Chapter04 : Don't You Remember Me?

You're In Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun places his hand on his chest. He can feel his heart beating, faster and faster, like someone is chasing after him.

He's laying on the bench near a quiet park, staring on the moon. It pass midnight. He was there since he left Dara's apartment a few hours ago. He need a little time for himself, to calm his rapid heartbeat. 

What was he's thinking? He kiss her! Not once, but twice! 

I shouldn't do that! I should restrain myself when I'm with her. 

 

 

But then, who can blame him when someone that he wants already infront of him, how can he control himself when she suddenly appeared infront of him. 

The one that he's looking for, the one that he's waiting for, the one that he's longing for.

For all this time.

Since he was 6.

The one that his love.

Sandara Park.


"A guy like you should wear a warning"

 

"SANDARA PARK!!"

Bom hits the top of the bar, making Dara who is laying her head on it, suprised. She immediately stand up because of the shocked.

"What is your problem, Bom? You want me to die? Gosh! Luckily I don't have a heart attack." 

Bom folds both of her arms to her chest. "I called you like thousand times but you didn't respond! What is YOUR problem?"

Dara feels guilty. "You called me? I'm sorry. I'm just tired with school stuffs, you know. Since I'm on my senior year."

Bom looks at her friend with a suspicious look. "Are you sure? You are not lying to me, arent you?"

 

 

"W--what? No! No! Of course not! Why should I lied to you! I tell you the truth! I swear!"

Bom smirks to her friend. "Alright, as you say. Come on, this place will be packed in no time."

Dara feels relieved. She don't want to tell anyone about last night kiss. It's the biggest secret that she should keep hiding from anyone even her own shadows.

After the mental breakdown she had last night, Dara ended up awake all night. She can't sleep. At all. It felt like a dream.

Oh Sehun feels like a dream to her, and she has this doubt feeling. She can't tell if she like the kiss or not but, she wonder why did she replied to his kiss.

It's just too much for me. She smiling to herself.

"Can I have a caramel macchiato, please. And please add your smile into it."

"Huh! What?" Dara lifts her head up only to see her bestfriend, smiling, showing off his set of white teeth.

 

 

Dara reach her hand across the bar to hug her friend.

"Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing here?"

Baekhyun hugs her back for a moment and finally released themselves from each other.

"I know you miss me that much, Dara." He's blushing. "Obviously I'm here for shopping. How about you?"

Dara slaps Baekhyun arm making the boy chuckles. "Hey, stop with you old antic."

"Ouch, I'm sorry! My parents are outstation again. I'm home alone so I decided to visit my bestfriend workplace. Am I nice?"

Dara clicks her toungue on Baekhyun. "Yeah, right!."

Both of Dara and Baekhyun keeps chattering and goofing with each other happily unawere of someone's staring.

 


"Weakness attitudes become weakness of characters"

 


Same as last night, the place is started to pack with lots customers especially girls, when the band is about to perform.

Dara, Bom and their co-workers are busy serving their customers. They don't even have enough time to breath.

Baekhyun was already home as he has something to take care of. He didn't forget to hug Dara goodbye before leaving the place. Hugs and skinships are mutual for them because of their relationship as a goodfriend for life. Maybe not for Baekhyun.

The calm situation turns to hot one when the four guys that everyone waits for, show up on stage. Can't deny that every one of them is handsome and hot.

Dara starts to feel nervous. She don't have courage to look up on stage even it is only a few metres infront of her. She makes sure to keep herself busy, distracting herself from taking glance.

When the boys settle themselves on stage, everyone keeps quiet to enjoy their performances.

 

https://youtu.be/Uo5fBgCAb58

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
Something deep inside me, I can't give up,
I think I'm gonna lose my mind,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,
I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck,

I'm feeling something deep inside,
Hotter than a jet stream burning up,
I got a feeling deep inside,
It's taking, it's taking all I got, yeah,
It's taking, it's taking all I got.

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.

I think I'm gonna win this time,
Riding on the wind and I won't give up,
I think I'm gonna win this time,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck, yeah,
I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, you must be fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,
And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,
It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you were fireproof,
'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.

 

"It just me or does the vocalist a.k.a your dear classmate steal glances at you?" Bom suddenly appeared and whispers to Dara.

Dara who's still busy serving customers at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter