Guardian. // Prologue

Guardian. [COMING SOON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's eyes fluttered open as the morning sunlight drifted into his small room. He lied there, eyes squinted, until gaining enough strength in his body to sit up and toss his long legs to the side of the bed. Sehun lived in the middle of Seoul with his roommate, Byun Baekhyun. A thoroughly fun, ball of happiness within a small, smiley frame. But even with all the smiles and laughs coming from him and Baekhyun, He genuinely still felt the void of loneliness and despair deep down.

He groggily rubbed his eyes and stood up on both legs, taking slow strides into the small bathroom which was connected to his room. Slowly, he stripped himself of his clothes and hopped into the shower, letting the warm water wake his senses. His eyes shut as the soothing water ran down his hair, and so on.

As the young boy took his time in the shower, there, on the toilet seat, sat Luhan. Luhan with his large, white wings sticking out from his back and falling down alongside his torso and waist. Luhan.. Sehun's Guardian Angel. There he sat, crisscrossed with hands placed comfortably on his knees while observing every little thing within the four walls.

Luhan had been sent from Epsilon, a realm of Guardian Angels located in between the Aries and Taurus constellations, to Earth by the King himself. He was to "Protect and Guard Sehun from any danger for as long as he thought necessary." This was Luhan's first time Guarding anyone. Hell, this was his first time out of the realm! Clearly, this meant that Sehun was his first real mortal. In Epsilon, they had "Trainers". Senior Guardians with the power to shape shift into Mortals; But these "Mortals" were nothing like the real ones.. They spoke different, looked different, acted different, reacted different, they were just completely, utterly, different. It was this that worried Luhan.

Just as Luhan stood up on both legs, about to stretch out his wings a bit, out came Sehun; Hair dripping and towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Luhan had never seen this type of "Creature" before and he found himself oddly astonished by him. He could feel his eyes round and his lips part as he observed the other thoroughly. The way his hair sagged down to his eyes when wet, the way the water drops fell onto his broad shoulders and rolled down his , even to the way the towel hugged the young boy at the hips. Luhan observed every inch.

Sehun creaked open the bathroom door and made his way back over to his bedroom, Luhan trailing close behind. Sehun had always been the slow type; Taking his time for any and every little thing, not rushing things. Luhan had learned all of this and possibly more just by observing and watching every move the tall boy made.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter