Regrets! Regrets!

Dear J,

Dear J,

My grades came out today on the school's website and they are really not ok...

Thing is, my mom knows when they are out, and asked me how I did.

Thing number 2: there is no lying to my mom. She knows it or comes up with ways of checking, so I told her the truth.

Guess what she said: "WHAT? Taehyung, I thought you were studying!"

"But I was!"

"When you spent the day with that boy, you weren't! And he disturbed the rest of your studying, didn't he? I am sorry about this Taehyung, but you're grounded! No concert for you!"

.........

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This wasn't happening, this wasn't happening, this wasn't happening!

No way to change her mind, nothing to ease her fury... I was doomed!

Even Daehyun, who was going to the concert, tried talking to her, suggesting that I payed some kind of fee to make it up to her about my grades, but she didn't agree.

After getting control over myself, I stopped crying and sent a message to Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin, explaining my situation to them, and then I asked Daehyun to give my ticket to someone else.

It was a horrible day. I also didn't feel remotely inclined to talk to Jungkook either...

Later, my mother called me in my bedroom so we could talk. She began to give a huge speech about setting my priorities right, that school would come before anything else, and she was sorry she had to do what she did, but it was for my own good. 

I apologized to her. She said she accepted my apologies, but that she wanted me to understand.

She hugged me, but I still felt terrible, as if I had a rock in my stomach.

"Oh, and Tae, since you're downstairs, could you feed GD for me?", she asked.

GD was my dad's fish. He had this name because my dad was crazy over G-Dragon and so am I too.

I got the fish food from the shelf and fed him. Then I went to bed and tried not to sulk again.