TO BE NEW AGAIN

A Vampire Wants To Be?

“WELCOME you!” Kyu Jong greeted me happily and hugged me. “Hyung.. You don’t greet me?” Yangfan pouted and punched Kyu’s arm lightly. “Why I have to do it? You don’t get any respect from me. And it’s my house,I can do anything I like,” Kyu smiled and drank something which after I drank it, was blood. “Where’s Joon and his little family?” I turned my body and once again faced Kyu Jong. “He will come late. That busy family. I’m wondering how Joon could control himself when Hyosung got hurt a few days ago,” “She did?” “Yes… In the same mission as Joon did,” “Auw.. Poor unnie!” “Don’t worry,that’s their job… And that’s your job too… You know what we have to give and what we will get in this job,right?” Before I could answer Kyu’s question,Yangfan blocked Kyu from my sight and pulled me to the room’s corner.

“Yes?” I said,looked in his eyes deeply. “I’m jealous,that’s why,” He did the same thing like me. “Don’t, he’s your bro anyway..” “I don’t care.. If he takes you from me,I will never let him go in his peace life again,” “Calm down,Yangfan! Want to dance?” I giggled with his words. I didn’t know he could be a jealousy person. I thought he was only playing with me and didn’t mean seriously about his ‘love’ confession.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my hands around his neck. “What will people think about us?” He teased me while brought me to the room’s center. “People might think if we’re couple.. Is that so?” I smirked to my own answer. I did love that thought. “Smart girl,” He grinned.

We danced like a real couple.I didn’t enjoy it at the first seconds,but by the time flew, I felt something weird with my heart as I saw Yangfan got closer to me. “How if we…” He didn’t finish his words and leaned his face closer to me, his lips brushed my lips. For a long time.

you.. I don’t want to lose you…”

***

Tiring day. Fortunately, Yangfan was still my mister. I didn’t have to be tired because my mister was right in front of me. It was tiring because Yufeng called me all day and Yangfan kept disturbing us. Yufeng was angry of course, but Yangfan was more powerful.

you..” Yangfan called me and hugged me tight. “Hum?” “Let’s get married..” “Ye..WHAT?” “Married.. Let’s get married..” He smiled and gave a light peck to my cheeks.

“You’re not kidding right?” “Why do I have to? It’s our destiny right? We’re gonna be together forever?” I sighed and nodded to his words. “Are you accepting me as your future husband?” “Yes..I am..”

you-ah..” “Hem?” “Do you mind if we have to be general human ? I meant.. if we’re not vampires anymore.. Do you mind with that?” Yangfan looked at me worriedly.

I always dreamt to be an ordinary human again. Being a vampire was tiring. And if I could let my status gone, it wasn’t a big matter to me. “I don’t mind….why you’re asking that?” “Because mom told me so..If we want to live together forever.. We should transform into general human again…” “Really?” “Yep…If you don’t believe me,you can see into my mind,” His smile was really warm.

FLASHBACK

“Mom..” “Yes,Yangfan?” “Why I feel hurt every time you smile to me?” “Do you love her?” Mom opened her arms and hugged me. “Do you think so,mom?” “Maybe.. You need to find the answer in yourself..”

“Mom..How if I marry with you ?” “Why not? But Yangfan..There’s something you need to do before marrying you .. It’s your decision of course… “ “What is it mom?” Mom looked nervous. “You two have to transform into ordinary human again. Not as vampires anymore,”

It was only silence left…

***

Epilogue

“YANGFAN!” “What?” Yangfan popped out from nowhere and didn’t look happy. “You are the one who must take care Ziyu today,aren’t you?!” “No! It’s your turn today, you!”

I pinched his cheeks while ziyu watching us,wondering why his mom and dad always fought to take care him. “Can’t you please listen to my words?!” I pouted.  “You’re younger..you’re my wife.. you’re….” “STOP!” I cut him before he could continue. “Fine..I’m begging you this time..Please take care Ziyu today,” I gave up and decided begging him.

“But you have to pay me for that,” “What?” Payment ? I should pay to him? Ugh…He smirked before replied it…

“Kiss me with full of love,”

 

---------------------------------------------

 

BONUS ;D