Cutting Queue

You're So Beautiful You Made Me Forget My Pick Up Line
Please log in to read the full chapter

“What the is wrong with you, Jongin? You’ve been dazing away ever since you came back from lunch!” Luhan, Jongin’s best friend chided Jongin, unhappy at the lack of attention that he’s receiving.

 

Jongin only stared into space with a dreamy look, a silly smile on his face.

 

“Dude. You did not just ignore me. You jolly well listen to me when I’m talking about Minseok!” Luhan whacked Jongin’s head.

 

“Ow! The , Lu?!” Jongin shouted in pain as he glared daggers at Luhan.

 

Luhan crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back onto the sofa, lifting an eyebrow at his best friend. The two were just hanging out after school in Jongin’s house for a gaming session. The controllers were left neglected on the floor just ten minutes into the game as Luhan started talking animatedly about his boyfriend, Minseok.

 

“You seemed so out of the world ever since just now. Any reason why? I mean dude, you totally ignored Eunji when she screamed your name like a ing banshee in class!” Luhan poked a finger into Jongin’s chest. “Someone caught your eye again? Nah it couldn’t be. Since you probably when out with all the hotties in school already.”

 

And to Luhan’s horror, The Kim ing Jongin actually blushed when he said that. Since when?! Kim Jongin aka Kai the Casanova never once blushed for someone. And since when was Luhan so not updated on Jongin’s love life?! He so needs to know more.

 

He leaned forward and pulled Jongin’s tie.

 

“Woah!” Jongin exclaimed as Luhan forcefully pulled him nearer.

 

“Who’s that fella.” It wasn’t even a question.

 

Jongin tilted his head in confusion. Who?

 

“That fella. The one that had you smiling silly all day long. Oh wait. I almost forgot. Would you mind explaining why you had a hand mark on your cheek when you came back to class just now?” He pushed Jongin back to the other side of the sofa. “Tell me.”

 

Jongin only grinned and buried his face in his hands, letting out a not so manly giggle.

 

“Oh so you noticed?” Jongin giggled once again, slapping his own cheeks in excitement.

 

“Well duh! Never once have I seen you blushing, dude! I mean what the ?! Unless,” Luhan led out a dramatic gasp, “are you in love, Jongin ah?”

 

Luhan cringed as Jongin continued to squeal and squirm, till he rolled of the sofa and landed on the floor.

 

“Now that’s a first,” Luhan scoffed, but nevertheless happy elated for his best friend. “Kim Jongin is actually in love!”

 

Luhan is actually thankful. Maybe this will be the end of Jongin’s promiscuous life. He can stop breaking innocent hearts and well, stop attracting unwanted attention to himself.

 

He nudged a very happy Jongin who is still lying on the floor with his foot. “Who’s the lucky one?” He asked teasingly, getting affected by Jongin’s happy vibes too.

 

Jongin sat up and gripped Luhan’s thighs harshly. Luhan mentally winced.

 

“He’s such an angel, Luhan! He’s so kindhearted! He actually ran from the field all the way to the vet’s for an injured bunny! Oh my god, and you know how far the distance from the two places are! And you know how much I love animals, right? I can’t believe he loves them as much too!” Jongin blabbered continuously, oblivious to Luhan’s amused face.

 

“And he’s so pure too! He’s such an untouchable angel,” Jongin sighed out, placing his palms over his thumping heart.

 

“What makes it even better is the fact that he’s practically on legs, Luhan. My mouth literally watered when I saw that of his, ugh,” Jongin his lips, the lovesick look he had on his face was instantly replaced by a cocky look, the one that he always had with his “dates” around.

 

Luhan saw that look and grimaced. “And I thought he was The One for you.”

 

Jongin widened his eyes and nodde

Please log in to read the full chapter