Game On

You're So Beautiful You Made Me Forget My Pick Up Line
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin gritted his teeth as he stormed back to his own class, the box of chocolates still clutched in his hand.

 

How dare Chanyeol make a move on Sehun?! Jongin’s Sehun.

 

Jongin couldn’t believe it. For once when he decides to woo someone for real, some (Chanyeol) just had to pop up and ruin everything! Jongin growled as he clutched the box of chocolates even harder, swearing to himself that from today onwards, he and Park Chanyeol will no longer be on good terms.

 

Well, they weren’t exactly friends in the first place, but acquaintances would suffice. Whatever. Their relationship is going down the hill from today onwards, period.

 

“Hey Jongin!” Luhan called out as Jongin stepped into the classroom. “How was it with the newbie?”

 

Jongin only furrowed his eyebrows and sank into his seat, pouting slightly. Luhan looked at the crumbled box of chocolates in Jongin’s hand and his mouth formed a tiny ‘o’. So it failed.

 

“Come on, Jongin,” Luhan scooted a little closer to his best friend, hooking his arm around the tanner male’s neck. “Don’t be disheartened! I’m sure Sehun would give in to your charms soon! Cheer up!”

 

Jongin slammed a hand onto the table and straightened up, scaring Luhan out of his wits.

 

“Jongin! The , man? Chill! I was just trying to cheer you up!” Luhan scowled, removing his arm from Jongin at once.

 

“Tell Minseok hyung to warn that Park ing Chanyeol to stay away from Sehun or else I would strangle to hell out of him and feed him to the fishes!”

 

 

 

 

 

Of course, Kim Jongin wasn’t one to give up easily. He will be sure to try his utmost best in everything he does, just so that he could achieve his goal. That speaks for his excellent academic results too.

 

It was lunch break, and both Jongin and Luhan were at their usual spot, eating ramyun from the newly opened stall.

“Lu!” Both Luhan and Jongin turned their heads to see a huffing Minseok running towards their direction. He plopped down on the seat beside Luhan, and grabbed Luhan’s iced water on the table, gulping it all down.

 

Being the ever-sweet boyfriend, Luhan immediately pulled out a handkerchief and dapped it all over Minseok’s face, wiping the sweat off. Minseok smiled in gratitude, leaning towards Luhan for a sweet kiss on the lips.

 

Jongin looked at the sickeningly sweet scene and pouted. If it weren’t for that Park Chanyeol, he would’ve confessed to Sehun! Then Sehun would’ve accepted him and he would be the one wiping sweat off Sehun’s angelic face!

 

Jongin led out a grumble and jabbed his chopsticks into his bowl of ramyun, grabbing the attention of Minseok and Luhan.

 

“Oh! Where are my manners! Hey Jongin!” Minseok chirped cheerfully, obviously not noticing Jongin beforehand. Jongin gave a grunt in response, lips still pouting.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes at the sight and reached out to pinch Jongin’s left cheek.

 

“Ouch!” Jongin squealed, “Don’t pinch me, you idiot!”

 

“What, you’re just envious, aren’t you?” Luhan gloated while pulling Minseok onto his lap, causing the smaller male to yelp in surprise.

 

“You’re just so envious that Sehun isn’t sitting on your lap now. You’re just so envious that you don’t have someone to kiss, unlike us!” Luhan finished with a smirk on his face, which only aggravated Jongin even more.

 

“S-shut up! Don’t drag Sehun into this,” Jongin stuttered out, unable to believe that what he was thinking was so easily figured out by Luhan.

 

“Oh, Jongin,” Minseok spoke up, “Do you mean the new student Oh Sehun?”

 

Jongin nodded his head. Minseok gasped. “So you have a crush on him?”         
 

Jongin nodded his head again, miserably this time. I hate Park Chanyeol.

 

Speaking of Park Chanyeol, Jongin straightened up. He turned towards Mins

Please log in to read the full chapter