Chapter05 : If Only You Know!

You're In Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Where are we going, dad?"

Sehun staring at his dad. His dad was looking unusual today. He looked quiet and glommy.

Sehun knew something's wrong. He knows his dad very well. He may be 6 years old but he knows his dad more than anyone else.

It took a few minutes for his dad to response, he was caressing Sehun's hair.

"We are going to the zoo." 

He smiled but not a genuine one. Not a typical his dad signature smile.

It was a forced smile.

And Sehun knew something is definitely wrong.

 


"If only you know how much I think of you"

 


What does he mean by that? Do I know him before? Arghhhhhh why he doesn't just tell me!

"Wow Sandara Park! Are you okay?"

Dara stops messing her hair when she suddenly gains her consciouness. She can't stop thinking of what had happened to her in last few days, of what had happened to her since Oh Sehun came to her life.

Ruining her life, abusing her peace. But suprisingly, she doesn't hate it. She likes it.

Truthfully, she has no idea of what Sehun said to her last night. And after that, he left her alone, dumbfounded. 

As he always did.

He's the death of me, she's mumbling.

"Dara, are you okay? Really, you are scaring me!"

Dara realizes that she is in school's cafe right now, having a lunch with his bestfriend, Baekhyun.

Baekhyun snaps his fingers on Dara's face. 

"Hello, miss Sandara Park. I'm sure I'm talking to you right now."

Dara looks at Baekhyun's curious face and smiling apologeticly.

"I'm so sorry. I don't mean to ignore you."

Baekhyun drops the food on the plate and moves his body much closer to Dara who is sitting infront of him. 

"So, wanna talk about it?"

Dara fidgetting her body, a sign that she's not sure to share it or leave it.

Yes, Baekhyun is her bestfriend but no, she's not good in sharing about her personal life.

"So?" Baekhyun raises his brows.

Dara displays her guilty look.

"The thing is, it's to personal to share. Better we not talk about it."

"Why? You don't trust me?"

"What? NO, pabo! It's not like that. You know I don't talk about my personal life." Dara rolls her eyes.

Baekhyun chuckles. This stuborn girl! When she say no, it will always be no.

"Right, I know you very well, Dara. Just to clarify that I'm here for you...

...and I love you.."

He says it with a serious tone on his voice, making Dara suprises and stares at him.

They exchange an intense eye contacts for a while with each other untill Baekhyun decides to cut it off.

"...as your good, kindest and the most

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter