Chapter01 : A Pair Of Dark Eyes!

You're In Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a typical Monday morning. Monday means school day. And as usual Dara walks to school since her house is nearby. She's about to open her locker but stop doing so when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. 

"Sandara Park! Anyeong! Good morning!"

The owner of the voice is rushing towards her with a big smile planted on his face. Dara can't help but smiling at the cute boy who is running towards her.

"Hye Baekky! Good mor--" Dara yelps when the boy names Byun Baekhyun suddenly hugs her tightly and lifts her on the air.

"My Sandara Park! I miss you sooooooooooooo much~"

Dara feels ashamed because everyone is looking at them with a wide grin on their faces.

"Yah pabo Baekky! Put me down now!"

It takes a while for Baekhyun to let go of Dara. She then smacks his head making the poor boy scream in pain.

"Awwww Dara! What was that for?" He's whinning.

"That for being a pabo in front of the other. You know, everyone is looking at us when you lifted me up like I'm your litle girl." Dara explains seriously.

"But I'm really missed you and yes! You're my litle girl!" Baekhyun smiles sweetly at Dara showing his set of white teeth.

Dara just rolls her eyes, knowing that she'll never wins when she argued with the sweet talker Byun Baekhyun.

"Whatever, Byun! So, what class we do have together?" Dara asks Baekhyun.

"Really, Sandara Park? You're the most forgottable person I've ever meet! The schedule doesn't change! You'll stick with me for 12 hours straight today." Baekhyun answers.

Dara looks at him with curious face.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Baekhyun shakes his head, disbelief. "Aish, Dara! It means you and I have classes together till the end of the day. It's Monday! Don't you remember?"

Dara grins idiotly at Baekhyun. "I'm sorry, Baekky. You know how I am. I always forget things. Luckily I have you by my side." Dara daringly wink at Baekhyun.

Dara action making Baekhyun slightly blush. He turns his face away to avoid eye contact and hide his red tomato face. He can feel his face becomes so hot and will explode anytime. He can't help but grinning, feeling giddy on inside. 

Fortunately, Dara doesn't see his face while she's busy putting the books into her bag.

She is already walking to class but stop her step when she notices that Baekhyun still landing on her locker with his palms cover his face. 

"Yah Baekky, let's go! What are you doing? We don't want to get scold by your girlfriend. Hurry up!" Dara yells at the boy.

He starts walking while his brain still process with Dara's words. He suddenly froze.

".......WHAT? Sandara Park! She is not my girlfriend, that scary witch! You come here! Don't run away!"

Baekhyun starts chasing Dara when the girl running away from him and laughing hysterically.

"I'm lucky to have you too." He murmurs and smile.


"Saying that I'm bad, doesn't make you good"


"Good morning guys. Please have a sit. Before I start the class, I have an announcement for you. You'll have a new classmate today and please be n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter