SOMEONE WAS TRANSFORMED

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“Yangfan-ssi…Get up!” I was so confused and unfamiliar with the scenery. Yangfan was sleeping on the floor, I could feel blood on my lips.,My house was in a big mess. What happened last night?

“Hello…Ugh..Please close the window?” Yangfan rolled again with his blanket. “Why?” I was teasing him and opened it more. “Argh..My skin is burning!” Yangfan groaned and it made me panic. I closed the window and ran over him. His skin was already red and I was sure that it was a burning skin. “What…What happened?” I mumbled because I knew,Yangfan didn’t have any skin’s disorders.

“As a new vampire,he will always feel that toward the sun’s light,” Joon shocked me with his deep voice. “Oppa! Why are you here? And what did you mean with ‘new vampire’?” I put my right hand on Yangfan’s head,trying to transfer my energy for him. “He, Yangfan I meant, is a new vampire. Don’t you realize it?” “But.. HOW COULD HE? He was a pure human last time I saw him!!” “And tell me,when was it?” Joon gave his this-stupid-girl-look. “Urm..I think around .. yesterday afternoon?” “Nah,you realize it now. What happened with you last night?” “I…” I tried to dig my memories,but there was nothing appeared. “You forget it,don’t you?? You forget that you bite Yangfan rite?” I did what??? “I didn’t bite him,Joon-ssi!” “You did..And I’m thankful that your ‘boyfriend’ ,Yufeng, did his best to spread you away from him,”  He shrugged his shoulders and pointed Yangfan. “Don’t just ask ‘why’,baby girl,” Kyu Jong oppa showed from my kitchen. “Huh? You read my mind again? And why you’re here too!!” I realized how stupid I am. I saw Joon but didn’t  get any answer from the ‘why he’s here’ thing.

“Oh.. Too see Yangfan’s condition!” He smiled and drank… my MOST EXPENSIEVE WINE. “Grandpa and grandson are same !” “Huh? Excuse me ? Did you say that Grandpa and Grandson are same ? Did you point that to me?!” Kyu gave me his death glare. But I didn’t care though. That was MY MOST EXPENSIVE WINE!! And that was my favorite too!! “If yes,what will you do,KYU JONG-SSI?” “Well.. KIM you-SSI.. I’ll throw you away from this room..How is it?” “Not bad. Want to fight now?” “Let’s do it!!” We was ready to take our position when Joon stood up. “Let’s stop here. You two are so childish!” And with that, Kyu and I flew to the other sides of the room. Both of us grinned in pain. “Now,can we focus to our little brother.. And you-ah.. Just focus to your mister okay? You can’t play when your mister is in a dangerous!” Joon pointed me and Kyu while giving his medicine to Yangfan. “MISTER, you .. Not LOVER..” Kyu teased me again.

“I’m wondering,why he made himself to be like this!”