LIFE IS HARD

A Vampire Wants To Be?

Yangfan was really angry to me and punished me. Although the fact that I had magic power and he didn’t, he was my ‘husband-going-to-be”, and with that the relationship law was acting powerfully.

“Yangfan-ssi…I want to go out… Please?~ It’ll be full moon tonight.. I need to go out at least.So I won’t change.. I need to get the sun’s light,” “Then just stand up there or on the roof,”he pointed the window  “You know that the light isn’t enough if I stand up in front of the window right? And I can’t go up to the roof since you still punish me!” “Well done. You can’t go out,” He continued to read the newspaper. “You don’t care anything about me right? So why you’re punishing me here?” “I do care with you. Now shut up and go to your room. Can you?” “I don’t want to! You have to take your punishment!” “DO WHAT I’VE TOLD YOU!” His shout made me jumped, didn’t expect it could happen.

“You’re more selfish than what I thought,” I put the book which had accompanied me for two weeks. I missed Yufeng. He wouldn’t do this to me. It was my fault of course,almost let Yufeng kissed me while I already had a fiancée. But,I didn’t love Yangfan. My heart was belong to Yufeng!

you-ah…” Yufeng’s voice appeared in my head. “YUFENG!” “Don’t scream,baby girl,” “Sorry.. I was too happy to hear you!” “Well,that’s good baby… So now,you have to close your feeling and your mind. I don’t want to read those stuffs,” “Wups..Sorry again..” “It’s not your fault. Now,tell me.. What’s happening with you ? Why you called my name loudly?” “I did? Yangfan punishes me with the ‘relationship law’ and tonight is full moon! I can  change,I don’t want it to happen! No with Yangfan’s here,” “He’s punishing you???” “Yeah..And he even uses that law! I’m wonder how he could find it,”

“Well.. you-ah.. Didn’t I tell you to sleep not talking with your dearest evil boyfriend?” A voice interrupted my conversation with Yufeng. “Yang…Yangfan-ssi??” “Wae? Shock?” “Hey bro.. How could you join us?” Yufeng’s voice heard confused. “Because I have the power and I was listening all of your conversation!” “Well.. It wasn’t bad and not dangerous,” I wanted to hit Yufeng at that time. How came he could be so relax? And I thought… Enjoyed it ?

“You want to fight with me?” I thought that Yangfan tried his best for not screaming to Yufeng. “How if … YES? ~ Your fiancée isn’t an animal you know. And you don’t love her,right? So… Well yah,I want to ask you to fight with me!” Yufeng was so stupid or what? “HEY YOU TWO.. Shut up please? If I find you and both of you have been in a fought,I will do one of ‘social-life’ law for you!” “Well,dear… I’m scared with you .Beside,I love you.. So I will accept that decision,” Yufeng replied happily. “You’re just a loser. You even lose before you try,” “Yangfan-ssi…” “Oh,you always make my emotion grows up. Why you’re so arrogant MR.PRINCE? Your princess doesn’t want to be with you?” “YUFENG-SSI!” “SHE WILL NOT BE MY PRINCESS!” And with that,I felt my heart dropped to the ground. “You’re more evil than me..Although I’m the real evil here, but I didn’t expect you can be more evil than an evil!” “Please,Yufeng-ssi. Stop it. I want to sleep,” “you-ah….” “I said that I want to sleep,Yangfan-ssi..” “Stupid,” Yufeng’s voice was ended our conversation perfectly.

===

I screamed because my neck was burning. Perfect. It was the last thing I hoped, changed to be a rough vampire. My neck was burning because yeah… As a vampire,I felt thirsty. It was my first time transformation after more than 2 years,and it was the 1st time I felt thirsty after 22 months. So, Wasn’t it obvious why I felt so thirsty? I had never drunken blood for 22 months!

you-ah!!” “Yangfan-ssi…Pl—ease go out…Please go to your …ARGHHHH…” I already changed. “Damn It,” I mumbled. I wore a white and long dress,do you know brides’ gown ? That’s what I wore. My teeth were sharpen,I was turning to be the princess of vampires.

“Hello… Yangfan…” “you -ah? Are you okay?” “I’m a little bit thirsty. But As your princess,I can’t drink your blood. Now,Can you move?” “What are you going to do if I let you go?” “Well…I will fly to someone’s house and bite their neck,I think?” “What’s the effect?” Geez… This stupid boy… “They will change of course,” Yangfan nodded but didn’t move at all.

“Now,big boy… Will you move?” “I will never let you go…” “Do you want to offer your blood to me?” After said that, everything felt blur. Next thing that I could remember was a very nice smell of blood. “You can drink mine..” Yangfan whispered while I was already next to him. I shook my head,tried to refuse the blood. And what I felt next was pain,I sighed and bite him right on his neck.

“Arghhhhhhhh….”

====