Chapter 2

Player Game?

Jessica's POV

 

~RRIINNGG

Ugh... What?.. Why's my phone ringing? 

I moved my head and looked who was calling, it was Kris. 

"What?!! I'm sleeping here!" I groaned

"Hey, you forgot about the game did you?. Wake up and spend some time with me~ I'll be there in 10 minutes" he said soothingly 

"What??! How could I forget the game?" I exclaimed

"By the way.. Goodmorning babe~" he ended the call

'babe'?? He really is taking this game seriously! But never mind that, I have to get ready! I grabbed a sweatpant and a white t-shirt, yes, I'm dressing casual for today, no need to impress. I did put on eyeliner today so my face don't look too plain. I waved bye to Krystal and stepped out and sat on the stairs. 

As as a couple minutes flew by, I decided to play temple run on my phone.

"You look too casual. What happened to the princess in the skirt yesterday?" A familiar voice said

I looked up expecting Kris with a glare "Yesterday, I had to wear the uniform bastard."

"Heyy, we are playing a game. We're suppose to act like a couple not enemies!" He whined

"You're really taking this game seriously" I crossed my arms

"Is that a problem? Should I break the rules? Or should I go talk to other girls?" He raised an eyebrow

"Fine, I'll cooperate." I stood up "So where we heading?."

"Just wait till we get there" he said and gripped onto my wrist.

"Wait.. Where's our ride?" I asked looking around

"We're walking, it's not that far" he replied

-----

50 minutes later..

"Kreeeaaasss, I'm tired!!" I whined

"hop onto my back" he bowed down. I hopped into his back worrying about my weight. I felt Kris' blonde hair caressing against my cheek. I then noticed how focus he was. Is he always like this when he plays and take girls out on a date? 

"We're here" he said as I stood back on the sidewalk. He took me to the Han river. I looked at the flowing water as they reflected the sunlight.

"It's so pretty!" I said as if I'm a kid

"I've taken many girls here before you did" he said as he watched the river flow.

"Ya! Did I ask you if you could tell me that?!??" I glared

"I was jus kidding! Gosh! You're the first I've taken to be honest.." He chuckled

"Whatever. That's probably a lie. Moving on!" I said as I walked away. I walked for a good 5 minutes without Kris coming after me. I was debating if I should look back to see where he is or should I keep acting—

"Come and run after me princess!" Kris said as he rode a bike in such high speed

"YA! JUST WHEN IM ABOUT TO GET A REST?!?!" I yelled as I started to run. After some time which felt like 'FOREVER', I stopped and sat under a tree.

"Sorry, I was just trying to have fun! Here, bought you some ice cream" Kris ran towards me and sat down, I looked at him letting out a big sigh trying to catch my breath, and took the ice cream and spilled it onto his shirt leaving him shocked.

"That was so 'fun'." I said sarcastically walking away. Okay, great.. That just had to be the WORST date ever! 

I spent 7 hours alone walking around in those mini shops. I also talked with an old friend of mine, Jaebum. He was always there for me out of no where, he treated me out to eat because I didn't have my wallet with me, he also bought me some jewelries due to long time no see. And now, I got a voice mail from Kris to meet him at the bridge. Pssh, he's asking me to meet him at the bridge at 8:24 at night?! Imma just go home..

30 minutes later...

never mind.. It bothers me about ditching Kris. I ran back to the bride Kris said to meet. I made it there seeing him sitting against the pole sleeping. I looked beside him seeing pink balloons making a sign. 

"I'm Sorry Babe, Forgive me?"

I smiled and Layed Kris on the soft grass and Layed next to him using my sweater as a blanket and fell fast asleep.

Kris' POV

Okay, I think I might be having a little too much fun.. I gotta hurry up and cheer her up before the game is gonna end. I ran the opposite direction of her, I took 30 minutes to find the balloon stand requesting for all pink balloons with a letter on them. I tried to find a good place to tape these balloons and found the bridge. It became 8:15 and decided to give Jessica a voice mail to come to the bridge. I wanted and waited and fell asleep sitting against the bridge pole. As I was asleep, I felt like I was on something softer than where I was earlier and it felt a lot warmer and cozier.


Haii!! What do you think of this chapter? No cliff hanger yet because it's only the 'beginning'! But again, this is a fluff/romance fanfic .-. But anyways, thanks for reading and keep an eye out for an update!