Party!

Dear J,

Dear J,

There was no mistaking the party! 

The whole place had red velvet decorations on the left side and baby blue on the right: far from the twin's favourite colors. And I have no idea who came up with this idea of this colors. Uhm- but I didn't care about it much since the twins seems didn't even mind with it.

After partying a bit with my buddies, they beckoned me to a table where some people were already seated at.

Jimin was there, trying to talk to someone, obviously the guy he liked. But as I can saw from the far he was almost ignoring him.

Anyway, the twins introduced me to Seokjin, a boy with dark brown hair, hazel eyes and cute nerdy glasses, he was cute looking and seemed to be nice.

We ended up talking for a long time about all sorts of things (mostly about anime since he so into the animation too!), until someone put a hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see... Jungkook! I blushed instantly. J ah! Can you believe it!? It's Jeon ing Jungkook! 

He said I looked great and asked me if I wanted to dance. I'm not that much of a dancer(except with friends), but I tried. Turns out he and his boyfriend had broken up a few weeks back.

While we danced, he came closer to me and whispered, "I'll think we should go out one of these days."

And then he was gone! I was so confused! I ended up going back to the table. 

Seokjin then came closer and told me that if I wanted to go out with him, he'd really like it.

I talked to the twins when I got home and told them everything. They asked me if I was going to ask one of them out. I said I don't know but that I was thinking of asking Jungkook out! 

Yeah, I have really wanted to go out with him for some time now, as he's so good looking! And Seokjin looked a bit awkward...

I think I'll ask him tomorrow if he wants to go get a pizza,

I believe he'll like it!