends.

"Do we still need to tell you that three reasons again, huh Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun says, aura changing from playful to serious.

"Yah!, chill Baek, if Kyungsoo's gonna fall in love, he's gonna fall in love someday, if he's gonna get laid, he's gonna get laid, someday, he just needs time" Chanyeol tries to calm him down.

"No ing way Parkyeol, he should stop being a third wheel to us, I can see he's quite awkward about it"

"Baek"

Even if Kris is here, shut up Parkyeol, cause first, it was his parents who were disgusting, not him" Baekhyun argues.

"Baek" Kyungsoo interrupts.

"Second, there is no ing way a gay to turn into straight when he falls in love with a guy"

 "Baekhyun" Kyungsoo warns him the last time.

"Third, he needs to get hurt in love, not because his parents didn't end up happy together, it would happen to him, everyone needs to be hurt in love in order to find someone they truly deserve"

"SHUT UP BYUN BAEKHYUN!!, I don't need your ing advice, and since my paents unhappy story, Ilearned that a lot of people doesn't win when it comes tp love,people you love will eventually hurt you, HECK YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY PAST, SO SHUT UP, IF SOMEONE OR SOMEODY LOVED ME, I WOULDN'T BEEN ALONE ALL MY LIFE, WHY DID EVERYONE I LOVED LEFT AND HURTED ME?, PEOPLE SAY THEY LOVE YOU, THE NEXT SECOND THEY ELAVE YOU?, THEY MADE ME BELIEVE, THEY LIED TO ME, IT BYUNBAEK!, NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME REASONS AS IF IT'S NOT A BAD THING? , DAMN IT, I'M GOING TO KRIS' OFFICE" 

Everyone is shocked at the sudden outburst of Kyungsoo, it was the first time that Kyungsoo shouted at Baekhyun that way in front of a lot of people.

"I think you just accidentally brought out the most sensitive thing on Kyungsoo" Chanyeol utters as his eyes follows Kyungsoo who is making his way out of the cafeteria.

 

 

Later that night, Baekhyun waits for Kyungsoo. It was tenminutes before ten and it was unusual for the wide-eyed boy to come home late.

He didn't really mean to hit his bestfriend's most sensitivespot.

He was about to give uo when the door opens.

"I thought you are in Chanyeol's room?" Kyungsoo asks him as if nothing happened betwen them earlier in the cafeteria.

Baekhyun was about to answer him but he saws Kyungsoo's bloodshotted eyes.

"I'm sorry" he says, running over to Kyungsoo to engulf him in a tight embrace.

"It's not your fault Baek"

"No, its mine, I never should've pushed you"

"It's my fault Baek, it was my fault bacause until now I still love him, , I really thought of your encouragement as a joke but heck, I saw him again, all the pain, all the scars and everything about my past came back in a flash" he says as he hugs him back, being the crying mess he is again.

"It hurts seeing him Baek,he reminds me of bing a total I was two years ago, he.. he, I-I still love him Baek, every single day Kris says maybe there's a reason why he broke up with me, but, t-there he is Baek, sitting accross me, acting as if I was a total stranger"

"You already fell in love?" Baekhyun asks in amusement.

"Hell yes Bael, that Kim Jongin or Kai or whatever name he uses, fuvk him, I gave him everything I had, b-but ,h-he lied baek, he lied to me, he, he d-dated me b-because of a b-bet he made with Sehun, I was just a ing bet Baek,, he knew everything about me, ten he broke up with me in front of a crowd telling that I had a disgusting family story"

"HE WHAT?, OH I'M SO GONNA MURDER HIM TOM-"

"No Baek, let it be, and please don't tell Chanyeol about this, not now"  Kyungsoo murmurs.

"You knew Kai?"

"I-I didn't know he was Kai, I not ready when I saw him after all these years"

"I'm sorry Kyungie, I know you're tired and we should get rest now, we still have classes tomorrow"

 

 

"Come on Kyungie!, Joonmyun, Minseok , Jongdae and Yixing will be there too" Baekhyun whines as he drags Kyungsoo to the cafeteria.

"Aish, okay, I'm going, if it's not Jongdae's birthday I wouldn't come" Kyungsoo says.

"I'm going too, so no worries, everything will be okay" Kris mumbles.

 

 

"God please tell me this is not happening" Kris groans as they stand nea their usual table.

"Woah new friends?" Baekhyun asks in bewilderness.

"Oh you know Jongdae, he's a social butterfly, so yeah" Kyungsoo explains.

There we're three new peopke in the group and Kyungsoo gasps as he saw Sehun.

"Oh you're here" Chanyeol announces as he sees the three coming their way.

"Kris?' Kyungsoo asks as he felt like Kris isn't moving on his spot.

"Hey" Kyungsoo tries to call him but Kyungsoo's eyes are focused on someone among the group.

"I missed you so much Dhuizang" a guy says.

"You don't know how much I missed you too" Kris says as he walks straightly to the guy.

"Wait, are y-"

"Yes Kyungsoo, he is Zitao" Kris cuts him.

"Oh it is really nice meeting you, Kris talks about you a lot" Kyungsoo tells Zitao.

"Don't embarass me owl" Kris teases.

"But it was the truth" Kyungsoo defends, sitting between Baekhyun and Yixing.

"Oh, and this is Sehun and Luhan by the way, and not to mention my cousin Tao" Jongdae announces.

"Tao is your cousin?" Kris asks.

"Yeah, well I don't really know you two know each other so I didn't bother mentioning him" Jongdae says.

"Luhan has a scar in his lower lip?" Baekhyun asks as he observes Luhan.

"Oh, I got this when I was eigt, fall off the ladder" Luhan explains.

"Kyungsoo has a scar in his forehead too, that's why he always has bangs" Chen says.

"You have a scar in your forehead?, but your face was flawless beck then right?" Sehun reacts.

"You know him?" Chanyeol asks Sehun.

"Yeah, we're highschool batch but back to the question" Sehun answers.

"Oh, you don't know?, he got that from bullying some days before the graduation, I just saw that when we met at the rooftop, his forehead was already bleeding when he entered the place" Kris answers.

"How did it hap_"

"Luhan, please make your boyfriend shut up" Chen says.

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh yeah Kyungsoo, meet Luhan, my girlfriend" 

"I'm not a irl Sehun" Luhan whines.

"But you look like a girl" Sehun defends.

"Let's break up"

"Okay, I'll shut up, boyfriend"

 

 

 

Later that night. the twelve of them stayed in Jongdae and Minseoks room for a little welcoming party in which Kyngsoo became the cook.

"Hey people, since we are twelve and that's more than enough, who wants to have a little truth or dare game?" Jongdae asks as he waves an empty bottle of soju in the air.

"I'm in!" Baekhyun exclaims and he pulls Chanyeol screaming. "Chanyeol's in too!"

Everybody agreed and they formed a circle in the living room.

Their place is:

Kris - Kyungsoo - Joonmyun - Yixing - Baekhyun - Chanyeol - Jongin - Sehun  -Luhan - Jongdae - Minseok - Tao

Jongdae spins the bottle and it smoothly pointedat Chanyeol.

"Okay dare" Chanyeol immediately says and everyone goes "Woah"

"So I dare you to mske-ouy with Baekhyun right here, right now" Jongdae orders.

"What? that's not fair!" Baekhyun reacts.

"So you don't like it?" Chanyeol asks.

"No, I mean okay!, just in make-out with me" he says and Chanyeol instantly kisses him and a minute later it turned out to be a make-out session

"Okay enough of thet, you two are going beyond the limit"  Yixing says as he pulls Baekhyun away from Chanyeol.

"Okay, my turn" Chanyeol says as he spins the bottle which pointed at Jongin.

"Truth" the younger instantly says.

"So, I know you have a lot of exes playboy" Chanyeol starts.

"May I ask you if you had loved any of them?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yah!, that's an easyone Chanyeol!" Minseok whines.

""No, just answer my question Kai"

"Jongin then glanced at Kyungsoo for a millisecond and looked back to Chanyeol.

"To be honest, I never really moved on from my last ex, I never really thought that a person like him, make a playboy like me, love somebody head over heels" Jongin answer.

Kyungsoo grips his pants unknowingly, it shatters him to hear those things, it hurts.

"Oh who's that guy?" Chanyeol asks again.

"That's another question Chanyeol, just one questionb per turn" Baekhyun reacts.

The game went on smoothly, not until spinned the bottle and it landed on Sehun.

"I'm gonna choose truth" Sehun cooly says.

"So truth" Baekhyun says.

"Be honest to me Oh Sehun"

"I want to know what was the prize of Kyungsoo's first boyfriend when you two had bet on him" Baekhyun continues.

"Kyungsoo had a boyfriend?" most of them react.

"I am your bestfriend too Kyung, but why did you only tell it to Baekhyun?" CHanyeol whines.

"Shut up Parkyeol, now, Sehun right?, what was it?, is it something big that he made it looked like he had a real relationship with Kyungsoo?"

Sehun looked at Jongin then at Kyungsoo in shock.

"What bet Kyungsoo?, WHAT.BET?" he asks in confusion but Kyungsoo didn't answer.

"I-I'm going to my room, I-I still have-"

"No Kyungsoo, you stay here, Jongin, tell me, WHAT IS THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT?, WHAT BET IS HE TALKING ABOUT?" Sehun cuts him off.

Everyone else stared at them in confusion.

"Oh playing inocent are we?" Baekhyun mumbles.

"Stop it Baek" Kyungsoo utters.

"Don't tell me you don't know?" Kris questions Sehun.

"Know what?" Sehun questions back.

"He didn't tell you?" Kris asks again eyeing Jongin.

"What are you guys hiding from me?" Sehun glares at Jongin.

"I-I'm going ou-" Before Jongin stands up, Sehun instantly pull his arms and made him sit again.

"Jongin you , tell me what are they talking about" Sehun gnarls.

"It's not a big deal Sehun so please stop it, this is embarassing" Kyungsoo pleads.

"NOT A ING BIG DEAL SOO?, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON BEHIND YOUR BREAK-UP WITH HIM, I LEFT TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE GRADUATION AND WHEN JONGIN FOLLOWED, THIS HAD BROKEN UP WITH YOU, AND NOW YOU'RE ING ACCUSING ME" Sehun says, looking at Baekhyun's direction at his last words.

Kris looked at him at disbelief.

"That ing Jongin told him, infront of the whole student body, that you two made a bet on him, heel, that's the reason why the whole school bullied him" Kris esplains.

"I'm going back to my room" Kyungsoo says as he stood up.

"Kyung" Baekhyun calls.

"Really Baek, I'm okay, don't worry" he assures as he closes the door behind him.

No one followed him.

It was the minute later when Jongin broke down.

"Don't tell me it's about his scholarship?" Sehun questions him.

"D-dad was there" Jongin cries.

"I just, I just can't say, I don't want to ruin his future, he, he was already broke before I met him, I can't ruin his future" he sobs.

"D-dad would really do something on his scholarship if I don't break up with him, I had no other choice, I was too weak, I'm not strong enough to fight for him, if dad hadn't died last year, I wouldn't be here"

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't know" Baekhyun apologizes.

"Now you go get him, it's your turn to comfort him, I'm tired of looking after him just for you Jongin, you don't even pay me a cent, and as always baby, I'm already tired of your cries and whines over the phone, it's cross seeing you cry in person dude, I'm not your cousin right now, you're embarassing the Wu's for godsake" Kris says.

"Cousins?" they asked in amusement.

"Uh yeah, meet Kim Jongin, my cousin's who's been an for years" Kris mutters.

"Aish, a lot of dramas people, Jongin, Kai or whatever, come on, it's now or never, go after him and tell him the truth, and oh, he usually locks our room so here, it is room 112" Baekhyun says as he tosses Jongin their room key which Jongin catches.

"What if he does no-"

"JUST FREAKIN TELL HIM THE TRUTH!, I HATE IT WHEN YOU'RE USING ME AS AN EXCUSE" Sehun shouts making Jongin jump from his position and hurrying to go out of the room.

 

 

As Jongin enters the room 112, he immediately hears Kyungsoo's cry somewhere inside.

Following the sound of Kyungsoo, he ended up in the farthes room in he right.

"Kyung?" he calls as he knocks at the door.

"Just go away!" he hears Kyungsoo scream.

"I'm sorry Soo... I'm, I'm sorry for everything" he tries not the tear up hearing Kyungsoo's cry volumes up.

He then hears shuffling of feet towars the door and the next thing he know is Kyungsoo standing in front of him, tears flowing non-stop from his face.

"You're sorry?, that's the only thing that you could say?, I'm sorry for everything?, JonginI'm slowly moving on and then you, I see you again and you're breaking down all the walls I'm building up in just a second, and then what?, you'll gonna say sorry again?, Jongin just stop this" Kyungsoo says.

"I'm not a ing toy Jongin" he cries as he hits Jongin's chest.

"I hate you, I hate you" he cries as he continues punching Jongin in the chest.

Jongin didn't take it and he engulfs him in a btight embrace but Kyungsoo resists.

"Please don't hate me Soo" he pleads, sobbing in Kyungsoo's resistance.

"No, I hae you" Kyungsoo retorts back.

"Please hear me out" He pleads, trying to stop Kyungsoo from escaping hi embrace.

"If I didn't broke-up with you, you'll be worse Soo, dad found out about our relationship and he plans to terminate your scholarship in whichever university you're enrolling" Jongin explains, he felt Kyungsoo freeze in his arms..

"And I don't have the heart to see you working your off just just for college" he continues.

"Y-you what?" Kyungsoo asks, looking up to Jonginwho was also looking at him.

"I'm sorry I was not strong enough Soo, I'm sorry for ruining your life, I-I thought your parents are the worst people here on earth, but no" he sobs.

"I-I'm the worst Soo, I ruined you, I broke you more, I'm sorry, look at you, you're broken" he says hugging Kyungsoo tighter.

"There was no bet Soo, I'm sorry I lied" Kyungsoo then averted his eyes but Jongin was quick to lift his chin again so that Kyungsoo would look at him in the eyes.

"I had an agreement with dad Soo, if I finish my studies in China and take over the company, I can go back here and claim you again, and you can peacefully study without having problems in your tuitions"

"No, Jongin, you should've done that" Kyungsoo mumbles, looking away from Jongin.

"Kyungsoo, please, look at me" Jongin says but Kyungsoo just shrugged it off.

"I know how you loved dancing and I know about your dreams, you shouldn't have done that just for my sake" Kyungsoo explains.

"I love you the most Soo, I bet everybody knows about that thing, I wouldn't mind sacrificing everything that I have just for your own sake" Jongin utters.

"Believe it or not Soo, I never had anyone else after you, I never kissed or hugged someone at that foreign place cause it was just you, it was always you, Kyungsoo, you are the best thing that ever happened to my life" he continues.

"But, your da Jong-"

"Kyungsoo, you know dad won't approve us right?"  Jongin cuts him off.

"But no Kyungsoo, he loves you, he may not show it but he did, he wouldn't do that stupid agreement if he doesn't, he knows I love you more than anything and he was proud of you because you changed me, you brought back the old Jongin he knew, he really wants to meet you personally, but he didn't make it" he continues.

"What do you mean he didn't make it?" Kyungsoo asks.

"He died last year, it was summer when he had cardiac arrest and he didn't make it to the hospital" Jongin answers.

"I-I'm sorry about it Jongin" he says as he hugs Jongin.

"I'm sorry too Kyungsoo, I'm real-" before Jongin finishes his sentence, Kyungsoo caught him off guard by crashing his lips to the others.

"You don't know how much trouble you did in my life Jongin, you don't know how messy my life is after you left" Kyungsoo starts.

"I know, I'm sor-"

"Now, if you leave me again, I'm gonna go on my own way and I'm gonn live like I never knew a guy like you all my life, I'm gonna get married wth a girl and I'm gonna have babies" Kynungsoo cuts him off.

"No Soo, I won't leave you again and we'll gonna get married and we'll gonna adopt babies as many as you like and we'll gonna grow old together and we'll gonna die together" Jongin says as he leans down to capture Kyungsoo's lips with his own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I'm so sorry for the first one, let me explain what happened.

Well, when I was encoding this story it was autosave and when I was starting at the middle of the story, there was a blackout here in our place so I didn't know it was published when I tought I had clicked the "Hide Chapter" bar.I hope you understand and I am really sorry about that.

 So to those who waited, here it is, and I'm disappointed cause I think this story is lame in my opinion and I hope you guys appreciate it.

 

XoXo,

-MyungMix