Not So Typical

You're So Beautiful You Made Me Forget My Pick Up Line
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey Kai," Eunji purred out, tapping Jongin’s shoulder. “Wanna hang out together after school?”


Jongin smirked and closed his locker, leaning against it as he gave Eunji a lopsided smirk. The students around them whisper to one another, wondering what the school’s queenka and kingka are conversing about. Some gave looks of envy, while some whipped out their phones to take pictures.      
 

“It depends on what you have for me, babe,” Jongin replied smoothly, pushing himself off the locker to walk down the hallway with Eunji, heading to the cafeteria.
 

Eunji laughs airily as she paced herself beside Jongin, hitting him on the arm flirtatiously. “Oh you naughty boy,” she tiptoed and leaned into his ear, “anything you want.”
 

This is Kim Jongin, widely known as Kai among the school population. His hair was defiantly dyed greyish white and was known for his exceptionally good grades and suave basketball skills. His good looks were a bonus too.  
 

Having someone to hit on him everyday was the norm, and nobody was surprised when he had actually gone out with more than half of the school population. Kim Jongin was a playboy and was proud of it. He wasn’t seen a day without having someone latched by his side, and this was partially due to the fact that nobody has been able to resist his charms.         
 

As Eunji was chattering nonstop about how much fun they were going to have in her apartment, Jongin was zoning out. He couldn’t be bothered to listen to whatever she has said. To him, hooking up with someone is just about the thrill. Once he had grown tired of you, he wouldn’t be coming back to you again.           
 

And Eunji? Hmm, boring, but good for a quick .        
 

He led out a quick yawn as he fished out his phone, scrolling through Instagram. He chanced upon a funny video of Chanyeol getting pranked by Jongdae and laughed out loud. 
 

He turned towards Eunji, gesturing the phone to her. “Hey you gotta look- Whoa!”
 

Jongin felt something hard crashing into him, the force so hard that he fell on his bum. His phone flew out of his hand and slid a few metres away. He heard a soft oof, and deduced that it was probably some blind fella that bumped into him.     
 

“Oh my gosh! Kai are you okay?!” Eunji screeched as she helped Jongin onto his feet.
 

What the actual .          
 

Jongin scowled. That actually hurt!


He looked up to scold the person, but only to stop with his mouth hung open, no words coming out.


“Angel….” Jongin whispered out. Jongin couldn’t believe his eyes. In front of him was a six feet tall boy, skin as pale as Snow White. The boy was panting slightly, sweat forming around his forehead. The boy’s black hair clung onto his scalp, which Jongin probably thought that those must be the fluffiest hair ever.           
 

He was wearing the school’s uniform and in his hands were cupping a white bunny, its fur stained with what looks like dried blood. Why hadn’t Jongin noticed him before?

“Hey man, you okay?” the boy sounded out           .
 

“Watch where you’re going, you blind fool!” Eunji screeched at pale boy.
 

Pale boy ignored her and shifted his attention to Jongin, who still had his mouth open. “Sorry for bumping into you, but this little fella here,” he lifted his hands slightly to show Jongin the bunny in his hands, “was found bleeding excessively in the school field. Must’ve escaped from his hutch a

Please log in to read the full chapter